Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<3456>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
aPizza  
#81 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 11:23:23 PM(UTC)
aPizza

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 11 post(s)
the coolest mafaka yowww XD
please watch, Niggas coolest mf leader (-__-)
aPizza  
#82 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 11:26:14 PM(UTC)
aPizza

you have to click this text, it's a hyperlink
u_u I forgot that titi is kinda special, need to give clear instruction, sorry titi
thanks 1 user thanked aPizza for this useful post.
Jewl on 1/21/2015(UTC)
Jewl  
#83 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 4:14:12 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 22 post(s)
^_^ that video was great.
tittywafflez  
#84 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 5:52:37 AM(UTC)
tittywafflez

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
aPizza, one last time. Don't talk. For yours and everyone else's sake.

You are like the autistic kid with a safety helmet running around and shouting nonsense in school that no one likes and is trying to avoid.

None of what you say makes sense to me and just comes off as gibberish. So, know that nothing you say fades me.

I get the gist that you are trying to defend Jeweliet because she's getting really hurt from being exposed of all the shame she's been trying to hide, but we both know she's a busybody and likes to stick her nose in every crack, so why get so emotional when she burns herself?

Jeweliet, you want closure? And yet you keep replying? Because you hate so much, to have your guild Cure be exposed to be dumb hicks and hackers? Then, be the change. Confess your sins and tell your friends to too. And lock away your hacks and cheats. That will be the day this ends.

Also, if you guys love BreakingRust so much, take him. I had hopes for him, but I didn't like his negative attitude. "I suck. I can't do it." It was just exhausting to deal with.

I gave him 5,000 gcoins to help him get a Obsy and turn it lvl 50, because he was wishing for it very loudly. Then after I get him it, he's quick to say I wish I had 500 stat avatar, basically asking me to buy him more stuff. So he's not only negative but also unappreciative. I wanted to teach him how to shark, and said lets practice but he has this huge fear of being on the opposite team of me or something and never replied. So he complains about sucking but doesn't want to learn to play? Then he's a lost cause to me. So guild Cure maybe you can help him get GRETA or DragonBotPro or whatever hack you guys like to use since you love him so dearly. Idrgaf.
aPizza  
#85 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 7:51:10 AM(UTC)
aPizza

u_u you're just mad because there's no way you can come up with a good reply to that video

just so you know, I have more than just that

the video of all bugged games when you're around
the video of (-_-) crashing me using his PimpsDontCry, he's to poor to buy his own greta btw
the video of some other greta user that you will not hate because you're hypocrite :7
the video of you using kittypie in opponent team to do team kill, so that you can win
a 3v1 game from Niggas, you guys really love unfair match, team kill is the best winning strategy from you dumb people

bla bla bla... call me dumb whatever, but it seems you really have got nothing to say about that video ei?
Jewl  
#86 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:18:07 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

Your only compromise is if all 32 members of Cure tell you that they all use hacks?
What about the new members, you think they hack, too?

Come to your senses. Try to be reasonable.

It would be easier if you just leave us alone. Take a break, titi, this must all be so exhausting for you day in and day out.
Jewl  
#87 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:20:41 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

aPizza wrote:
u_u you're just mad because there's no way you can come up with a good reply to that video

just so you know, I have more than just that

the video of all bugged games when you're around
the video of (-_-) crashing me using his PimpsDontCry, he's to poor to buy his own greta btw
the video of some other greta user that you will not hate because you're hypocrite :7
the video of you using kittypie in opponent team to do team kill, so that you can win
a 3v1 game from Niggas, you guys really love unfair match, team kill is the best winning strategy from you dumb people

bla bla bla... call me dumb whatever, but it seems you really have got nothing to say about that video ei?

aPizza just reminded me...

I have messages from Adjuster getting pissed at me because he couldn't use a friend on mine's greta haha
He was such a cry baby about it.
thanks 1 user thanked Jewl for this useful post.
aPizza on 1/21/2015(UTC)
aPizza  
#88 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:34:56 AM(UTC)
aPizza

UserPostedImage
simpleton XD
tittywafflez  
#89 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:13:24 AM(UTC)
tittywafflez

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I didn't want to bother looking at your video, but I eventually skimmed through it and saw it's about Ana so why are you begging me to respond to something not about me? Did you spend a month making it just for me and feel sad that I'm not acknowledging it? \:d/

Also, congrats on showing proof you have GRETA LoL. That's all you achieved there buddy. I was asking you to catch you but never took a screenshot of that since I didn't know who it was so thought it was no point. But you've done my work for me. Feel proud autistic boy Applause .

And JewJew if its too confusing for you to do a simple task, just get the ones I've blasted to confess and surrender with proof of course. Easy enough?

And yes this is quite exhausting dealing imbeciles and hackers with too much time on their hands. So I'll gladly take a break and leave your joke of a guild to rot in the game you have destroyed with your hacks. Have fun! ^_^

I'm getting ready to marry my baby so I can't deal with you two losers anymore. Yay! :'D
\:d/

Since I'm a nice guy though, I'll leave you two with some tips in life.

Remember aPizza, rinse your mouth with soap and mouthwash after you do what you are good at to pay for your hacks. Don't want to catch too many STDS there little buddy. And nice facbook bro, https://www.facebook.com/apizza88?fref=nf is that how ugly you look in person? or is it even worse that you can't show an actual picture?

Jeweliet, my least favorite of all, but I give you credit to your annoying persistence in defending you and your friends hacks for all these months. You are a real trooper and hero to all retards who can't play right. Please remember to read the speed limit or parking directions to avoid anymore traffic tickets. Or you can always take up your boyfriend's advice and start up camming as a career, it doesn't require much thinking so it'll suit you just fine :) :-"
Jewl  
#90 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 12:35:46 PM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

tittywafflez wrote:
I didn't want to bother looking at your video, but I eventually skimmed through it and saw it's about Ana so why are you begging me to respond to something not about me? Did you spend a month making it just for me and feel sad that I'm not acknowledging it? \:d/

Also, congrats on showing proof you have GRETA LoL. That's all you achieved there buddy. I was asking you to catch you but never took a screenshot of that since I didn't know who it was so thought it was no point. But you've done my work for me. Feel proud autistic boy Applause .

And JewJew if its too confusing for you to do a simple task, just get the ones I've blasted to confess and surrender with proof of course. Easy enough?

And yes this is quite exhausting dealing imbeciles and hackers with too much time on their hands. So I'll gladly take a break and leave your joke of a guild to rot in the game you have destroyed with your hacks. Have fun! ^_^

I'm getting ready to marry my baby so I can't deal with you two losers anymore. Yay! :'D
\:d/

Since I'm a nice guy though, I'll leave you two with some tips in life.

Remember aPizza, rinse your mouth with soap and mouthwash after you do what you are good at to pay for your hacks. Don't want to catch too many STDS there little buddy. And nice facbook bro, https://www.facebook.com/apizza88?fref=nf is that how ugly you look in person? or is it even worse that you can't show an actual picture?

Jeweliet, my least favorite of all, but I give you credit to your annoying persistence in defending you and your friends hacks for all these months. You are a real trooper and hero to all retards who can't play right. Please remember to read the speed limit or parking directions to avoid anymore traffic tickets. Or you can always take up your boyfriend's advice and start up camming as a career, it doesn't require much thinking so it'll suit you just fine :) :-"

He posted that video because you're bashing on Cure guild for hacking. The evidence is pretty clear, justice has been served. The video depicts that aPizza has what it takes to hit his targets dead on without the use of aim. It also shows that the guild you pride yourself in is nothing-less than a scamming, trolling, drama-bound, egotistical, (insert Earth's remaining insults here) guild that has no Godly right to be a part of any cute online game.

The only proof that matters here in this topic, is that you've proved what a terrible person you are. You have no shame, no heart, no mercy, no will to cooperate, . This chaos you've created will not go unaccounted for, you will take full responsibility for actions, and this will follow you throughout your waking and sleeping life, online, and off, and through the depths of judgement day. Take that as you may, and start praying for moments of silence as your future looks dim and grey.

Congratulations on your coming marriage; Good luck to your fiancee.

You remind me much of Julie Lee. Oh, I never told you the story between her and I? Let me give you a highlighted rundown. She lied about me, she exposed my facebook, she deleted my items, harassed me for months, made a fb group to bash me, etc. lol? You're getting the point, I can tell. Oh, but now she's happy now :) She had a breakup, some hacking things etc etc which didn't stop at GB btw, exposed for who she is, drank herself to depression and deleted her fb.

^_^; I guess thats all because of me? She didn't have to keep going the way she did.
It doesn't take anything special, most of the time bad people leave trails of evidence for audiences to pick up on their own.
You don't have to be afraid of me titi. Be afraid of yourself; you're doing this. You chose this. You knew this would happen and you wove the web into a tangle that you can't free yourself out of.

lol I don't even type all this normally. I use iPhone auto-type microphone thingy thing. ^_^; XD Not that hard.

Woah, stalker much, titiwafflez? You even gotta post his fb url. Thats definitely a violation in the Softnyx policy, there, buddy :O XD You know, most people probably don't read policies...

Sweet, I'm your favorite of least favorites, that still makes me a favorite of something to you.
Haha titi, you'd like that wouldn't you? Watch a cam of me while you're freshly married to your oblivious wife. Sicko~ putting me in a red bikini.
My posts were never about defending hacks. I hope and wish to see the day Softnyx can make all hacks obsolete completely rather than just banning members. They already know about the hacks, but for reasons as to why they can't make it just unusable on the games is beyond my knowledge. I'm always left with many unanswered questions.

Sheath your sword and stand down, soldier.

lol White text Xd Lets see how this goes...

Take care; stay golden.
aPizza on 1/21/2015(UTC)
aPizza  
#91 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 9:28:26 PM(UTC)
aPizza

I know you are disappointed with yourself and the person you highly regard as the most awesome mf in GB u_u I guess you changed your mind as it seems you are now trying not to get associated with AnalAdjuster, yea, he’s not that awesome and he is dumb to miss at point-blank range :’D LOL, btw are you telling me that you are not related at all with your so-called awesome mf leader, so you don’t have to back him up? and that video was meant to show to everyone that we, I mean Cure are awesome, we are just too awesome that people often thought that we are using aimbot, seriously no, aimbot need us B| I don’t need your acknowledgement >_> , your acknowledgement is as useless as everything about you u_u you can keep it, I don’t need it, and now people know that I play legit ;)

you congratulate me? LOL oh wow, no thanks for you, I don’t want anything from you titi, sorry u_u people that matters do know that I have Greta :’D imho, you have failed in your mission and you didn’t achieve anything, get used to it little kid, as Jeweliet said, your future looks dim and grey u_u btw I have to tell you that you’re not good in making up stories, leave that role to your leader, he’s kinda talented in storytelling e_e

aha, now it looks like you’re asking Jeweliet to help you in your already failed mission u_u you don’t have the capacity to do anything man, poor you, you can’t carry the team, you can’t teach anyone to play GB as no one wants to learn anything from you, you can’t be a good guild mate as you don’t want to back up your leader, you can’t hurt anyone as you just hurt yourself more and more every time you try to do so, eh maybe I should stop here

we have so much free time because we are experts in time management, get a good rest boy, you need it, you just can’t win this fight B| thx for the white flag ^__^//~~ LOL, you guys always surrender before the game actually end, I will miss this thread ?soooooo- much

lol no, we don’t want your useless tips, sorry u_u and thank you for sharing my FB url XD btw untalented in MS Paint sicko like you is the reason I don’t really like to post my actual pic ;) /BYE titi, take care, I'll miss you kid

cyan, I choose you! :'D
eliotime3000  
#92 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2015 1:31:34 AM(UTC)
eliotime3000

Peru

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I request that this flamewar must stop right now!
thanks 1 user thanked eliotime3000 for this useful post.
fuccyomama on 2/14/2015(UTC)
Sly  
#93 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2015 11:38:54 AM(UTC)
Sly

No is permanent this server? Or just 3 months?
The account will be directly Transfer by seasson 3 to here?
CaptainCuntch  
#94 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2015 1:31:10 PM(UTC)
CaptainCuntch

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Listen Apu if you want to fuck some white meat, you gotta pay attention : you gotta fix your teeth. Minimum requirement.

