Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
EemVeePee  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2012 12:40:52 PM(UTC)
EemVeePee

Groups: Registered

GM,

I would like to report to you a rakion player who is very abusive specially in using hacks/cheats "HuLing". I already reported him/her through in the client and to be sure i wrote here too. His/Her character is a warrior and its level 54(may 15, 2012, 11:14 am) just a while ago. Its "modus" is to join a room which is nearly ending, when its 1 minute left, then he/she goes for killing. His/her 1 kill point is equal to 4 kill points. So for example, if the goal is 20 kills he/she just kill 5 players din he/she already got 20 kills. And then after winning the round and getting the event points reward he/she immediately quit in the room and finds another room which is nearly ending and does again the same way. For me as a rakion player, i think this is very unfair because we play hard just to win the round and get points then he/she just intrudes and steal the round from us. I already saw 7 players including me who was already a victim of this player "HuLing". I suggest for an immediate action for this player "HuLing", it just too unfair! (For his/her hack/cheat I don't exactly know how is that hack working if its a 1 kill= 4kill or if he/she scores if someone is killed even if he/she isn't the one who killed.) Thank you :D
So fellow honest rakion players we should always remember to play by the rules! :D

Reported players IGN: HuLing

Sincerely and respectfully,
EemVeePee

EemVeePee  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2012 12:42:22 PM(UTC)
EemVeePee

EemVeePee wrote:

GM,

I would like to report to you a rakion player who is very abusive specially in using hacks/cheats "HuLing". I already reported him/her through in the client and to be sure i wrote here too. His/Her character is a warrior and its level 54(may 15, 2012, 11:14 am) just a while ago. Its "modus" is to join a room which is nearly ending, when its 1 minute left, then he/she goes for killing. His/her 1 kill point is equal to 4 kill points. So for example, if the goal is 20 kills he/she just kill 5 players din he/she already got 20 kills. And then after winning the round and getting the event points reward he/she immediately quit in the room and finds another room which is nearly ending and does again the same way. For me as a rakion player, i think this is very unfair because we play hard just to win the round and get points then he/she just intrudes and steal the round from us. I already saw 7 players including me who was already a victim of this player "HuLing". I suggest for an immediate action for this player "HuLing", it just too unfair! (For his/her hack/cheat I don't exactly know how is that hack working if its a 1 kill= 4kill or if he/she scores if someone is killed even if he/she isn't the one who killed.) Thank you :D
So fellow honest rakion players we should always remember to play by the rules! :D

Reported players IGN: HuLing

Sincerely and respectfully,
EemVeePee

for the attachements, i failed to get some screenshots because he/she fastly quits in the room Anxious Anxious Anxious Anxious Anxious Anxious Anxious Anxious Anxious
Smite  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2012 5:26:00 PM(UTC)
Smite

wad?