Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages<12345>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jewl  
#41 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 4:36:52 PM(UTC)
Jewl

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 22 post(s)
tittywafflez wrote:
X2GunLaser wrote:
X2GunLaser wrote:
[GM wrote:
DanBoard]

LASER its HACK?

UserPostedImage

LoL ya. that was crazy wasn't it? I got my own picture too :)

UserPostedImage

>_> Queeencats sure does have a stock full of item2 for a newcomer. Just saying...

Awesome thor though. Metamine map has a lot of land, so the horizon is pushed up closer towards thor's orbit.

Or it could be hacks Xd? hahahaha Thats what everyone likes to hear.
Cure Jeweliett  
#42 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 5:02:09 PM(UTC)
Cure Jeweliett

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
dam girl, write a 5 page essay why don't you.

you keep trying to tell me that you are a pushover and you want everyone else to be the same, and it's getting quite old? i'll tell you one last time. NO. i have no need to be likeyour sorry self.

you joke about what i'm doing, but what do you want me to do, punch these guys through the screen? i've done damage to their reputation and self esteem while they are having you fight their fights for them and try to dry their tears. i really am having fun.

you talk about these "friends" as if they are nice people. someone who purchases a hack tool, doesn't do it for the goodness of humanity and to become santa claus to gift items to everyone LOL. Jeweliet your a joke with all the crazy bull you got to say to defend these hackers. they buy these hack tools to gloat loudly and call others noobs and crash when they get mad and/or are losing. why don't you preach to the source of the problems which are AkmalDaGreta, aPizza, NyxRomeo, and alike to get some self control and not cheat to win?

and yea, i am the guy who thinks clearly and handles issues without consequence to myself. i make people pay, one way or another. you need not worry.

ABOUT NyxRomeo the hacker. I know you like to twist the truths in your favor but in actuality NyxRomeo was pretending to be a Game Mod/ GB Supporter and said he was hosting a Christmas event with prize. In my wrong thinking I believed him when he said, "kill me and you win a xmas gift event prize." So no I wasn't trying to obtain a GRETA item, I was trying to obtain what i THOUGHT was a event reward from a REAL game event and from a REAL game mod . get your facts straight for once please.

1.Ya, you'd like things to be quiet for your hacker friends, Jeweliet, so that they can gift you hacked items or let you borrow GRETA most likely.

2. the game isn't a problem for me, though there are annoying bugs they can fix Brick wall. the problem is the hackers of course. duh. derp. why are you so dumb? i just don't know.

3. i have no need to buy a hack, like you may have ( probably why you are defending so hard ) , nor feel right to do so. what's the point of playing if you need aimbot to win?
UserPostedImage
tittywafflez  
#43 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 5:05:47 PM(UTC)
tittywafflez

Cure Jeweliet wrote:

>_> Queeencats sure does have a stock full of item2 for a newcomer. Just saying...

those are free from tutorial
CaptainCuntch  
#44 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 11:38:06 PM(UTC)
CaptainCuntch

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Like I said I am one step ahead of you, always. You that one puppet that didn't get my hand stuck up your ass for a long time. Now it itches and you are begging for me to tear open them stitches. Get your chubby ass face down, bring that ass up; peel open your ass with two hands for me. Everybody know you fake as fuck, flocking to whoever has power and ditching at the slightest of any problems. You want to keep the whole GB happy so you skip around like a retarded clown. I know you are emo but too much of a fucking coward to follow through. Thats right you fat little shit, stop sending me picture and asking if your boobs look good in that dress that is 2 size too small for your fatass. My nigga you look so stupid with your fucking funeral make up on. You have no self confidence in real life so stop acting like you own this shit. By the time I kicked you out my guild i knew it all, i seen it all. You came back like a lap dog many times begging me to scratch you behind the ears. Then barks at me when the plastic bone I threw at you doesn't taste good. Look you little shit, when I throw a dog a bone , i throw it and i don't know if it taste good or not. Be fucking grateful I still look your way when you beg for attention like its your day job. Push and pull tactic was all i really needed for you low IQ hick from the south. Pick them fucking corn out your teeth when you talk to a stand up guy like me. Fuck you and fuck your mother fucking friends nigga.

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
thanks 1 user thanked CaptainCuntch for this useful post.
tittywafflez on 1/9/2015(UTC)
uahuah  
#45 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 7:06:05 PM(UTC)
uahuah

LOOOOL
All CHEATERS GATHERING ON THIS POST!! (EXCEPT ME OFC)
CHEATER MEET CHEATER, HAHHAHA XD
"someone trying to impersonate me" BUT MAKE A LOT FAKE ACCOUNTS THEN POSTING HERE AND THERE TRYING TO BE A GOOD GUY, IMPERSONATE ANOTHER CHEATER, NOSE GETTING ERECTION, DEFEND MY FRIENDS, LOSE THEN CRYING LOL WHAT A SHAME!!!
GET A LIFE!

