Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Skull  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 4:35:47 PM(UTC)
Skull

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Whats fun in making new account each day and using item forge to get cash?
>>>> all of them se with ability
Skull attached the following image(s):
= ).jpg (195kb) downloaded 84 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
thanks 1 user thanked Skull for this useful post.
"KilleR" on 11/13/2014(UTC)
SyrinxHan  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 7:52:11 PM(UTC)
SyrinxHan

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Its a game , and any game is for fun , those players find their enjoyment by just killing or whatever they want , so they make new accounts , its not a problem , lol
I'm
HeeYaa , SyrinxHan , WooYaa , ChinYin
thanks 1 user thanked SyrinxHan for this useful post.
"KilleR" on 11/13/2014(UTC)
MrSwaGGeR  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 7:57:37 PM(UTC)
MrSwaGGeR

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
SyrinxHan wrote:
Its a game , and any game is for fun , those players find their enjoyment by just killing or whatever they want , so they make new accounts , its not a problem , lol

extremely bullsh*t comment lol xD

its a game, and any game is for fun, those players find their enjoyment by killing us with a hack tool, so they buy hacks, its not a problem.
Shhh
UserPostedImage
SyrinxHan  
#4 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 8:58:13 PM(UTC)
SyrinxHan

MrSwaGGeR wrote:
SyrinxHan wrote:

its a game, and any game is for fun, those players find their enjoyment by killing us with a hack tool, so they buy hacks, its not a problem.
Shhh

wow , u smart , i didnt realise this , i thought u talking about hackers , i didnt know that u r talking about item forge players , and how did i equalize Item forge players by hackers , im so stupid sorry ,i dont know the feeling of being smart , tell me about it , i wish to have a brain only for one day i wanna try it.

Edited by user Friday, June 22, 2012 9:05:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I'm
SyrinxHan  
#5 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 9:31:04 PM(UTC)
SyrinxHan

MrSwaGGeR wrote:
SyrinxHan wrote:

Shhh

Ur comments mean hack is bad thing , right? , u just mocks of me cuz nth , i never saw a hacker talk about hacks like this! , i told u before im stupid ,lol xD

Edited by user Friday, June 22, 2012 10:37:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I'm
MrSwaGGeR  
#6 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 11:27:31 PM(UTC)
MrSwaGGeR

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
SyrinxHan wrote:
MrSwaGGeR wrote:
SyrinxHan wrote:

Shhh

Ur comments mean hack is bad thing , right? , u just mocks of me cuz nth , i never saw a hacker talk about hacks like this! , i told u before im stupid ,lol xD

hahahahahahahaha xD u call me hack? xD hahahahaaha
being better then u doesn't make me hack , the ability to aim doesn't make me a hacker either xD
ur just so pathetic xDD
UserPostedImage
♣ xTheGreatOne ♣  
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 1:36:06 AM(UTC)
♣ xTheGreatOne ♣

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 39 post(s)
Already Talked GM about that... He said its not ur business... people are free don't judge them...Speak to the hand
DeathWolf7  
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 4:08:59 AM(UTC)
DeathWolf7

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
MrSwaGGeR wrote:
SyrinxHan wrote:

Shhh
MrSwagger Talking about Hackers N Stuff When U N Ur Pride Used To be hackers So Just STFU Shhh

+ I Can't believe U Still Complain about the Fake Noobs Who Just Create New Accs For Doing Item Forge, When U Have SP+HK So Once Again
STFU
Shhh

Edited by user Saturday, June 23, 2012 4:19:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
SyrinxHan  
#9 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 4:45:07 AM(UTC)
SyrinxHan

MrSwaGGeR wrote:
SyrinxHan wrote:
MrSwaGGeR wrote:
SyrinxHan wrote:

Shhh

hahahahahahahaha xD u call me hack? xD hahahahaaha
being better then u doesn't make me hack , the ability to aim doesn't make me a hacker either xD
ur just so pathetic xDD

I dont remmeber that i vs u , why say u better than me ?, u really s**ks

I knew that u will ignore my words , maybe cuz u didnt understand , oh , sure u didnt , u pathetic stupid , I will make it easy for a stupid like u , Why did you equalize item forge by hackers , Its well known that hackers are noobs , Item forge also ? , lol , You know hackers isnot a part of a game and its not allowded , so its bad ,but item forge is , If you hate losing vs them (who use item forge) , u can do it too , or u can make new accounts ,

Can u tell me how u equalize item forge by hackers ?? , no u cant lol
I'm
Brogue  
#10 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 3:57:43 PM(UTC)
Brogue

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
You guys are really confusing the G.Ms. First, you complain that gameplay is unfair because only Cashers get the chance to try all the 'Godly' stuffs. So, G.Ms started making new characters, GOLD armours, GOLD Medical Kits, GOLD tattoos, GOLD steam packs, GOLD Item Forges and giving you a chance to try the cash Items by holding login events and other events. Now, you complain that non-cashers/newbs are getting cashy and should remove the benefits for them to gain
cash Items via gold or other Events. What do you REALLY want? You think it is that easy to be a g.m? I have been asked to be just half a GS (Game Sages/ The people who ensure welfare in the games, like Android_15 etc) for 1 day and I
found it EXTREMELY tiring and irritating. Imagine the G.Ms and GSes have to do this everyday. Is it fair for them? Honestly, NO.
UserPostedImage

Skull  
#11 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 9:27:38 PM(UTC)
Skull

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Ikr that being gm is hard but its not hard to rise the item forge to 50k gold and down getting knife percentage , each room i join i find a se wolf with gold tatt and ability that can kill me by 1 flip hit .
minipokers2013  
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2012 12:42:19 AM(UTC)
minipokers2013

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
bitte nehmen Sie es nicht ab
Shadowevil12  
#13 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2012 2:14:46 AM(UTC)
Shadowevil12

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
i agree wiz syruanhxhan and deathwolf and skull dont talk about forgie iteam u use it alot so silent!!!1
thanks 1 user thanked Shadowevil12 for this useful post.
SyrinxHan on 6/30/2012(UTC)
RatedxD  
#14 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2012 2:48:04 AM(UTC)
RatedxD

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Skull wrote:
Ikr that being gm is hard but its not hard to rise the item forge to 50k gold and down getting knife percentage , each room i join i find a se wolf with gold tatt and ability that can kill me by 1 flip hit .

Actually Skull has a point in this, Using item forge was really legit & it can really help alot, especially to those players who cant avail cash, but the issue here was, It was getting abused now, to the point that if the items are already expired, they will just create a new account to get item forge again? Even Me I'm also using Item forge Gold, but not to the point that I will create new account to get item forge again? I know it can really help alot in game, but its obviously being abused now, see all rooms now, you will noticed that mostly of players now are just low ranks but fully equipped of SE, Gold TaTs, + wolf ability.
To be honest it can really put in-balanced in game now. especially for those not that high rank but pursuing to get better rank.

So I think, GM's must do something, about this. .

Edited by user Saturday, June 30, 2012 2:49:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

By:
_tSaRaP_  
#15 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:19:52 AM(UTC)
_tSaRaP_

Sir/maam,

Why would i be banned??
I'm not cheating.and i never used hack in this game.

please inquire me for your more information :(

my log in id is : sukito

please reply :(