Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Renegade  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:03:15 AM(UTC)
Renegade

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/5/2012(UTC)
Posts: 71

Thanks: 51 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
This LaMotta guy is just unbelievable. :D

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UpWbPsDkag

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18gEepusUOQ

Um sorry for the background noises, please ignore.
LaMotta  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:29:16 AM(UTC)
LaMotta

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/17/2013(UTC)
Posts: 28

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I said that Sk824 is Anonymous because he revealed himself on the third page of the thread, "''Bully'' clan, 3 person clan with all frezze abusers LOL?".

http://forum.softnyx.net...osts&t=10574&p=3

Why are you so retarded...? -.-
thanks 1 user thanked LaMotta for this useful post.
?Volke? on 3/26/2014(UTC)
Tigger  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:21:47 AM(UTC)
Tigger

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/8/2012(UTC)
Posts: 583

Thanks: 26 times
Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 31 post(s)
LaMotta wrote:
I said that Sk824 is Anonymous because he revealed himself on the third page of the thread, "''Bully'' clan, 3 person clan with all frezze abusers LOL?".

http://forum.softnyx.net...osts&t=10574&p=3

Why are you so retarded...? -.-


Ladies, ladies, stop fighting. It's just a game!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
ㅈHorrorㅈ  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:31:06 AM(UTC)
ㅈHorrorㅈ

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/4/2012(UTC)
Posts: 34
Location: I Dun Know

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Since I started playing again all I notice was you fighting with everybody, very ironic thing for you to say ; p
Renegade  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:20:06 AM(UTC)
Renegade

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/5/2012(UTC)
Posts: 71

Thanks: 51 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
ㅈHorrorㅈ wrote:
Since I started playing again all I notice was you fighting with everybody, very ironic thing for you to say ; p

Who's your "you", Horror.
And did I mention what you said LaMotta? "My friend Sk824 wants to call you out."
Not what I heard he said.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:25:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LaMotta  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:20:44 AM(UTC)
LaMotta

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/17/2013(UTC)
Posts: 28

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
darkphap123 wrote:
Who's your "you", Horror.


He was obviously responding to Tigger, you imbecile.

darkphap123 wrote:
My friend Sk824 wants to call you out.


It's called sarcasm, never heard of it? I'm still waiting for the part where I get "destroyed" by you.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:24:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Renegade  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:53:11 AM(UTC)
Renegade

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/5/2012(UTC)
Posts: 71

Thanks: 51 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
LaMotta wrote:
darkphap123 wrote:
Who's your "you", Horror.


He was obviously responding to Tigger, you imbecile.

darkphap123 wrote:
My friend Sk824 wants to call you out.


It's called sarcasm, never heard of it? I'm still waiting for the part where I get "destroyed" by you.

I just destroyed you with so many evidence to show how much of a retard you are, and if you don't get that, you really need mental help.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:57:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

?Volke?  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:15:04 AM(UTC)
?Volke?

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/31/2013(UTC)
Posts: 616

Thanks: 115 times
Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 89 post(s)
darkphap123 wrote:
LaMotta wrote:
darkphap123 wrote:
Who's your "you", Horror.


He was obviously responding to Tigger, you imbecile.

darkphap123 wrote:
My friend Sk824 wants to call you out.


It's called sarcasm, never heard of it? I'm still waiting for the part where I get "destroyed" by you.

I just destroyed you with so many proofs of how much of a retard you are,

....d\'oh!
LaMotta  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:57:35 PM(UTC)
LaMotta

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/17/2013(UTC)
Posts: 28

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
darkphap123 wrote:
I just destroyed you with so many proofs of how much of a retard you are, and if you don't get that, you really need mental help.


