Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
[GM]DanBoard  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 3:12:38 PM(UTC)
DanBoard

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 663 time(s) in 247 post(s)
Hello, this is the Rakion Team.

[ Event Period ]
-Period : 26th June 18:00 ~ 29th June 10:00 GMT +9

[ Contents ]
* 200% added EXP and Gold reward
* Enchant event

We hope you enjoy this weekend event. Happy gaming!

UserPostedImage
Like us on FACEBOOK
Follow us on TWITTER
Watch Rakion Videos on our Youtube Channel

Sincerely,
Softnyx Management
Excruciated  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 4:25:30 PM(UTC)
Excruciated

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
GM, im a long term player in rakion and i will love to see you guys Balance the game up a little.

For example,
Musketeer King, North Soul, DeathBlow Ring are spoiling and destroying the likes of this great game. Majority of the players who left this game is because of this balancing issue.

Furthermore, there are underpowered items and creatures(cells) that i believe should get they balancing patch.

Let us bring rakion back once again!

FvckYOuLoser  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 8:19:10 PM(UTC)
FvckYOuLoser

@excruciated. there are already option to disable king cell with the use of power user. Also, if you cannot handle deathblow players you should stick to basic mode or quit rakion. Do not complain something that others enjoy to play with. Also, players will respect your room title. So, just write 'pvp no db' for example and kick rule breaker. Simple, right? Maybe your incompetency would be gone if you try dota 2 instead of whining here.
Tlaloc  
#4 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 9:13:42 PM(UTC)
Tlaloc

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FvckYOuLoser Go to Quoted Post
@excruciated. there are already option to disable king cell with the use of power user. Also, if you cannot handle deathblow players you should stick to basic mode or quit rakion. Do not complain something that others enjoy to play with. Also, players will respect your room title. So, just write 'pvp no db' for example and kick rule breaker. Simple, right? Maybe your incompetency would be gone if you try dota 2 instead of whining here.

He never said he couldn't handle deathblow players, he said that people are leaving the game because it's horrifically balanced, which is absolutely true.

Maybe you wouldn't be so blindly defensive of dbs if you were confident of your skills at rakion without them.
Excruciated  
#5 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 10:37:25 PM(UTC)
Excruciated

We can tell right away our guy here doesn't know anything about Rakion. I could handle MKs let alone DB players. i just mean that this are spoilers and is making the game broken. i absolutely love rakion, to see it go down like that, its not nice. there are 100 things Rakion needs to balance right now. Softnyx Team, if you don't mind, i can put everything out in detail to stabilize Rakion.

Cells balancing issues, Cell stats balancing , Item Balancing Issue, Event management. Majority of these can be done by changing the numbers. Rakion is a great game, but no one will deny that it is now broken, nothing is balanced. Banning king cells shouldnt even be authorized to only PU users. take that out.

Also Thank You @Tlaloc for supporting me and i can see u understand the situation in rakion right now

Softnyx Team, NEW PLAYERS coming in are having difficulties with people with Musketeer kings and DBs. i see that in all my games. i can see them quitting in days. please reply me. i want to help.
blueanbus  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2015 12:23:29 AM(UTC)
blueanbus

Originally Posted by: Excruciated Go to Quoted Post
We can tell right away our guy here doesn't know anything about Rakion. I could handle MKs let alone DB players. i just mean that this are spoilers and is making the game broken. i absolutely love rakion, to see it go down like that, its not nice. there are 100 things Rakion needs to balance right now. Softnyx Team, if you don't mind, i can put everything out in detail to stabilize Rakion.

Cells balancing issues, Cell stats balancing , Item Balancing Issue, Event management. Majority of these can be done by changing the numbers. Rakion is a great game, but no one will deny that it is now broken, nothing is balanced. Banning king cells shouldnt even be authorized to only PU users. take that out.

Also Thank You @Tlaloc for supporting me and i can see u understand the situation in rakion right now

Softnyx Team, NEW PLAYERS coming in are having difficulties with people with Musketeer kings and DBs. i see that in all my games. i can see them quitting in days. please reply me. i want to help.

So i too am a long time player. And to watch the game fall pretty hard since its great times. Like Excruciated said here, there needs to be a patch/update where you balanced out some cells and equipment in rakion. That said, yes its diffucult to program, but all your doing is switching vaules. Softnxy team, you just need to have a quick little meeting about increasing sales and people. That doesnt mean to come out with new items without fixing anything else. I agree that DBs are a big cause of loss interested between players. The musketeer kings, not so much. they can be easily handle by bomb naks or just killing them. But for a lvl15 cell to dominate over cells of higher lvl. its pretty crazy if you ask me (talking about northsoul)

So with all that said, the main problem rakion is having right now is balanced issues that havn't been looked at in years
Jhyabbb  
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2015 1:35:38 PM(UTC)
Jhyabbb

Yeah that's right @Excruciated :) softnyx team need to balance this on RSS players are worried about soul cannon , now then there are worried now in MK and deathblow ring :(, you need to balance this game and the ms also green ms and high pings
Excruciated  
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2015 4:22:46 PM(UTC)
Excruciated

Thank you @Jhyabbb and @blueanbus! Lets all hope Softnyx Team hears me out, and we can try and bring back true fun in RAKION!

Had alot of Childhood memories in Rakion when i was 12. now im 21 HAHAHAHAHA!. and majoring in IT. so we will see :P . <33 ~*Rakion*~