Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
bassem  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 9, 2012 8:29:55 PM(UTC)
bassem

Groups: Registered

Dear [GM]Rakion and Softnyx team

i Can''''t Open My Account in Server Africa/Arab And i live in Cairo/Egypt !!!

-Check My Ip Adress And i need To Open my account in Africa/Arab

- i can''t join in any server ?

- now i can log in china/tk after 2 day i can''t log in china i can log in Canad/USA after 2 day i can''t log in Canad/USA i can log in Europe 1 after 2 day i can log in Africa/Arab after 2 day i can''t log it Africa/Arab i can log in ather server !!

-i get massage when i log in Africa/Arab : you network may be slow or you connection but my net work it so fast 8 MB ?

-please GM Help Me ? Pray

Thanks Sir..
iBella  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2012 8:30:10 AM(UTC)
iBella

omg SAME problem but for me i get EU servers and i'm from Canada ,_,

dafuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :<
Raymond  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:15:47 AM(UTC)
Raymond

I have the same problem as well, and when I report it to Q&A they accused me of account sharing when nobody else knows my password. They told me that the game is 100% accurate (yeah right!) and they won't help me. I'm in Canada too and they only let me log onto the European servers. Do you guys know if there's someone other than the incompetent Q&A we can talk to about this?
Zell  
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:44:23 AM(UTC)
Zell

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 21 post(s)
This would explain some of the ego-tripping americans that have swarmed the EU servers today.
Don't get me wrong, but those that have been playing a few rooms with me, or shall I say, against me, did not leave a good impression.
UserPostedImage
Raymond  
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:47:15 AM(UTC)
Raymond

Oh, you can't always stereotype but some immature people always think that they can act all tough on the internet because you can't do anything to them. I'm not playing on the European servers because of the latency and I just want to stage when the weekend comes...I just hate how the Q&A people won't use their logic at all when dealing with the issues. Firstly, they think that their system is perfect when it's far from it. Secondly, they accuse me of account sharing but if they actually use their brains at all, they will know that will not make sense. If I (or someone else) is actually trying to play in Europe, I won't have a problem with going on the European servers. It's because I am in Canada/USA that I am taking the time to send them a Q&A to fix this problem. Lastly, they are unwilling to help. Sure they accused me of account sharing the first time, but any normal person who is actually guilty of that will just stop sending them Q&A and try to keep their accounts safe. I genuinely have a problem so I keep sending them Q&A's over and over again, until I get a satisfactory answer. I hate how I can only deal with these dim wits, does anyone know any other way I can contact Softnyx and possibly get more assistance with my problem?
Zell  
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:25:32 PM(UTC)
Zell

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Raymond wrote:
Oh, you can't always stereotype but some immature people always think that they can act all tough on the internet because you can't do anything to them. I'm not playing on the European servers because of the latency and I just want to stage when the weekend comes...I just hate how the Q&A people won't use their logic at all when dealing with the issues. Firstly, they think that their system is perfect when it's far from it. Secondly, they accuse me of account sharing but if they actually use their brains at all, they will know that will not make sense. If I (or someone else) is actually trying to play in Europe, I won't have a problem with going on the European servers. It's because I am in Canada/USA that I am taking the time to send them a Q&A to fix this problem. Lastly, they are unwilling to help. Sure they accused me of account sharing the first time, but any normal person who is actually guilty of that will just stop sending them Q&A and try to keep their accounts safe. I genuinely have a problem so I keep sending them Q&A's over and over again, until I get a satisfactory answer. I hate how I can only deal with these dim wits, does anyone know any other way I can contact Softnyx and possibly get more assistance with my problem?

The thing is, I can do a lot to people over the internet (wrecking their shit for instance ingame seems to be a popular reason for others to kick me, ask around, they'll confirm).
It wasn't really stereotyping, as these new faces that I've never seen before in 6 years of rakion, spoke in SoCal language and abbreviations (played with a lot from over there on other games).
UserPostedImage
Raymond  
#7 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2012 4:21:51 AM(UTC)
Raymond

Back to the point here, we need to do something about this because I can't even play Rakion properly...
Smite  
#8 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2012 5:31:40 PM(UTC)
Smite

keep trying to log in
Raymond  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2012 1:00:09 AM(UTC)
Raymond

Smite: does that actually work though?