I don't know if you're illiterate or just plain stupid. Allow me to inspect your two hilarious videos. For part 1, it only shows a confused Sk824 questioning your behavior. I don't think you've noticed, but towards the end of the video, even Sk824 said that Anonymous isn't me, "lol hes not him". Then you continue to upload part 2, which is about your assertion that I'm Anonymous, and this completely contradicts with your intention of "destroying" me. So when I call you a retard and an imbecile, it actually makes sense because you're so fucking dumb that you don't realize your own contradictions, unlike your insults, which is just a reuse of mine. Furthermore, in part 1, you said that Anonymous "told you to quit", when did he ever say that? Anonymous only said that you nearly quit the game because of a lost DB. As for this matter, I highly recommend you go back to elementary school and learn the basics of reading comprehension before embarrassing yourself again. In conclusion, neither of your videos proved shit, in fact, they validated your state of retardation. What's even pathetic is that you liked your own YouTube videos.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 26, 2014 1:10:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Tay .-.  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 26, 2014 3:57:41 PM(UTC)
TrainerRed

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/9/2012(UTC)
Posts: 372

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 70 post(s)
e.e i dont care who Anonymous is... weather if there someone i like or hate... when they're Anonymous on here.. i like them..
simple fact ;D they make halcyon mad.
UserPostedImage
Renegade  
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2014 1:38:39 AM(UTC)
Renegade

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/5/2012(UTC)
Posts: 71

Thanks: 51 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
LaMotta wrote:
darkphap123 wrote:
I just destroyed you with so many proofs of how much of a retard you are, and if you don't get that, you really need mental help.


I don't know if you're illiterate or just plain stupid. Allow me to inspect your two hilarious videos. For part 1, it only shows a confused Sk824 questioning your behavior. I don't think you've noticed, but towards the end of the video, even Sk824 said that Anonymous isn't me, "lol hes not him". Then you continue to upload part 2, which is about your assertion that I'm Anonymous, and this completely contradicts with your intention of "destroying" me. So when I call you a retard and an imbecile, it actually makes sense because you're so fucking dumb that you don't realize your own contradictions, unlike your insults, which is just a reuse of mine. Furthermore, in part 1, you said that Anonymous "told you to quit", when did he ever say that? Anonymous only said that you nearly quit the game because of a lost DB. As for this matter, I highly recommend you go back to elementary school and learn the basics of reading comprehension before embarrassing yourself again. In conclusion, neither of your videos proved shit, in fact, they validated your state of retardation. What's even pathetic is that you liked your own YouTube videos.

Look how retarded you are. First of all, when I asked Sk824 if LaMotta is Anonymous, it means if Sk824 is not, who else is, LaMotta? Second, you called him a friend, and then coming up and saying it was a sarcasm, let me remind you what you said. "Even my friend Sk824 thinks you're a loser." "My friend Sk824 wants to call you out." You're calling him a friend twice, which means it either you suck at being sarcastic or you desperately want to be Sk824's friend. On the other hand, Sk824 doesn't seem to have a problem with me so I don't know what's going on in your head, saying he called me out. Third, someone told me you're mad at him just because he won't spoil information to you, "He's mad at me just because I don't want to be a snitch. He wants me to tell him everything's going on but I refuse so he's mad at me." Look what you're doing with your life, using your friends as spies to tell you information against your opponents. Such a coward move. Fourth, when we were about to clan war, you clearly said, "yeah i'm playing," and when I told your clanmate to start the room, you told me to "read, are you fucking blind? I said i'm not playing," And when you scrolled up, you saw what you wrote and messages me 5 minutes later saying, "Dude, it was a typo." Fifth, when people brought up how you use to constantly lag in every room, you told them where's their proof, but deep down you know they're right. Finally, you're saying you're such a better clan master than I am, but look at this, you insult my "trashy dead" clan, but for your clan of 99 people, 5 is online, while mine has 10 people, and you're saying it's a dead clan. Look at these words I said today, and go back re-think yourself before trying anything else. Oh and one last thing, Chips is a cool guy, he does a lot of stuff to help people, but you on the other hand, come in and says, "Chips has no life. He needs to worry about himself rather than other people." What kind of an asshole says that? You're just simply an uncaring piece of garbage.

