Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cookie  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2013 1:07:22 AM(UTC)
Cookie

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This person was originally Popularity he was a mage now he class changed into a ninja and name changed to SixthSin so never trust him with trades he told me when we were friends that he was scamming some European people and me and my friend warned him not to do it but he did already and so he hacked into my account sent himself +20 set and a bunch of items and cells and then gave my info to my best friend YouScaredBro then he used hacks to get it banned and he aimed to get it banned permanently but it only got banned for a month so I need everyones help to get this guy banned and another guy CostaKapo and don't fall for any of his mind tricks just rage at him like I did and he will feel guilty even more
thanks 1 user thanked Cookie for this useful post.
01275543725 on 7/31/2013(UTC)
Valiant  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:27:58 AM(UTC)
Valiant

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Cookie wrote:
This person was originally Popularity he was a mage now he class changed into a ninja and name changed to SixthSin so never trust him with trades he told me when we were friends that he was scamming some European people and me and my friend warned him not to do it but he did already and so he hacked into my account sent himself +20 set and a bunch of items and cells and then gave my info to my best friend YouScaredBro then he used hacks to get it banned and he aimed to get it banned permanently but it only got banned for a month so I need everyones help to get this guy banned and another guy CostaKapo and don't fall for any of his mind tricks just rage at him like I did and he will feel guilty even more

You get what you deserve. I had a good laugh over this.
UserPostedImage

#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:43:15 AM(UTC)

Cookie wrote:

adem9438  
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2013 2:20:57 PM(UTC)
adem9438

I need everyones help to get this guy banned and another guy CostaKapo and don't fall for any of his mind tricks just rage at him like I did and he will feel guilty even more Drool Liar Shame on you

Leather jackets leather
642-437 exam questions 642-437 exam questions
phr phr
Braindumps ccna dumps

Edited by user Wednesday, November 20, 2013 3:20:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified