Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Seliem  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 27, 2018 3:38:23 AM(UTC)
Seliem

Groups: Registered

Good day BigGrin

I have a problem, I used to play Rakion years ago, and Gunbound before that of course, and I had several account three of which are the most important ones to me. Recently I discovered my nephews are playing Rakion so I wanted to join in, only problem is my accounts (back in the day of course) was high ranked, so I've been scammed and hacked so many times, at the end I remember the game banned me and my main character dropped from around lvl 80 to 1 so all of the other 5 characters, I tried to explain that it wasn't my fault, but I guess they (the game) didn't believe me, anyway, now that they're (my nephews) playing it, I thought I'd give them my old accounts and start play with them as well, I sent a message through F&Q section many times but no response, and I could provide them with all of the information I can remember, but the e-mail registered to these accounts got hacked years ago, so I'm trying to recover my accounts and register them on different address and change everything, is there any GM here that can help me, or a moderator, anyone at all that I could provide him with the account details and help me get them back Mellow

Regards