Edited by user Thursday, March 27, 2014 1:39:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Tay .-.  
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2014 3:10:57 AM(UTC)
TrainerRed

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/9/2012(UTC)
Posts: 372

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 70 post(s)
Q~Q i wish Sk824 was friends with me... im jelly..
UserPostedImage
LaMotta  
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2014 9:53:20 AM(UTC)
LaMotta

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/17/2013(UTC)
Posts: 28

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Why even bother editing your responses? They're invariably filled with errors.
Once again, allow me to scrutinize your hideous "essay", and point out the absurdity, sentence by sentence.
Since you didn't get my point the first time, I won't be so soft the second time.

darkphap123 wrote:
Look how retarded you are.

You reused my insult twice the day after I called you a "retard". I don't see why you're so annoyed by that brutal honesty. After all, it's the truth. Then again, I know kids who like to retort the same thing repeatedly in order to get that anger flushed out of their systems.

darkphap123 wrote:
First of all, when I asked Sk824 if LaMotta is Anonymous, it means if Sk824 is not, who else is, LaMotta?

I am aware of that, and I'm also aware of his reply to you. Sk824 said, "lol hes not him". Which means, even Sk824 believes that Anonymous isn't me. However, you still uploaded part 2 of the video which is about your assertion that I am Anonymous. Do you seriously not see the contradiction...?

darkphap123 wrote:
You're calling him a friend twice, which means it either you suck at being sarcastic or you desperately want to be Sk824's friend.

So by that logic, if I'm being sarcastic about the same thing twice, it means I'm desperate? What you just said is considered a logical fallacy.

darkphap123 wrote:
On the other hand, Sk824 doesn't seem to have a problem with me so I don't know what's going on in your head,

I had already stated why I thought Sk824 was against you, might want to get that illiterate brain of yours checked, because it's becoming the burden of our discussion. Now I'm going to ask you nicely one more time to go through the third page of Trent's post, "''Bully'' clan, 3 person clan with all frezze abusers LOL?". Here's the link for your convenience:
http://forum.softnyx.net...osts&t=10574&p=3
Tell me what you see.

darkphap123 wrote:
Third, someone told me you're mad at him just because he won't spoil information to you, "He's mad at me just because I don't want to be a snitch. He wants me to tell him everything's going on but I refuse so he's mad at me."

Unless you have proof of that, don't bring up irrelevant people into the discussion. You're forgetting what this topic is about. It's about your attempt to "destroy" me. I don't see much progress going on, I don't feel "destroyed".

darkphap123 wrote:
Look what you're doing with your life,

I'm a successful screenwriter making decent salary. I enjoy my life because I have a wonderful family and I like what I do for a living. What do you do for a living? My mistake, your immature behavior won't get you anywhere near success in life. According to the description of your part 1 YouTube video, you claim that your little brother is playing on a PlayStation 2. Now if you were a successful person, you would not be sharing the same room with your brother, nor would he be playing on a PlayStation 2. I sincerely hope your brother doesn't become an incompetent game-freak like yourself.

darkphap123 wrote:
using your friends as spies to tell you information against your opponents. Such a coward move.

Like I said, you need proof for that. Lying in public is in fact, a coward move.

darkphap123 wrote:
Fourth, when we were about to clan war, you clearly said, "yeah i'm playing," and when I told your clanmate to start the room, you told me to "read, are you fucking blind? I said i'm not playing," And when you scrolled up, you saw what you wrote and messages me 5 minutes later saying, "Dude, it was a typo."

We went over this already. I said "it was my mistake, it was a typo". Furthermore, what does this prove? Are you nitpicking minor errors of mine because you have nothing else left to say?

darkphap123 wrote:
Fifth, when people brought up how you use to constantly lag in every room, you told them where's their proof,

This really questions me whether you passed first grade English. Does this mean I don't lag anymore? For your information, it's "used to", not "use to". I asked for proof because it certainly wasn't true, I don't constantly lag in every room.

darkphap123 wrote:
Finally, you're saying you're such a better clan master than I am, but look at this, you insult my "trashy dead" clan ... and you're saying it's a dead clan.

I beg to differ. Since I'm not a hypocrite, I will provide proof for what you said about me as a clan master.

