Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Firzen  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2012 7:10:22 AM(UTC)
Firzen

Groups: Registered

Hello all!

I have retired from this game a while back now but i seem to miss some parts to this game especially back in the old days where there were no hackers and the game doesn't rely on cash items in order to be godly. I have missed all those old times and i was just wondering hows this game going now and is it worth coming back for another try?

I been hearing a lot of downsides to this game as of when i was gone, stuff like this game has turned into a cash reliable game and many hackers and its not fun anymore due to lack of content updates and effort from the GM are doing to improve and upgrade the game, they are all lacking so i dont even know if i shud come back...

It be much appreciate it if someone can tell me the status of this game and hows everything going?
LimeyPotato  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2012 8:36:25 AM(UTC)
LimeyPotato

Servers are pretty much dead anyway if Im honest, Europe especially has almost nothing left. Rakion have started banning non-cashers for pretty much no reason. The game is not run by cashers, but by the constant events that softnyx run in order to rope in new players. The systems they have implemented mean getting +15-20 gear is now easy for those who have barely played. Skill means nothing anymore unless you play basic mode or have strict room rules. Also, softnyx are legalizing hacks in the form of DB ring and Honor Necklace. Unless your playing this on the off side for stress release like I do, no point playing tbh. Go play C9, Vindictus, Divine Souls or something of the sort. Apparently C9 is supposed to be good.
m01p  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2012 8:51:16 AM(UTC)
m01p

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Havn't seen a hacker in like forever (CA/USA server)

In 1v1-prorules and SU/SH games everyone is usually capped/near capped; so you need srs $$ to play in those
For golem games you generally just need max cp and good cells; stats are not as important
Boss/TDM gets a variety of players, you can basically get by without high stats

With the advent of +20 enchants and the roll system, stats are considerably easier to get, a full set of +18~+20 costs around $100 and is enough to nearly cap everything but ap/hp at lvl 99 with no PU points

CA/USA server is quite dead, usually only a couple games even during weekends

Also, since a patch a few weeks ago, p2p lag has increased considerably, which has really lowered the quality of most games, especially ones with more players/cells
LimeyPotato  
#4 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2012 8:59:54 AM(UTC)
LimeyPotato

m01p wrote:
Havn't seen a hacker in like forever (CA/USA server)

Also, since a patch a few weeks ago, p2p lag has increased considerably, which has really lowered the quality of most games, especially ones with more players/cells

There are hackers everywhere, most use a more subtle form of hacking though. I too have noticed the lag issues. I pretty much hardly ever lagged for most EU except italians. Now theres alot of lag and sometimes I think its me, only to be told it isn't. Sometimes I lag horrendously though. Also its hard to see who lags and who doesn't, the MS these days is usually kinda weird.
Travesh  
#5 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2012 2:04:24 PM(UTC)
Travesh

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
1) Buy an Xbox/PS3

2) Get at me

3) :D
UserPostedImage