Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Vulpix  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2012 11:18:18 AM(UTC)
Vulpix

Groups: Registered

Man.. l had a good fight with BeatMahMeat.. he was so pro he stood there disconnected 75% of the fight, tapping his ass off, and still lost XD You all missed it, im so sorry! But just know that BeatMahMeat sucks so bad, even with 15-20 taps a ROUND he gloats about a single kill after he suicided, tapped, waited, and made me remove gear! all l gotta say...

BEATMAHMEAT.... ITS TIME TO GET PRO, NOOB. EASIEST TRASH I EVER TOOK TO THE DUMPSTER

Ahh lm so happy.. l never made someone RQ like 4 times, try to troll me, tap, and LOSE IMMENSELY. l was fighting a lvl 5..(99 with skills of 5-6) BUT IM STILL HAPPY
Vulpix attached the following image(s):
pwned-funny2.jpg (25kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Bazinga  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2012 4:01:29 PM(UTC)
Bazinga

Get a life Vulp Your one of the biggest mother fing trolling trash person this game has came across, all you do is cry about everything and anything, not to mention you talk so much trash you gotta put it on hotkeys only shows your nothing more then a raging trash can, You should go hang out with supervirgin valiant u two would hit it off just great!
ScrubKilla  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2012 4:04:43 PM(UTC)
ScrubKilla

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Bazinga wrote:
Get a life Vulp Your one of the biggest mother fing trolling trash person this game has came across, all you do is cry about everything and anything, not to mention you talk so much trash you gotta put it on hotkeys only shows your nothing more then a raging trash can, You should go hang out with supervirgin valiant u two would hit it off just great!

OWNED!! hahahaha fking trash masters at their best Hey V GETPROSTOPCRYINGLIKETRASHGETPROSTOPCRYINGLIKETRASH

and get your facts straight beat doesn't tap he just plain hacks its obvious....
JackMahMeat  
#4 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2012 10:29:12 PM(UTC)
JackMahMeat

Thanks bazinga we all know vulpix is trash Lol and she says she owned me? Lawl wheres the screenshot? wheres the video? And @Excaliburx I dont hack
Zell  
#5 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2012 11:17:00 PM(UTC)
Zell

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 21 post(s)
This is going to be interesting, nerd-rage between newbs, popcorn time!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
ScrubKilla  
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2012 3:09:17 AM(UTC)
ScrubKilla

:) Rage Rage Rage Rage

iBella  
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2012 8:28:53 AM(UTC)
iBella

Why i miss all the fun 'cuz of stupid server thingy?

HELP ME SO I CAN GET MY ARSE PWNT AGAIN!!! U_U
Vulpix  
#8 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2012 3:40:59 PM(UTC)
Vulpix

lts so funny because you noobs are the easiest things on the planet to troll because you know how bad you suck so you get all offended XD
l need to get back so l can watch you all QQ to my QQ so we can have so much QQQQQQQ that it makes your blood pressure go up XD

ldek who Bazinga is but l can tell hes already been influenced so badly that hes come to posting fail trolls on my topics XD lts ADORABLE. My hotkey perfection is spreading to the even the most well-hidden noobs o-o l must keep going, his angry fingers and lack of any action make me LOLOL

RANDOM BIG EMPTY SPACE :D

And anyway l just wanted to spread my happiness of easily defeating a massive tap abuser to the point of RQs :)

Noobs so easy to make mad <3

Edit: forgot to acknowledge the biggest piece of trash here, since hes not really worth acknowledging but l got nothing else going on. ld like to see YOUR video evidence so l can have 5 minutes of the game being frozen, 1 minute of rage quit and 3 mins of you STILL being devoured by an underweight ninja. But all you got is a SS after a few suicides and RQ's and more tapping than a tap dancer LOL.. l need to sleep..

By Beat, maybe one day you can be pro like Excalibur.. and have shit for skills o-o Well.. at least his control button gets some attention <3

ADORABLE NOOBS AKE MORE COMMENTS PLEASE I LIKE READING YOUR ANGERRR/TROLLED WORDS/ETC/ETC/WHATEVER <3
All that caps o_o

HI VLAD APPARENTLY WE'D BE CUTE TOGETHER <3

Edited by user Saturday, May 12, 2012 3:49:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Metric  
#9 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 8:21:53 AM(UTC)
Metric

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Bazinga wrote:

Omg I love that people are using my SuperVirgin Valiant thing haha. I didn't think it'd catch on!
ScrubKilla  
#10 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 10:06:03 AM(UTC)
ScrubKilla

Metric wrote:
Bazinga wrote:

Omg I love that people are using my SuperVirgin Valiant thing haha. I didn't think it'd catch on!

SuperVirgin and beat are indeed SUPERVIRGINS, Beat you do hack its well knowen its ok tho you hack and still got OWNED by V which is even more funny then watching Jack bombnak whitenaks! and V if i had no skills my win rate wouldn't be 79% sorry on your fail there :)
Vulpix  
#11 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2012 11:52:13 AM(UTC)
Vulpix

ldk why but an ounce of respect was just earned in Excals favour, but lm sure itll go away quick

and im at 68% l believe and this is hunting down extreme DB, freeze, or cell reliants ;) 79% win rate doesnt mean anything especially if youre known for invading with 3 DB and a finger constantly on control lol

basically bragging like "Oh look my 1-25 statbuff 3db 99 mk spamming blacksmith has a 99% winrate."

When you do cheap tactics, HOPEFULLY youll win more than playing with talent ;)
Smite  
#12 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2012 5:38:54 PM(UTC)
Smite

lolol good job