UserPostedImage

You have a problem with me claiming superiority of you, yet you follow suit with degradation by calling me "a piece of shit of a master". Hypocritical much? More hypocritical moments are found in your succeeding statements such as, "Your clanmates are abandoning you one by one". People drop from your clan as well.

darkphap123 wrote:
but for your clan of 99 people, 5 is online, while mine has 10 people,

That is defamation and a lie. You've never been in my clan, so don't act like you have. There is never a time when all 10 of your clan members are online simultaneously. Like I said earlier, don't lie in public.

darkphap123 wrote:
Look at these words I said today, and go back re-think yourself before trying anything else.

What could I possibly "re-think" from the words said by an illiterate imbecile?

darkphap123 wrote:
Chips is a cool guy, he does a lot of stuff to help people, but you on the other hand, come in and says, "Chips has no life. He needs to worry about himself rather than other people." What kind of an asshole says that? You're just simply an uncaring piece of garbage.

Don't bring up irrelevant people into the discussion. Remember what your intentions are. I can see that "destroying" people isn't your forte, might want to reconsider a different strategy. Carry on.

Edited by user Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:05:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Chips<3  
#14 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:59:35 AM(UTC)
Chips<3

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/11/2012(UTC)
Posts: 725

Thanks: 21 times
Was thanked: 138 time(s) in 106 post(s)
I would just like to correct you on one point LaMotta.
"Now if you were a successful person, you would not be sharing the same room with your brother, nor would he be playing on a PlayStation 2."
This sentence is wrong. All of it.
For one, you assume he shares his room with his brother. He never stated he did. He just said his brother was playing PS2, it might just be his PS2, and his brother wants to play it.
Secondly, just because you may not think someone is successful, doesn't mean that is how everyone feels. Saying someone is successful is basically just an opinion.
Thirdly, I believe Peko is not old enough to be very successful. I think he is even younger than I.
Fourth and final point for now, PS2 has some the best games to this day. You can disagree all you want, but if we tried taking a poll, it would probably prove true. That or PC, but PC is [almost] every game system in one if you have a good enough computer. I bet even successful people still enjoy playing good games like some of the PS2 games. Either that or they have no time for games. Depends on what kind of "successful" person they are.

Nobody can say the PS2 only has bad games. I will say it has some good and some bad. But that's every console.
That's all I'm going to say.
thanks 1 user thanked Chips<3 for this useful post.
Renegade on 6/5/2014(UTC)
LaMotta  
#15 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:12:31 AM(UTC)
LaMotta

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/17/2013(UTC)
Posts: 28

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Chips< Go to Quoted Post
That's all I'm going to say.

Can you guarantee that?
Tay .-.  
#16 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:51:32 AM(UTC)
TrainerRed

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/9/2012(UTC)
Posts: 372

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 70 post(s)
LaMotta wrote:
Originally Posted by: Chips< Go to Quoted Post
That's all I'm going to say.

Can you guarantee that?


o-o now a days its comment for people to be a successful person and still be sharing/living with family and what not..
most because its cheaper and getting new places is just to much..
:D and i like the ps2... my dad is 62 and he plays it alot e.e.. and hes an army guy.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked TrainerRed for this useful post.
Renegade on 6/5/2014(UTC)
Renegade  
#17 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2014 12:37:51 AM(UTC)
Renegade

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/5/2012(UTC)
Posts: 71

Thanks: 51 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
LaMotta wrote:
Why even bother editing your responses? They're invariably filled with errors.
Once again, allow me to scrutinize your hideous "essay", and point out the absurdity, sentence by sentence.
Since you didn't get my point the first time, I won't be so soft the second time.

I bother to edit my responses because Volke was confused with that line, if you weren't blind, you would see for yourself too.
If I was trying to do an essay, you wouldn't be able to handle it.


darkphap123 wrote:
Look how retarded you are.

You reused my insult twice the day after I called you a "retard". I don't see why you're so annoyed by that brutal honesty. After all, it's the truth. Then again, I know kids who like to retort the same thing repeatedly in order to get that anger flushed out of their systems.

Retard, is a common word, a word people use daily, just because you said it, doesn't mean you claim it.

darkphap123 wrote:
First of all, when I asked Sk824 if LaMotta is Anonymous, it means if Sk824 is not, who else is, LaMotta?