BTW GM, YOU CAN SEE THAT? kittyypie and jeweliet. THEY ARE CHICKEN RANK! YES ALWAYS! AND LOW LEVEL RANK CAN NOT USE CAMOUFLAGE!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
CHEATER DETECTED!!

SERVER 4 NOT SAFE! ITS FAILED! aPizza, jeweliet and tittywafflez, WTH THEY CAN WALK FAST, HUGE DAMAGE AND SO TANKY!
I SAW 2 US HACKING GP ABOUT AN HOUR AGO, RED KNIGHT ALREADY ??!! ........

BAN ALL OF THEM!! PERMANENT HAHAHAHA

OK LETS QUIT~
Jewl  
#46 Posted : Sunday, January 11, 2015 7:40:44 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

uahuah wrote:
LOOOOL
All CHEATERS GATHERING ON THIS POST!! (EXCEPT ME OFC)
CHEATER MEET CHEATER, HAHHAHA XD
"someone trying to impersonate me" BUT MAKE A LOT FAKE ACCOUNTS THEN POSTING HERE AND THERE TRYING TO BE A GOOD GUY, IMPERSONATE ANOTHER CHEATER, NOSE GETTING ERECTION, DEFEND MY FRIENDS, LOSE THEN CRYING LOL WHAT A SHAME!!!
GET A LIFE!

BTW GM, YOU CAN SEE THAT? kittyypie and jeweliet. THEY ARE CHICKEN RANK! YES ALWAYS! AND LOW LEVEL RANK CAN NOT USE CAMOUFLAGE!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
CHEATER DETECTED!!

SERVER 4 NOT SAFE! ITS FAILED! aPizza, jeweliet and tittywafflez, WTH THEY CAN WALK FAST, HUGE DAMAGE AND SO TANKY!
I SAW 2 US HACKING GP ABOUT AN HOUR AGO, RED KNIGHT ALREADY ??!! ........

BAN ALL OF THEM!! PERMANENT HAHAHAHA

OK LETS QUIT~

Yikes >_> this person, though.

I'm not chick rank, I am like idk double silver axe. ^_^; You can use camouflage then. You almost sound like you know what you're talking about. Certain bots with higher energy can walk faster than others, when you're not in the servers that allow speed up item.
I wouldn't call a "bug" in a game cheating as its relatively part of the system. If you knew anything about me, I rarely ever play Unfair games. I team up with a side that needs me, that goes for aPizza, too. Has anyone ever seen me go all out defeating just new-comers? Why would I? I don't care for the rank (that you're right about), why would anyone care about rank when people can derank or gp hack.

Uahuah never even heard of you; and if you know us all so well, whats your main name? :) You must think people cheat when they spend cash to support the game. Have you ever played pokemon, the new smash bros or any game that allows you to buy attachments for more items? Think of it that way...
You're butthurt you don't have the gadgets; the only cheating is judged by the person who holds the key and customizes the rooms and thats my opinion compared to your opinion. Either way, we are not winning medals here, so its not such a big deal if all you're looking for is laughs, friends, and memories.

>_> I'd like to point out that you listed "defend my friends" as a bad thing o_o

What does red knight mean? You mean red light?

Believe me, or don't you probably won't, but I've been legit in s4 entirely. I use wolf a lot there :D
Call me a cheater just because I want to be where my friends are. If it weren't on my main account, it would just be with a new account. And don't act like you're not new, here.

^_^; Am tired. Life is great, but exhausting.
Phobik  
#47 Posted : Sunday, January 11, 2015 5:48:52 PM(UTC)
Phobik

i dont like this new gravity on gunbound, unfair to long time players that have become good at a certain mobile and now its changed due to new server implementation

definitely dont like it Shame on you please change back gravity/mobile weight shots
tittywafflez  
#48 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 3:25:40 AM(UTC)
tittywafflez

uahuah wrote:
LOOOOL
aPizza, jeweliet and tittywafflez, WTH THEY CAN WALK FAST, HUGE DAMAGE AND SO TANKY!

are you autisticBoo hoo! ? how about checking out the shop GunBound has provided for you in-game for onceBrick wall? you'll learn your so called definition of hacks are actually items apart of the game for cash. this is where you can build your Attack stats, Defense stats, buy a Pet, and Speed Up.
Jewl  
#49 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 6:50:37 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

tittywafflez wrote:
uahuah wrote:
LOOOOL
aPizza, jeweliet and tittywafflez, WTH THEY CAN WALK FAST, HUGE DAMAGE AND SO TANKY!

are you autisticBoo hoo! ? how about checking out the shop GunBound has provided for you in-game for onceBrick wall? you'll learn your so called definition of hacks are actually items apart of the game for cash. this is where you can build your Attack stats, Defense stats, buy a Pet, and Speed Up.

>_> I read that as "are you acoustic" because of the violin...LOL
KenTang28  
#50 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 7:14:30 AM(UTC)
KenTang28

The measurement just like season 1. Too light and like matrix shot, it slow, too slow.
It is not like I dont like it, but man...i can age with just one game ==

hmm I think theres someone here trying to say theres players who can cheating in new zone.

