Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages<1234>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cure Jeweliett  
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 4:25:57 AM(UTC)
Cure Jeweliett

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Cure Jeweliet wrote:
Maybe you're just not Pro enough to defeat a hacker.

You have to challenge people better than you to become greater. Skills, strategy...
I welcome hackers because I get a high from knowing I can defeat them. It's challenging. I prefer games where my opponent excels.

o///o you put me in lingerie and kitty ears? Sicko~ haha.

I'm not here to discredit your claims, I'm only here to defend my friends.

hahahaha "not pro enough to defeat a hacker"? you'll say anything to win lol.

whoever's dumb enough to fall for what you said just shouldn't reproduce.

what is there to challenge when these wimps hide behind a hack? why do you think they got it in the first place? to lose?

they can forcefully stop the game anytime and then crash you. please explain what skill and strategy there is to use against that? oh i know, you provide false love for avatars and protection.

you think everyone is capable of doing such a shameful act like you?

defend on, these "friends" or should i say avatar and protection providers you cherish so dearly, but please try to make some sense.

aPizza wrote:
Liar Liar Liar his nose getting an erection whenever he get the attention from us :'D

aPizza i understand you're of low intelligence and can only say words like pee pee and poo poo but please stop repeating the same thing and humiliating yourself.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Cure Jeweliett for this useful post.
eliotime3000 on 1/12/2015(UTC)
aPizza  
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 4:46:43 AM(UTC)
aPizza

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 11 post(s)
pee pee poo poo ;)
thanks 2 users thanked aPizza for this useful post.
Cure Jeweliett on 1/8/2015(UTC), Jewl on 1/8/2015(UTC)
Jewl  
#23 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 11:20:27 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Lol he put my location as Taco Bell.
That most certainly is titiwafflez.

Titiwaffles, Analadjuster, 24inNipplz (however he wants to spell it these days) in Fame and Niggas guild.

Really? The proof of your insignificance is in your name.

Anyway, good luck with all these reports and screen shots and such. When I mentioned that you were wasting your time earlier, it wasn't about the game. It was about the fact that you're not telling Softnyx anything new. You're not telling anyone anything new. Old news.

I have a high rank to achieve in the new server ^_^ Come find me if you want a battle.
Cure Jeweliett  
#24 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 6:12:51 PM(UTC)
Cure Jeweliett

Cure Jeweliet wrote:
Lol he put my location as Taco Bell.
That most certainly is titiwafflez.

Titiwaffles, Analadjuster, 24inNipplz (however he wants to spell it these days) in Fame and Niggas guild.

Really? The proof of your insignificance is in your name.

Anyway, good luck with all these reports and screen shots and such. When I mentioned that you were wasting your time earlier, it wasn't about the game. It was about the fact that you're not telling Softnyx anything new. You're not telling anyone anything new. Old news.

I have a high rank to achieve in the new server ^_^ Come find me if you want a battle.

1. stay on subject? besides i don't even have no clue what you are trying to say.

2. I have seen other reports and they barely had or didn't even provide proof. I know its old news that your usable "friends" like AkmalDaGreta, aPizza, and NyxRomeo are sad enough to need hacks to win. But no one has provided proof. And even if Softnyx doesn't do a thing about it, at least people are being warned of scum like these :) So keep trying hard, Jeweliet, to quiet things down for your hacker "friends" so you can go back to selling your internet love for game advantage LoL.