I am aware of that, and I'm also aware of his reply to you. Sk824 said, "lol hes not him". Which means, even Sk824 believes that Anonymous isn't me. However, you still uploaded part 2 of the video which is about your assertion that I am Anonymous. Do you seriously not see the contradiction...?

It's called double-checking, something you wouldn't do, and now I agree with Sk824, you're too dumb to be Anonymous.

darkphap123 wrote:
You're calling him a friend twice, which means it either you suck at being sarcastic or you desperately want to be Sk824's friend.

So by that logic, if I'm being sarcastic about the same thing twice, it means I'm desperate? What you just said is considered a logical fallacy.

You were being sarcastic... Define sarcasm. How can you be sarcastic without person to person? You straight up said, "Even my friend Sk824 thinks you're a loser." Unless you add *sarcasm* or something to let people know that, no one knows if you're being sarcastic through text.

darkphap123 wrote:
On the other hand, Sk824 doesn't seem to have a problem with me so I don't know what's going on in your head,

I had already stated why I thought Sk824 was against you, might want to get that illiterate brain of yours checked, because it's becoming the burden of our discussion. Now I'm going to ask you nicely one more time to go through the third page of Trent's post, "''Bully'' clan, 3 person clan with all frezze abusers LOL?". Here's the link for your convenience:
http://forum.softnyx.net...osts&t=10574&p=3
Tell me what you see.

Why would you think Sk824 was against me if he wasn't anywhere on my topic? Oh because you "thought" he was Anonymous. Take a look at the screenshot, would you know if it's real or fake? You "thought" too many things and it always become a false. You are to dumb to think about anything.

darkphap123 wrote:
Third, someone told me you're mad at him just because he won't spoil information to you, "He's mad at me just because I don't want to be a snitch. He wants me to tell him everything's going on but I refuse so he's mad at me."

Unless you have proof of that, don't bring up irrelevant people into the discussion. You're forgetting what this topic is about. It's about your attempt to "destroy" me. I don't see much progress going on, I don't feel "destroyed".

This'll have to wait because she's a good friend of yours. :)

darkphap123 wrote:
Look what you're doing with your life,

I'm a successful screenwriter making decent salary. I enjoy my life because I have a wonderful family and I like what I do for a living. What do you do for a living? My mistake, your immature behavior won't get you anywhere near success in life. According to the description of your part 1 YouTube video, you claim that your little brother is playing on a PlayStation 2. Now if you were a successful person, you would not be sharing the same room with your brother, nor would he be playing on a PlayStation 2. I sincerely hope your brother doesn't become an incompetent game-freak like yourself.

Chips already predicted everything, your assumptions with me sharing a room with my brother is false, no evidence given, and Playstation 2 is one of my favorite consoles along with the PC. So you're already outsmarted by my friend here, might as well not go on.

darkphap123 wrote:
using your friends as spies to tell you information against your opponents. Such a coward move.

Like I said, you need proof for that. Lying in public is in fact, a coward move.

This'll have to wait because she's a good friend of yours. :)

darkphap123 wrote:
Fourth, when we were about to clan war, you clearly said, "yeah i'm playing," and when I told your clanmate to start the room, you told me to "read, are you fucking blind? I said i'm not playing," And when you scrolled up, you saw what you wrote and messages me 5 minutes later saying, "Dude, it was a typo."

We went over this already. I said "it was my mistake, it was a typo". Furthermore, what does this prove? Are you nitpicking minor errors of mine because you have nothing else left to say?

I have so much to say, you started with the disrespectful language during our short period of our truce, then later coming up and apologizes, yeah so easily to be forgiven. Look at you, once we say something, you keep interrogating us like we're criminals, and you expect me to forgive you easily.

darkphap123 wrote:
Fifth, when people brought up how you use to constantly lag in every room, you told them where's their proof,

This really questions me whether you passed first grade English. Does this mean I don't lag anymore? For your information, it's "used to", not "use to". I asked for proof because it certainly wasn't true, I don't constantly lag in every room.

I'm going to let you get away with this since I didn't kept proof, but deep down, you know it's true.

darkphap123 wrote:
Finally, you're saying you're such a better clan master than I am, but look at this, you insult my "trashy dead" clan ... and you're saying it's a dead clan.

