Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
[GM]DanBoard  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2016 9:51:07 AM(UTC)
[GM]DanBoard

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 606 time(s) in 213 post(s)
Hi, This is the Rakion Team

Greetings

1. We don’t have the enchant event since April 23. Your item could be destroyed during enchanting it.
2. We will change the rule of the enchant event since April 30.
- Before : Item and creature is not destroyed during the enchant event period.
- After : Items(over 11 level) and creatures(over 51 level) will have a chance to be destroyed during the event period.
1~10 level items and 1~50 level creatures are same with the past rule.

UserPostedImage
Like us on FACEBOOK
Follow us on TWITTER
Watch Rakion Videos on our Youtube Channel

Sincerely,
Softnyx Management
Metalicfreak  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 18, 2016 11:40:59 PM(UTC)
Metalicfreak

Thanks for making the game worse.
Arrows  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2016 1:32:44 AM(UTC)
Arrows

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
First of all, horrible decision. There's barely people online and now management is going to decimate the remaining players.

Second, my sweety ring was destroyed just now. I spent around 40k gold on mithril and got it from +0 to +9, then it downgraded twice to +6 and the next upgrade destroyed it... So why was it destroyed? Isn't it supposed to be enchant event until the 24th?

Not happy with any of this.
thanks 1 user thanked Arrows for this useful post.
Metalicfreak on 4/26/2016(UTC)
jerson  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 19, 2016 10:45:46 PM(UTC)
jerson

Compare old players to new players this event making GAME WORST it wont help any one of players of this game
thanks 1 user thanked jerson for this useful post.
thegrad  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 4:30:01 AM(UTC)
thegrad

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thank you GM for making this game worst, promise all players well get bored of this game. many people says Rakion is Boring you didn't know what is the important of players of your game Cursing Mad but if you don't understand "GM" of RakionGlare . trust me. we're getting bored after the maintenance. this game is su c k Mad Cursing if you making this game worst, did you think "yes you GM." all players well getting bored soon because of you're decision. undesirable Cursing i asked my friend to stop playing rakion after the maintenance.....Mad Mad Mad
thanks 2 users thanked thegrad for this useful post.
Metalicfreak on 4/26/2016(UTC), Arrows on 5/13/2016(UTC)
Ma Rv In  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 11:40:41 AM(UTC)
Ma Rv In

Awts... Kong magbabago ang enchant system ... Ano pa't inalis ang desolve system kong ganito man lang ang mangyayari... I think maraming players ang mawawalan na ng gana maglaro...for sure!!! Kong magbabago man dapat ibalik yung dessolve at rolling system to normal.. Mahirap na nga mag enchant ng items through gold eh.. Ano pa kaya kong 11+ above na ung na enchant mo tapas nabasag.. Wala masakit sa ulo..
Fuckers  
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2016 5:20:23 AM(UTC)
Fuckers

WORST DECISION YOU GAME ADMINISTRATORS AND GAME MODERATORS EVER HAD! YOU GODDAMN BITCHES, HOW WILL NEWBIES LIKE ME WOULD EVER CATCH UP TO THOSE PLAYERS WHO ALREADY HAVE GOOD ITEMS IN RAKION!? IS IT BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE NEED CASH!? THIS GAME HAS BEEN A SHIT GAME BEFORE, NOW IT BECAME WORSE BECAUSE OF THIS STUPIDEST IDEA YOU ALL HAD!! MAYBE SOFTNYX COMPANY IS FALLING DOWN TO THE GROUND THAT'S WHY YOU PEOPLE MADE THIS STUPID DECISION. ALL OF YOU NEED TO SHIT MONEY, YOU POOR BASTARDS.

TO ALL THE GAME ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS, IF I EVER HAD THE CHANCE, I WOULD LOVELY SLAM ALL OF YOUR HEADS (ABOVE AND BELOW FOR BOYS) TO THE GROUND TILL I CRACK THEM OPEN AND TALK SOME SENSE IN TO YOUR OUT OF WORLD STUPID IDIOTIC MINDS.

NONE OF YOU DESERVE TO BE GAME ADMINISTRATORS NOR GAME MODERATORS IF NONE OF YOU CAN DEVELOP THE GAME FOR BETTER PLAYING! YOU STUPID GODDAMN BUTT-FACED IDIOTS JUST KEEP DEVELOPING THE GAME FOR WORSE!

WHY PEOPLE QUIT RAKION:
• STUPID IDIOTIC BRAINLESS ASS-FACED GAME MODERATORS/ADMINISTRATORS/GM's ARE NOT RESPONDING TO MESSAGES
• LAZY GAME ADMINISTRATORS/MODERATORS GM's
• TOO HARD TO ENCHANT/ENHANCE ITEM EVEN ENHANCE EVENT
• TOO MANY DOWNGRADES TO THE GAME EVERY PATCH
• NO NEWBIES/LOW LEVELS CAN KEEP UP WITHOUT USING CASH TO THE OLD PLAYERS THAT ALREADY HAVE GOOD ITEMS
• NO GM's ARE ACTIVE IN THE GAME THEY'RE JUST DISPLAYS
• LOST ITEMS DURING DISCONNECTION PATCH ARE NOT RECOVERED, NO HELP FROM GM's GAME ADMINISTRATORS AND GAME MODERATORS
• OVER-PRICED GOLD ITEMS EVEN FOR LOW-LEVEL/NEWBIE PLAYERS
• TOO MANY GLITCHES HAPPEN TO THE GAME WHEN ROOM IS FULL
• TRADE FUNCTION HAS BEEN LONG REMOVED
• GOLD STAMP/CASH HAS BEEN LONG REMOVED
• POWER-USER (P.U.) CARD COULD ONLY BE BOUGHT WHEN YOU GAME ADMINISTRATORS/MODERATORS BROUGHT IT BACK TO THE SHOP IN A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME
• NEEDS TO CHARGE TOO MUCH CASH JUST TO BE ABLE TO KEEP UP TO THE OLD PLAYERS WHO ALREADY HAVE GOOD ITEMS
• KILL/WIN QUESTS WHEN DONE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANOTHER WIN/KILL QUEST SCROLL
• GAME MASTERS ARE USELESS, GAME MODERATORS ARE STUPID—ONLY MAKING THE GAME WORSE. GAME ADMINISTRATORS ARE ASS-FACED IDIOTS WHO DOES NOT KNOW THEIR JOB (NOT TO MENTION, ALL ARE BITCHES)
thanks 1 user thanked Fuckers for this useful post.
tiny203  
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2016 1:57:18 PM(UTC)
tiny203

My spatar helm has been destroyed when i enchanting +6 > +7..why Huh my id is tiny20312