APIZ :
I remember when you was quiet and shy. You didn't even have no Greta back then. You was a good dog. Now you think you have a GB girlfriend and so you want Akmal's Fairytale? I know you bought Greta just so you can share with her, to win her affection. Ask yourself, you don't even want that shit, you just want her to have it. I get it, you deeply in love, not a problem. There's no other reason, you just want to pay her rent, walk her dog, and hopefully get to watch her fuck her boyfriend. You are so fucking sad my man.

JEW :
When you gonna get some dignity in your life Jew? You don't owe him nothing. Class in session : If a fly is constantly bringing you a small piece of gold, its only human that you want to collect some. But when that fly is trying to fuck you, that's when you flick that fucking fly away. Stop leading him on, stop honeypotting him. Yeah a fucking James Franco reference. You were born without a backbone like most gold diggers, it must be the genetics.

aPizza  
#95 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 3:38:07 AM(UTC)
aPizza

you hurt my teeth Crying
UserPostedImage
CaptainCuntch  
#96 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 3:17:45 PM(UTC)
CaptainCuntch

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Listen, Long distance relationship usually end in 6 month. Since you think you got something soo special, i wont argue, ill give it 8 months. In 8 months time if you still talk to each other come see Uncle Juster , & ill maybe let you smell my dick.

Today's lesson : Opposites attract.

Apu, you a woman in a mans body. You wish you was a man but who we kidding? You love to cook and clean. You will make a good wife someday.

Jew is your opposite, a man in a woman's body. Little Jeep driving, raccoon jerky loving red neck that needs a good foot rubbing from her woman.

Good luck and if you do plan on flying out to see each other i pray it wont go down for a swim like the past 3 planes. Who am i kidding? I pray it do. Stupid fucking Malaysians, cant fucking drive how the fuck you fly a plane.
Jewl  
#97 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 6:47:59 PM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

CaptainCuntch wrote:
Listen, Long distance relationship usually end in 6 month. Since you think you got something soo special, i wont argue, ill give it 8 months. In 8 months time if you still talk to each other come see Uncle Juster , & ill maybe let you smell my dick.

Today's lesson : Opposites attract.

Apu, you a woman in a mans body. You wish you was a man but who we kidding? You love to cook and clean. You will make a good wife someday.

Jew is your opposite, a man in a woman's body. Little Jeep driving, raccoon jerky loving red neck that needs a good foot rubbing from her woman.

Good luck and if you do plan on flying out to see each other i pray it wont go down for a swim like the past 3 planes. Who am i kidding? I pray it do. Stupid fucking Malaysians, cant fucking drive how the fuck you fly a plane.

Uncle Jester, go play on 4chan, reddit or the likes. I'm sure you can release all your tension and racist tension there.

Cry me a river on Valentines day when you're playing with your floppy drive.
aPizza  
#98 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 6:51:47 PM(UTC)
aPizza

:'D I bought Greta because you keep crashing me and my friends, you have Greta but still, you are too coward to play against me and my friends from xChIcKx, Riot and I have always been playing legit tho, why did you crash us when you clearly had more advantage with that Greta you begged from NyxRomeo O_O two extra rotten apples just like titi said, eh you guys are the rotten apples u_u

btw she never really used my Greta tho, as far as I can I remember she used it just like twice, for buying items :'D and ironically you're the gold digger AnalAdjuster, Jeweliet didn't beg for items like you did to your guildmate :P
thanks 1 user thanked aPizza for this useful post.
Jewl on 1/26/2015(UTC)
Jewl  
#99 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 7:15:14 PM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

Adjuster, do you ever get tired and weak from barfing up so much bullsh*t?
aPizza on 1/26/2015(UTC)
Jplay3r  
#100 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2015 1:01:36 PM(UTC)
Jplay3r

when is going UP