3. great. good luck.
UserPostedImage
aPizza  
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 7:07:15 PM(UTC)
aPizza

To whom it may concern

Your so-called coolest mf, Niggas leader in this cute cute game, AnalAdjuster (-_-) <-- his face, he ain’t from African descent LOL, borrowed Greta from some people before. You can ask him, I am sure he won’t admit because he’s a liar. Maybe he will admit to that, but you as his dumb slaves will defend him. Wannabe-gangsta will always protecht another wannabe-gangsta yow, I know :3. Honestly, I think cute cute little guys like you and your clique should not act like gangsta in this cute cute game, especially you, you’re such a cry baby u_uL. Grow some balls you cute cute cry baby, I mean if you does have balls, hehe. Hey AnalAdjuster, I know you’re reading this, keep posing yow, and may your dreams to be a gangsta do come true. It’s funny that any real gangsta would even play Gunbound, shouldn’t you guys get involved in street fight or something. What are you guys doing in GB? Cute cute mobiles in GB does not actually kill people yow, what you shooting at. Now I strongly believe that the only coke you ever had your hands on was invented by John Stith Pemberton, eh you cleaner than any nerds.

Anyway, your not-so-loved-by-anyone, Niggas leader, AnalAdjuster borrowed Greta from NyxRomeo and he, I mean AnalAdjuster crashed me and my friends ?soooo- many times with his PimpsDontCry. He’s not a nice person, and you are too for being biased. LOL, he begged to Julie to borrow her Greta, even willing to do any dirty deeds for her. Sadly, he smudged his ass with his own poop, and now he’s blaming Jeweliet? Now, at some point, your leader did use Greta and crash legit player. What are you going to do about it then? You’re not going to do anything, I guess, since obviously you’re a hypocrite. LOL, don’t call people scums. You are the scum and perverted sicko. You really wants to be loved by someone but you are not getting any, AnalAdjuster and 24inchnipplz know that feel. You guys should google ‘How to Be Nice and Be Loved’. ^__^//~~
thanks 1 user thanked aPizza for this useful post.
Cure Jeweliett on 1/8/2015(UTC)
Cure Jeweliett  
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 8:10:54 PM(UTC)
Cure Jeweliett

aPizza wrote:

To whom it may concern

Your so-called coolest mf, Niggas leader in this cute cute game, AnalAdjuster (-_-) <-- his face, he ain’t from African descent LOL, borrowed Greta from some people before. You can ask him, I am sure he won’t admit because he’s a liar. Maybe he will admit to that, but you as his dumb slaves will defend him. Wannabe-gangsta will always protecht another wannabe-gangsta yow, I know :3. Honestly, I think cute cute little guys like you and your clique should not act like gangsta in this cute cute game, especially you, you’re such a cry baby u_uL. Grow some balls you cute cute cry baby, I mean if you does have balls, hehe. Hey AnalAdjuster, I know you’re reading this, keep posing yow, and may your dreams to be a gangsta do come true. It’s funny that any real gangsta would even play Gunbound, shouldn’t you guys get involved in street fight or something. What are you guys doing in GB? Cute cute mobiles in GB does not actually kill people yow, what you shooting at. Now I strongly believe that the only coke you ever had your hands on was invented by John Stith Pemberton, eh you cleaner than any nerds.

Anyway, your not-so-loved-by-anyone, Niggas leader, AnalAdjuster borrowed Greta from NyxRomeo and he, I mean AnalAdjuster crashed me and my friends ?soooo- many times with his PimpsDontCry. He’s not a nice person, and you are too for being biased. LOL, he begged to Julie to borrow her Greta, even willing to do any dirty deeds for her. Sadly, he smudged his ass with his own poop, and now he’s blaming Jeweliet? Now, at some point, your leader did use Greta and crash legit player. What are you going to do about it then? You’re not going to do anything, I guess, since obviously you’re a hypocrite. LOL, don’t call people scums. You are the scum and perverted sicko. You really wants to be loved by someone but you are not getting any, AnalAdjuster and 24inchnipplz know that feel. You guys should google ‘How to Be Nice and Be Loved’. ^__^//~~

I did say I'm calling out people who use third party tools on ME right? If you have proofs of these claims then why don't you show proof like I do? Shouldn't that be your responsibility and not mine? And thanks for backing up my claim that NyxRomeo uses hacks. I don't know if AnalAdjuster has ever used or not but I know he doesn't have it now and that he is Very skilled without it and that's why I respect him as a gamer. Why don't you aPizza, AkmalDaNoob, and NyxRomeo learn to earn real respect without your cheats? Who is the ones who went out of their way to buy and still use hacks?

also, please stop talking about "love" and "balls"Speak to the hand Speak to the hand Speak to the hand Speak to the hand . if you are that thirsty for man juice im sure Akmal or Romeo would be happy to oblige.Liar Liar Liar

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
aPizza  
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 8:15:42 PM(UTC)
aPizza

Liar Liar Liar your nose getting an erection when AnalAdjuster name was mentioned. Aha ;D does he adjust you the right way? I can do the same if you let me ;D
Cure Jeweliett  
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 8:18:35 PM(UTC)
Cure Jeweliett

aPizza wrote:
Liar Liar Liar your nose getting an erection when AnalAdjuster name was mentioned. Aha ;D does he adjust you the right way? I can do the same if you let me ;D

dam from your last post i thought you had a brain of some kind. now your back to being a vegetable. a very q.ueer vegetable.
UserPostedImage
aPizza  
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 8:29:08 PM(UTC)
aPizza

damn, I really thought that your life isn't that really dull when you said you are not talking to me....
now look who's talking to me, ahhh there are some games you can try though, I highly recommend FlappyBird for you, less stress for you cutie

yea, I highly respect AnalAdjuster too man, he don't give a f**k of what people might say or think about him whenever he leave when he's about to lose. That's real courage from your adjuster, if you know what I mean ;)
aPizza  
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 8:32:02 PM(UTC)
aPizza

Please thx my post ^^^^^ and this one too :*
Cure Jeweliett  
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 9:18:04 PM(UTC)
Cure Jeweliett

aPizza wrote:
damn, I really thought that your life isn't that really dull when you said you are not talking to me....
now look who's talking to me, ahhh there are some games you can try though, I highly recommend FlappyBird for you, less stress for you cutie

yea, I highly respect AnalAdjuster too man, he don't give a f**k of what people might say or think about him whenever he leave when he's about to lose. That's real courage from your adjuster, if you know what I mean ;)

i know right? it is quite dull talking to an inbred like you, so i'll just ignore you from now. so you keep on talking about your erections and your infatuation with them LoL. while us adults talk about real subjects.

who cares if people leave? the game was probably already decided and you still win the game. what's actually an issue is the forceful manipulation of game loss and game crash. anyway continue with your love of Akmal erections LoL Liar Liar Liar .

UserPostedImage
aPizza  
#32 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 11:22:07 PM(UTC)
aPizza

To whom it may concern. (since you can’t be yourself u_u)

What do you mean by ‘us adults’? You and Jeweliet? Hokei, you just want to get her to talk to you. You’re hoping for Jeweliet to be aware of your existence so bad that now you’re acting like kids throwing tantrum seeking her attention. Children mature at different rates, and a child like you aren’t mature yet. e_e I would cuddle you, it’s so cute when a kid playing adults. Yap yap we still win the game, in a legit way, eh there’s no point to assure you that, you’re blatantly ignorant and rude anyway. You’re a hypocrite and sore loser too, you brought your other ID to join the opponent team, and the other ID, which was controlled by you, intentionally shoot at the team. You want to win, you desperately need it, but unfortunately you lacking in any real skills won’t allow that. u_u The act of purposely leaving your teammates indicates how self-centred and egoistic that person is, he can’t even carry the team. You are too ;D. You and AnalAdjuster are so much alike, no one will benefited from you guys. Eh btw, I think AnalAdjuster secretly (eh it’s not really secret anyway, LOL) admires Jeweliet, so you better not get overboard, you might hurt him instead. :3 Forceful manipulation of game loss and game crash was not the real issue, the real issue is you and your clique not getting enough care and attention from people in real life and also in online community ;D. I am giving you all the attention now, be thankful cute cute boy from California.