An empty vessel makes the most noise. Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face.
eliotime3000  
#51 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 2:18:50 PM(UTC)
eliotime3000

Peru

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Finally, the classic zone is back.

After play a few minutes in then, I checked my GB birthday items that I got practically many years ago and i realize that these items are really rare. However, in the latin server, the reply in case of cheats that appoach 3rd party programs that uses GB exploits are unnecesary, and I was watching that most of this cheaters has been banned permanently -even interrupting a game announcing that the user has been sucessfully banned-.

The only way to erradicate all these cheaters is migrate ALL the softnyx games to Steam and embed VAC, due to their heruistic propieties to detect 3rd party programs that are used to cheat in the game. The wannabe stage is over to me, and i enjoy the game and i see as funny how the wannabes are trying to intimidate me (most of the times, they don't know how to shoot with the classic mobiles).

However, the most popular way of get more EXP, GP and Gold is the traditional team wintrading (as the classic "Aduka or GTFO") and the 1:1 wintrading (sucessfully erradicated in the latin american service).

I hope that all the GB veterans appreciate the effort of the international team in offer the best experience of GB.
eliotime3000  
#52 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 2:25:13 PM(UTC)
eliotime3000

Peru

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Cure Jeweliet wrote:
tittywafflez wrote:
X2GunLaser wrote:
X2GunLaser wrote:
[GM wrote:
DanBoard]

LASER its HACK?

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Awesome thor though. Metamine map has a lot of land, so the horizon is pushed up closer towards thor's orbit.

The Item2 are really awesome if you don't wanna waste your time in hacks (and are free in the tutorial).

I don't understand these wannabes.
Jewl  
#53 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:03:38 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

eliotime3000 wrote:
Cure Jeweliet wrote:
tittywafflez wrote:
X2GunLaser wrote:
X2GunLaser wrote:
[GM wrote:
DanBoard]

LASER its HACK?

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The Item2 are really awesome if you don't wanna waste your time in hacks (and are free in the tutorial).

I don't understand these wannabes.

Tutorial ah. Wondering though why she isn't wearing her avatar. And both screen shots from Queeencats and Titiwaffles do not show they used F11 for screenshots. Which is fine, but just strange from a new person not to use F11 unless they are using something like dropbox, print screen screenshots.

Just observing :p Queeencats~ take that hurricane bonus!

^__^;

I like how in kittyypie's last post, she admits she is a boy :O Kittyypie is a guy, yo. Figures, since he drew me in lingerie and ears.

Anyway. I owe someone an apology. 24, I'm sorry I mentioned your name at all. It was just to make a point that many Nigga's guild names are full of sexual innuendos. Its kinda funny, anyway.

Whatever :p Take care.
thanks 1 user thanked Jewl for this useful post.
aPizza on 1/13/2015(UTC)
aPizza  
#54 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 1:12:30 PM(UTC)
aPizza

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 11 post(s)
DDR = Dance Dance Revolution = Double Death Round = you're nupas in both ^__^//~~

Jewl  
#55 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 1:24:00 PM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

aPizza wrote:
DDR = Dance Dance Revolution = Double Death Round = you're nupas in both ^__^//~~

:| I don't understand that equation; I was never good at math.

Fakyu. t(^_^t) <3 ^__^
aPizza  
#56 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 1:27:50 PM(UTC)
aPizza

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 11 post(s)
hey look, I shaved my armpit at last ^__^//
thanks 1 user thanked aPizza for this useful post.
Jewl on 1/14/2015(UTC)
Jewl  
#57 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:42:21 PM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

aPizza wrote:

Oh thank GB God! At last!

^__^// hi5
JewelietBusyBody  
#58 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 6:24:26 AM(UTC)
JewelietBusyBody

Cure Jeweliet wrote:
aPizza wrote:

^__^// hi5

aPizza, AkmalDaNoob, NyxRomeo, iLatte, xChIcKx, Jeweliet. turn off your GRETA hacks please. thanks.
Jewl  
#59 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:25:27 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

JewelietBusyBody wrote:
Cure Jeweliet wrote:
aPizza wrote:

^__^// hi5

aPizza, AkmalDaNoob, NyxRomeo, iLatte, xChIcKx, Jeweliet. turn off your GRETA hacks please. thanks.

Lol. Hay guys, look, I'm part of the gang now! :)

Sounds like you're just targeting people you don't like and are better than you. In that case, you're missing everyone else's names.
JewelietBusyBody  
#60 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:00:43 AM(UTC)
JewelietBusyBody

Cure Jeweliet wrote:
JewelietBusyBody wrote:
Cure Jeweliet wrote:
aPizza wrote:

^__^// hi5

Lol. Hay guys, look, I'm part of the gang now! :)

Sounds like you're just targeting people you don't like and are better than you. In that case, you're missing everyone else's names.

nah, you've told me you had GRETA and play it off as "just use it for avatar".