Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
AventurineLe  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2024 6:40:19 PM(UTC)
AventurineLe

Groups: Registered

Screw That! They're known as mimics. They're giant assholes if they catch your attention. But this wasn't a mimic. A mimic I could handle without difficulty, and still have something to Elden Ring Runes be awaiting after having defeated it. No, this was something else entirely. When I opened the chest, I was enveloped in the thick, dark purple fog. It was accompanied by a warning message that indicated I had been teleported in defiance of my will.

All my wolf companions could do was observe while I was magically whisked away. A surprisingly large loading page later, I discovered myself in a small structure. A pop-up notification for the region indicated that I was in the Sellia Crystal Tunnel. I saw a humanoid with a staff walking across the entrance to the building. I immediately dropped into a crouch to cover my face. After stepping out into my cavernous surroundings, I saw men with the power of magic tools to cut at bright-colored veins on the walls and ground. Atop the roof of the shack I had just left was an unusual insect-like creature, with several arms, watching the people working, much like a supervisor or an overseer.

In a flims way, I thought I could communicate with the centipede and tried to climb onto the platform it was occupying. I missed. It saw me and immediately launched a round full of deadly barbs that decimated my health bar to the point that a second volley from the side of the screen was enough to kill me in the blink of an eye. "Well, that's the end of that," I thought to myself, believing that this death would be similar to my many deaths from Elden Ring and send me back to my last checkpoint. My heart sank when I found myself in the same location, hearing the familiar sound of miners' ringing throughout the cavern.

The embargo MMOexp was willing to accept in exchange for an early Elden Ring code means that I won't be able to show you my terrifying trip through Sellia Crystal Tunnel. The tunnel isn't very interesting, even though it's a gorgeous area in the event that you are able to ignore all the bugs that try to kill you. Sadly, I didn't have enough time to appreciate my surroundings. Over the course of dozens of attempts, I raced throughout the cavern system, searching for an exit, the game advising me on each trip to the map that I won't be able to speedily travel to Elden Ring Runes for sale safety until I discovered an exit.