*big hugs so you don’t feel so alone* where’s AnalAdjuster anyway? :’D
CaptainCuntch  
#33 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 2:39:25 AM(UTC)
CaptainCuntch

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
aPizza wrote:
To whom it may concern. (since you can’t be yourself u_u)

What do you mean by ‘us adults’? You and Jeweliet? Hokei, you just want to get her to talk to you. You’re hoping for Jeweliet to be aware of your existence so bad that now you’re acting like kids throwing tantrum seeking her attention. Children mature at different rates, and a child like you aren’t mature yet. e_e I would cuddle you, it’s so cute when a kid playing adults. Yap yap we still win the game, in a legit way, eh there’s no point to assure you that, you’re blatantly ignorant and rude anyway. You’re a hypocrite and sore loser too, you brought your other ID to join the opponent team, and the other ID, which was controlled by you, intentionally shoot at the team. You want to win, you desperately need it, but unfortunately you lacking in any real skills won’t allow that. u_u The act of purposely leaving your teammates indicates how self-centred and egoistic that person is, he can’t even carry the team. You are too ;D. You and AnalAdjuster are so much alike, no one will benefited from you guys. Eh btw, I think AnalAdjuster secretly (eh it’s not really secret anyway, LOL) admires Jeweliet, so you better not get overboard, you might hurt him instead. :3 Forceful manipulation of game loss and game crash was not the real issue, the real issue is you and your clique not getting enough care and attention from people in real life and also in online community ;D. I am giving you all the attention now, be thankful cute cute boy from California.

*big hugs so you don’t feel so alone* where’s AnalAdjuster anyway? :’D

He right here.

Yo boy lemme talk to your gullible ass for a second, you and your long distance pen pal jeweliet are so cute and cuddly, much like summer love but a forbidden love. You Malaysians should stay on your own lane, you not ready to try an American dish like jeweliet. You 3rd world, you poor for many generations to come. Apply for citizenship then profess your love, get your priority straight. Are you dying from loneliness that you need a companionship that badly? Go ask your mother for that arrange marriage already, beggars cant be choosers. Today im going to educate you. In america, where you stand right now is called the "friendzone" the no-no zone, the nothing will ever happen zone. I know right now your lips quivering and ready to cry, but chin up buddy we all make mistakes some point in our lives.

As for jeweliet, yo come on now son...dont step on his love game like thattt. The boy gullible but he still a human being for god sake. Untie that leash off that boy's neck and let him prance free and happy. Have the "talk" with the dude already, before he start shipping flowers and shit. As a compassionate man myself i cant stand here and watch you play that kid like that. So dismount off that high horse, stop contemplating and manipulating. You attracting flies with your sweet sweet ass lies.

\:d/
thanks 1 user thanked CaptainCuntch for this useful post.
tittywafflez on 1/9/2015(UTC)
tittywafflez  
#34 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 2:45:13 AM(UTC)
tittywafflez

that was beautiful man. a work of art. *sheds a tear Applause Applause Applause
fuccyomama  
#35 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 9:16:09 AM(UTC)
fuccyomama

apiz you gay whack niga. you dont know me, dont mention my name, unless you wanna keep talkin like a bitch ass niga?

thanks 1 user thanked fuccyomama for this useful post.
X2GunLaser  
#36 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 11:13:25 AM(UTC)
X2GunLaser

[GM wrote:
DanBoard]

LASER its HACK?

UserPostedImage

X2GunLaser  
#37 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 11:14:29 AM(UTC)
X2GunLaser

X2GunLaser wrote:
[GM wrote:
DanBoard]

LASER its HACK?

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked X2GunLaser for this useful post.
Jewl  
#38 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 12:57:21 PM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

CaptainCuntch (Niggas Guild leader Analadjuster) -__- those names though, if that isn't a neon sign for "Lets start drama and be the bad guys" then I don't know what is.