I beg to differ. Since I'm not a hypocrite, I will provide proof for what you said about me as a clan master.

UserPostedImage

You have a problem with me claiming superiority of you, yet you follow suit with degradation by calling me "a piece of shit of a master". Hypocritical much? More hypocritical moments are found in your succeeding statements such as, "Your clanmates are abandoning you one by one". People drop from your clan as well.

I don't annoy my clannies, they want to leave, I didn't beg them to come back like you. Utara now hates you just because he/she left your clan and you became an asshole to him/her about it.

darkphap123 wrote:
but for your clan of 99 people, 5 is online, while mine has 10 people,

That is defamation and a lie. You've never been in my clan, so don't act like you have. There is never a time when all 10 of your clan members are online simultaneously. Like I said earlier, don't lie in public.

I would gladly provide you proof.
UserPostedImage
Look at this, it was captured today. Now anything else you would like to say?

darkphap123 wrote:
Look at these words I said today, and go back re-think yourself before trying anything else.

What could I possibly "re-think" from the words said by an illiterate imbecile?

Your choice.

darkphap123 wrote:
Chips is a cool guy, he does a lot of stuff to help people, but you on the other hand, come in and says, "Chips has no life. He needs to worry about himself rather than other people." What kind of an asshole says that? You're just simply an uncaring piece of garbage.

Don't bring up irrelevant people into the discussion. Remember what your intentions are. I can see that "destroying" people isn't your forte, might want to reconsider a different strategy. Carry on.


Irrelevant, funny. It's not irrelevant if they are on the same page as I am.

Edited by user Friday, March 28, 2014 12:43:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LaMotta  
#18 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2014 11:53:50 AM(UTC)
LaMotta

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/17/2013(UTC)
Posts: 28

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
darkphap123 wrote:
I bother to edit my responses because Volke was confused with that line, if you weren't blind, you would see for yourself too.
If I was trying to do an essay, you wouldn't be able to handle it.

Have you ever thought about why he was confused with you? It's because you can't write for shit, and that's very clear for me to see. Please "try" to do an essay on me though. I would love to read it.

darkphap123 wrote:
Retard, is a common word, a word people use daily, just because you said it, doesn't mean you claim it.

The word "retard" is "a word people use daily"? You must have a very sad life to be using that word "daily". Never said I "claimed" the word, I said that ever since I called you a retard, you've been so annoyed like a fractious child, repeatedly reusing the word in order to silence my point. The same accounts for when I called you "laughable".

darkphap123 wrote:
It's called double-checking, something you wouldn't do, and now I agree with Sk824, you're too dumb to be Anonymous.

It may be called "double-checking" according to you, but the two videos contradicted with the point you're trying to make. So how does that make me "dumb"? Throughout our entire discussion, you've been revealing yourself as an idiotic, illiterate person.

darkphap123 wrote:
You were being sarcastic... Define sarcasm. How can you be sarcastic without person to person? You straight up said, "Even my friend Sk824 thinks you're a loser." Unless you add *sarcasm* or something to let people know that, no one knows if you're being sarcastic through text.

One can still be sarcastic without face-to-face contact. However, I won't blame you for it. It's quite challenging to distinguish sarcasm from a written text.

darkphap123 wrote:
Why would you think Sk824 was against me if he wasn't anywhere on my topic? Oh because you "thought" he was Anonymous. Take a look at the screenshot, would you know if it's real or fake? You "thought" too many things and it always become a false. You are to dumb to think about anything.

Like I said, for numerous amounts of times, I assumed Sk824 was Anonymous based on visual observation. Can you please get it through your limited brain? "You "thought" too many things and it always become a false", said the hypocrite.

darkphap123 wrote:
This'll have to wait because she's a good friend of yours. :)

Initially it was a "he", and now it is a "she". You just sold Tigger out.

darkphap123 wrote:
Chips already predicted everything, your assumptions with me sharing a room with my brother is false, no evidence given, and Playstation 2 is one of my favorite consoles along with the PC. So you're already outsmarted by my friend here, might as well not go on.

