Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
š“Ÿš“Ŗš“Ÿš“Ŗ ~ š“Ÿš“®š“Ŗš“·š“¾š“½  
#21 Posted : Sunday, July 7, 2019 8:58:53 PM(UTC)
š“Ÿš“Ŗš“Ÿš“Ŗ ~ š“Ÿš“®š“Ŗš“·š“¾š“½

Groups: Registered
Philippines

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 4 post(s)
[GŠœ wrote:
Zelda;18204]Let's face it , in Rakion there are many unique things that make it different than other games but the player-base is low, the graphics are low quality and the EXP rate is like a JRPG's wet dream, in layman's terms it takes a lot of grinding to level to 99.

Why we love Rakion: Variety of characters and game modes. Single player(as well as Co-op) stages. Pet/Cell summoning, unique sets of items.

Cons of Rakion: Graphics are dated. Technical issues/lag. Slow leveling(Which could be a reason we love it, I personally don't mind). The Cash shop has overpowered equipment and cells. Hacking is too easy and the repercussions aren't working.

Things that would improve Rakion (in my eyes) feel free to add to or criticize any of these:

The Key
" = " symbol means it is of less concern
" + " symbol means it is of more concern
" ~ " symbol means it needs to be changed now
If it looks like this that means it was recently implemented Thanks for listening Softnyx!

---------------------------------------------NEW LIST FROM 2014-----------------------------------------------------
Overall game:
~Advertise your game, please softnyx, and change/update your promotional videos, include some cool looking cells and enchanted armor.

Armor and Cells:
+Remove the the effect from Deathblows they already have great stats and are a good alternative to Honors/Sweeties

Inventory, characters, and trading:
See old list

Rooms:
~Return the old Level 1-10 and 11-30 room restrictions, new players have no where to go because they get kicked.

Staging:
See the old list

Events:
+Instead of changing the exp events from 5x to 1.5x , make them the same but less common. Once a month on a weekend perhaps.(Instead of 3-4 times)

Hacking, Reporting, Kicking, and Banning:
+Stop perma banning everyone. I have never seen another game other than AVA that perma bans first offenders, and AVA ended up dead and selling out to Aeria games. Yes, hacking gives an unfair advantage of either EXP or Gold, seeing how you can't hack cash for obvious reasons,(and there's no other exploits that let you get armor/cells other than the old Item Rental bug) but all you need to do is ban the hacker until the hack is patched, rollback their gold/exp or reduce it to 0 for all I care and voila, you keep your playerbase.
+The more prevalent issue is clan war swapping. Some clans need their clanpoints rolled back, as well as exp. I can name at least 10 clans that swap daily.

Ideas for the Future:
=A boss raid system with a party.

Other Random Things:
I can't use my devil's wings potions anymore or trade my ladder helmet, why?
Sometimes I can do Theme Park an 'unlimited' amount of times.
Vague events and descriptions really make it like I have to decipher the clues to find out how new things work.

---------------------------------------------OLD LIST FROM 2012-----------------------------------------------------

Edit: Removed 1 or 2 that I don't think are necessary anymore.

Overall game:
= An opening scene or deeper back-story that may explain what the hell the stage names mean and why the maps are called what they are.
~Expose Rakion to more people through more websites, especially in North America.
= GM's should be on much more than they currently are.

Armor and Cells:
~"Nerf-ing" of Most or All of the cells. Especially some of the overpowered ones such as North Souls and Musketeer Kings.
If that isn't a popular choice, then armor/hp should be increased for everyone along with a few other stats to balance it out. Such as Basic, special, and ranged attacks.
+ Make the items that you can buy with gold much, much better or at least add more.
+ Make the cells that you can buy with gold much, much better or at least add more.
= Increase the enchant limit to +25 but separate them into 2 tiers. +20-23 is a certain color whilst the latter enchants are another. (Increase the odds of success 11-15 and lower the odds of success from 16-25) That way getting good gear at +15 is possible, but getting overpowered at +25 gear really takes some work.
= Create costumes that change the clothes/glow of a character. And not costumes that make it harder to fight someone such as the costumes that are used as of 12/1/2012.

= Make post items re-tradeable somehow.
+Removal of the current trading system and implementing of another. Using stamps is ridiculous and causes scamming. Around 2008 or so you could right click on a person and click the trade button(it didn't do anything). This needs to be added back into the game but usable.
-Male Ninjas and Archers, Female Warriors and Black Smiths. I'm not sure what the mage is so add a mage that looks a little different.

Staging:
+ Reinstate the old Staging level requirements
+ Make stages more lucrative.
= Add stage farming back into the game. (Random gifts/items/materials for defeating certain bosses in stages)

Events:
+ Separate events by at least a month at a time.
= More clan and Ladder events after becoming more populous.
+No more poke events
+Change what comes from Poke events(No more 99mks)

Hacking, Reporting and Kicking:
+A better reporting system and more punishment for offensive and derogatory language and banter.
= Fix the kicking system. Hackers, along with laggers, ruin the game if they can't be kicked or if no one agrees.

Ideas for the Future:
=Perhaps a type of mode when selecting to make a game room that is called "Story Mode". It could be rooms devoted to Free Roaming, I know that isn't Softnyx's thing but the sky's the limit.
=A type of mode that will let us crawl through dungeons: Could be like a free roaming dungeon exploration mode.
=New classes. Class Advancement is nice though, kudos to Rakion on that.

Quote anything you'd like. Repost anything you'd like. And let's fix Rakion.