"Malaysians should stay on your own lane", really? What era did you travel from? Oh, thats right. You're only what, 19? I've met 10 year olds with higher IQs and even street cred better than you, punk. Let me reassure you because you're stepping into uncharted territory with this; We are all human, online, in the 21st century starting off with a new year. You're something dark and cold-hearted if you believe people can't fall inlove from around the world. I know you're just pawing at an itch to start drama, like sending Julie some screen shots of my facebook you like to stalk on a daily basis. That wasn't any of your business, so keep your wet nose out of it. Bad dog. If anyone is on a leash, its you, because you just keep crawling back to Gunbound regardless of your poor excuse that you were just playing because your porn was taking too long to download on your hand-me down computer. If its done downloading, you can go play by yourself now and leave us alone. I know you only left before because we all brought your name to shame and no one even wanted to play with you. If you weren't sitting around waiting for a game, you were locked in a room. Here you are, back again because you think enough time has passed that there are new people to scam and add on to your army to avenge yourself.
You're a villain in a suit. Your suit and tie won't hide the way you carry yourself.

Everyone knows who I am and my intentions. Only the people that get some wrong impression of me turn things around due to some rumors, lies, etc. But I am open, honest and I don't ever intentionally try to hurt anyone. You don't believe that my boyfriend knows that I talk to Apiz everyday? I've already told him everything, and he's about 5ft from my computer almost always. Michael and I met online Xd I love him, but that doesn't restrict me from caring for others, too, if anything I've learned to love more. As for you, you Love to hate. You even said it your self in the letter you wrote and posted on the Niggas guild page, that you're a sadist? I can go ahead and repost it so everyone knows what I'm talking about:

When you do read this, and it would be soon since I will demand you to, find it in your heart to forgive me. My gf of 3 years broke up with me. I have been seeing at least 6 prostitutes, every other week. I smoke we ed that are usually laced with coke, by myself. The wounds on my knuckle never heals cuz i keep finding things to punch, computer chair pressed up against the wall is common but not limited to walls, bathroom tiles, occasionally a door (ask for a pic why dont you.) I am inherently good person , turned bad teenage years, turning good, but 2 steps forward 1 step back. I am a sadist not a masochist, confirmed. On 4 medications and drink heavily, occasionally overlap by taking meds with beer. I wake up at 630 am to run every morning, and sleep late at 2, so there isnt a time where i am not grumpy. I absolutely can't handle anything harder than we ed, I have almost died from a electric carnival event after popping 1 Molly. Since i let it all out here I'm not gonna lie, I like your cheery pe rky personality the first time we spoke, Im not stupid, you are with somebody I am conscious enough to know, but I did have some feelings. From then on its layer of bullsh it after bullsh it trying to get you out of my head. In the span of 2 days i went from going over the top insensitive to trying to scam you. Since you've always like my analogy heres one more, Picture me a soccer player that scored a goal in his own team, that was my mission, it was a thought out, conscious, cognitive, planned out process to get you to hate me. I googled "how to be a as shole", erased that cuz it brought up po rn (did je rk off first) and then put in "how to make somebody hate me", I remember scrolling past a lot of wishy washy bull sh it until i came across a naruto page. Hence recall I did call myself Itachi, you won't catch up in time, but google his story on wiki. Maybe i was desperate, but you are one of a kind, a certain gem; like a first love type of woman. I went overkill today, sobered up, realize how immature i was to inflict pain cuz I know i cant be wit you. I wanted to confess over the phone, but i was too pussy, which shortly after, as we both know, i delivered the finishing blow. I thought i sensed a lil bit of emo in the beginning from the pictures, but at the same time i mistaken it for cosplay, anime-head stuff. I did not know your life could have been shi ttier than mines. This is it, a ballad, a explanation to why I change so dramatically and my sincerest apology ingrained

As for Apiz and I if you're so eager to know, we've been talking everyday since August. Without skipping a beat. You think its a one way street, I can show you my gift transactions to prove you wrong. I care about the people, dearly, that enter my life and stay in it, providing love and affection, conversation, a reason to keep on living. Do you have that? I'm loved online and in real life. The people I care about, I provide them with adequate attention equal to that which they provide to me. I do unto others as they do to me, and that goes double to the ones I protect.