You're right, it is an assumption. However, I would like to hear an unbiased response from you. Furthermore, I would like to hear what you meant by "Look what you're doing with your life", were you setting up the premise to indicate the unproductive usage of time in my life?

darkphap123 wrote:
I have so much to say, you started with the disrespectful language during our short period of our truce, then later coming up and apologizes, yeah so easily to be forgiven. Look at you, once we say something, you keep interrogating us like we're criminals, and you expect me to forgive you easily.

Don't make me laugh, but when have I ever came to you to apologize and to ask for forgiveness? No one ? and I repeat, no one will ever ask for forgiveness from a loathsome creature like you. Don't think so highly of yourself. Now you're saying I spoke to you with "disrespectful language", did you get a chance to read those two chat-logs I posted? Would you describe that as "disrespectful language"? Once a hypocrite, always a hypocrite.

darkphap123 wrote:
I'm going to let you get away with this since I didn't kept proof, but deep down, you know it's true.

and you say I'm the one "interrogating" you.

darkphap123 wrote:
I don't annoy my clannies, they want to leave, I didn't beg them to come back like you. Utara now hates you just because he/she left your clan and you became an asshole to him/her about it.

Since when did I "beg" people to come back? What's even funnier is that you pretend to know who Utara is, but you don't even know Utara's gender, and you continue to use him as a backup to your argument. "I don't annoy my clannies"? I beg to differ. Here are conversations with your former clan members, Snowman, also known as MakingSnow, and Adv_me.

UserPostedImage

Don't lie in public.

darkphap123 wrote:
UserPostedImage
Look at this, it was captured today. Now anything else you would like to say?

Yes, I would like to point out that you are literally too fucking dumb to notice the conflicts amongst the things you do. What you did only conflicted with your previous quote: "using your friends as spies to tell you information against your opponents. Such a coward move." By the way, where is the screenshot of your 10 clan members online all at once?

darkphap123 wrote:
Irrelevant, funny. It's not irrelevant if they are on the same page as I am.

Chips is nowhere near the same page as you are. He merely denied that you shared a room with your brother, and chose to remain silent for the remaining part of the discussion. A guy like Chips can easily tell that you're a hypocrite, so I sincerely doubt he will support you. In fact, his approval for you would be a dubious proposition at best. It's always entertaining to argue with a person like you, because hypocrites are flawed, their assertions will backfire at them no matter what.
Tay .-.  
#19 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2014 2:39:03 PM(UTC)
TrainerRed

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/9/2012(UTC)
Posts: 372

Thanks: 8 times
Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 70 post(s)
^^^hypocrite^^^

Not starting sht but you cant sit there saying someone is a hypocrite when you have shown a hypocritical side...
.-. Just sayin
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked TrainerRed for this useful post.
Renegade on 6/5/2014(UTC)
Tigger  
#20 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2014 3:48:01 PM(UTC)
Tigger

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/8/2012(UTC)
Posts: 583

Thanks: 26 times
Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 31 post(s)
LaMotta wrote:
Initially it was a "he", and now it is a "she". You just sold Tigger out.


I am not an it you egotistical bastard. Just leave, last time I checked no one even liked you.

LaMotta wrote:
Initially it was a "he", and now it is a "she". You just sold Tigger out.


Woah, why is my character's name coming out of that filthy mouth of yours? I suggest you black-list that word or something because if you use it again I'll literally shove a bar of soap down your throat.

UserPostedImage

Yes, it is a threat you moron.


LaMotta wrote:
Initially it was a "he", and now it is a "she". You just sold Tigger out.


Oh, burn! He sold me out! Please, none of you know anything about me. This is the internet! I could be a unicorn, maybe even a teletubbie.


By the way, I almost forgot to mention something. You don't have the right to call me fake when you're going on Emma's account and ruining her reputation.

"Hey, I'm going to go on Emma's account to troll Pekourimon, I'll pretend to be Emma."

UserPostedImage

Then you tried preventing me from letting her know.

P.S Don't make up a bizarre story (like you always do) because Emma already saw the whole conversation.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Tigger for this useful post.
Renegade on 6/5/2014(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.