NONSENSE TOPIC !! hahaha Shame on you

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked š“Ÿš“Ŗš“Ÿš“Ŗ ~ š“Ÿš“®š“Ŗš“·š“¾š“½ for this useful post.
yghgkl; on 7/8/2019(UTC)
yghgkl;  
#22 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 2:08:58 AM(UTC)
yghgkl;

Groups: Registered

[GŠœ wrote:
Zelda;18204]Let's face it , in Rakion there are many unique things that make it different than other games but the player-base is low, the graphics are low quality and the EXP rate is like a JRPG's wet dream, in layman's terms it takes a lot of grinding to level to 99.

Why we love Rakion: Variety of characters and game modes. Single player(as well as Co-op) stages. Pet/Cell summoning, unique sets of items.

Cons of Rakion: Graphics are dated. Technical issues/lag. Slow leveling(Which could be a reason we love it, I personally don't mind). The Cash shop has overpowered equipment and cells. Hacking is too easy and the repercussions aren't working.

Things that would improve Rakion (in my eyes) feel free to add to or criticize any of these:

The Key
" = " symbol means it is of less concern
" + " symbol means it is of more concern
" ~ " symbol means it needs to be changed now
If it looks like this that means it was recently implemented Thanks for listening Softnyx!

---------------------------------------------NEW LIST FROM 2014-----------------------------------------------------
Overall game:
~Advertise your game, please softnyx, and change/update your promotional videos, include some cool looking cells and enchanted armor.

Armor and Cells:
+Remove the the effect from Deathblows they already have great stats and are a good alternative to Honors/Sweeties

See old list

Rooms:
~Return the old Level 1-10 and 11-30 room restrictions, new players have no where to go because they get kicked.

Staging:
See the old list

Events:
+Instead of changing the exp events from 5x to 1.5x , make them the same but less common. Once a month on a weekend perhaps.(Instead of 3-4 times)

Hacking, Reporting, Kicking, and Banning:
+Stop perma banning everyone. I have never seen another game other than AVA that perma bans first offenders, and AVA ended up dead and selling out to Aeria games. Yes, hacking gives an unfair advantage of either EXP or Gold, seeing how you can't hack cash for obvious reasons,(and there's no other exploits that let you get armor/cells other than the old Item Rental bug) but all you need to do is ban the hacker until the hack is patched, rollback their gold/exp or reduce it to 0 for all I care and voila, you keep your playerbase.
+The more prevalent issue is clan war swapping. Some clans need their clanpoints rolled back, as well as exp. I can name at least 10 clans that swap daily.

Ideas for the Future:
=A boss raid system with a party.

Other Random Things:
I can't use my devil's wings potions anymore or trade my ladder helmet, why?
Sometimes I can do Theme Park an 'unlimited' amount of times.
Vague events and descriptions really make it like I have to decipher the clues to find out how new things work.

---------------------------------------------OLD LIST FROM 2012-----------------------------------------------------

Edit: Removed 1 or 2 that I don't think are necessary anymore.

Overall game:
= An opening scene or deeper back-story that may explain what the hell the stage names mean and why the maps are called what they are.
~Expose Rakion to more people through more websites, especially in North America.
= GM's should be on much more than they currently are.

Armor and Cells:
~"Nerf-ing" of Most or All of the cells. Especially some of the overpowered ones such as North Souls and Musketeer Kings.
If that isn't a popular choice, then armor/hp should be increased for everyone along with a few other stats to balance it out. Such as Basic, special, and ranged attacks.
+ Make the items that you can buy with gold much, much better or at least add more.
+ Make the cells that you can buy with gold much, much better or at least add more.
= Increase the enchant limit to +25 but separate them into 2 tiers. +20-23 is a certain color whilst the latter enchants are another. (Increase the odds of success 11-15 and lower the odds of success from 16-25) That way getting good gear at +15 is possible, but getting overpowered at +25 gear really takes some work.
= Create costumes that change the clothes/glow of a character. And not costumes that make it harder to fight someone such as the costumes that are used as of 12/1/2012.

= Make post items re-tradeable somehow.
+Removal of the current trading system and implementing of another. Using stamps is ridiculous and causes scamming. Around 2008 or so you could right click on a person and click the trade button(it didn't do anything). This needs to be added back into the game but usable.
-Male Ninjas and Archers, Female Warriors and Black Smiths. I'm not sure what the mage is so add a mage that looks a little different.

Staging:
+ Reinstate the old Staging level requirements
+ Make stages more lucrative.
= Add stage farming back into the game. (Random gifts/items/materials for defeating certain bosses in stages)

Events:
+ Separate events by at least a month at a time.
= More clan and Ladder events after becoming more populous.
+No more poke events
+Change what comes from Poke events(No more 99mks)

Hacking, Reporting and Kicking:
+A better reporting system and more punishment for offensive and derogatory language and banter.
= Fix the kicking system. Hackers, along with laggers, ruin the game if they can't be kicked or if no one agrees.

Ideas for the Future:
=Perhaps a type of mode when selecting to make a game room that is called "Story Mode". It could be rooms devoted to Free Roaming, I know that isn't Softnyx's thing but the sky's the limit.
=A type of mode that will let us crawl through dungeons: Could be like a free roaming dungeon exploration mode.
=New classes. Class Advancement is nice though, kudos to Rakion on that.

Quote anything you'd like. Repost anything you'd like. And let's fix Rakion.

pasikat ka lang taena mo