So here's your Essay, Analadjuster. Oh, did I ever mentioned I was in Niggas guild for anyone that doesn't know? Adjuster wanted me to write an essay to join and to create a facebook page for the guild. Then, he wanted me to delete All my xChIcKx guild friends because he hated them; so I had to? Not to mention, oh wait yes I am, he asked me for items and told me he would repay me, but never did. It doesn't end there? WHY would it? Adjuster is like the "song that never ends". He created chaos between me and Kzie, wouldn't leave me alone when I wanted to play with him. He kicked me out of his Niggas guild. He used 12inchnipplz accounts to ask for me back Xd

In the words of Simba, "Run. Run away, Scar. And never return." Because you're just some backstabbing uncle begging for mercy t(^_^t) You have to call upon your Nigga minions to provide you with backup, and you stir up things between me and Julie, me and Kzie, me and 24. Whoever it is, and I'm sure theres been many more. Fight your own battles.

Why can't you just...for once, play and laugh without finding drama so amusing. It was fun when we had guild matches or a tournament with all the bots. But now, you only do it for the bragging rights and bugle the moment you defeat me. You've defeated me, I've defeated you. Huzzah!

As for titi/kitty...
You have no self control? When I first started, I was stalked and crashed. I was bugled mean things. Even got my cash items deleted. I didn't take it to facebook or the forums for Months. The only time I reported it to Softnyx was through an inquiry to recieve some of my items back. And even then, I didn't send them screen shots of who did it, I didn't give then names, even though Julie Lee (ibanglove, juliedagreat, kiissmmyyaasss, voiceofmeow, sooo many the fak) admitted to it over bugles. She's friends with a GB supporter, she said she was a supporter? Strange how Softnyx would allow that after she broke many rules and regulations. She hasn't let me down though, her nuisance still lingers from time to time. I'm flattered she's been going at it for so long, and made a cute cute FB group for me, stealing my pics, asking people how much I weigh. Wew.

You have a small breaking point, I'd hate to see how you act in person as you seem like some tattle-tale brat who needs authority to back you up, all because you provoked some greta user. Do you call the police when someone curses you, too?
There's probably a good reason for what's happening to you, just think about it for a moment.
Don't let yourself get all flustered so easily.
Have fun creating new names for everyone you can't get along with. Have fun blowing up the forums and Softnyx facebook. Fun fun. Thats so much fun. Please, by all means, continue.
Jewl  
#39 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 1:52:05 PM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

Titi/kitty likes it when he recieves greta rare items, but GB GOD forbid when someone Nice sends him a rare item that bugs his inventory. Instead of fixing it calmly, he has to go on a ranting spree about what a terrible terrible person Romeo is for messing up his inventory even though clearly, Romeo was being nice and trying to help.

You make me sick. You have the power to end this, but you choose not to.

You want to keep going like this...

Making problems for Yourself AND others escalate.

You won't be happy until we are all banned. Save yourself the trouble of wasting time; here are some options:
1. You can just say forget this ever happened. Play Nicely with others, and don't make such a big deal about things that upset you. Try to befriend your enemies, or just leave them alone. Leave rooms when you're not feeling safe, /kick people you don't trust, make private rooms with friends. Its not that big of a deal, I did it.
2. If Gunbound is such a problem for you, Softnyx provides other games :) <3
3. Xd Buy yourself a hack?
tittywafflez  
#40 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 4:19:37 PM(UTC)
tittywafflez

X2GunLaser wrote:
X2GunLaser wrote:
[GM wrote:
DanBoard]

LASER its HACK?

UserPostedImage

LoL ya. that was crazy wasn't it? I got my own picture too :)

UserPostedImage