Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
mr.tin  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2012 12:28:09 PM(UTC)
mr.tin

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Could you please tell me how to be a Game Master in Rakion Game?What applications do i need? And rules that a GM must follow?
The first reason of my request is the fact that because i have been seen many of cheating types in game, which made aggressive to gamers, my pleasure is to keep this game fun all the time to gamers in Vietnam.
The next reason is the number of gamers who able to use English in Vietnam is quite a few, so rarely do they understand what Softnyx and Rakion GM team saying. My hope is to translate queries, announcements, etc. from you to gamers in Vietnam, which is able to develop the rakion environment better and better in Vietnam. I also have a college degree of English, and i am a native Vietnamese
With the two reason above, i can strongly believe that gamers will improve the joy in rakion game with my help.
Respectfully submitted.
Tin

PS: My account: mrtinugly
Den Roze  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2012 8:30:47 PM(UTC)
Den Roze

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Wrong place to post. U r not qualified to be one if posting here. Obivously, QnA. And more thing, Softnyx will announce if they need another GM, not u contacting em to be GM.
UserPostedImage