Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jewl  
#61 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:19:11 AM(UTC)
Jewl

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 22 post(s)
JewelietBusyBody wrote:
Cure Jeweliet wrote:
JewelietBusyBody wrote:
Cure Jeweliet wrote:
aPizza wrote:
hey look, I shaved my armpit at last ^__^//

Oh thank GB God! At last!

^__^// hi5

aPizza, AkmalDaNoob, NyxRomeo, iLatte, xChIcKx, Jeweliet. turn off your GRETA hacks please. thanks.

Lol. Hay guys, look, I'm part of the gang now! :)

Sounds like you're just targeting people you don't like and are better than you. In that case, you're missing everyone else's names.

nah, you've told me you had GRETA and play it off as "just use it for avatar".

Atleast I don't have a bad attitude with no excuse for it.

Chin up, kid, you'll learn to get along.
JewelietBusyBody  
#62 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:48:35 AM(UTC)
JewelietBusyBody

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Cure Jeweliet wrote:
JewelietBusyBody wrote:
Cure Jeweliet wrote:
JewelietBusyBody wrote:
Cure Jeweliet wrote:
aPizza wrote:
hey look, I shaved my armpit at last ^__^//

Oh thank GB God! At last!

^__^// hi5

aPizza, AkmalDaNoob, NyxRomeo, iLatte, xChIcKx, Jeweliet. turn off your GRETA hacks please. thanks.

Lol. Hay guys, look, I'm part of the gang now! :)

Sounds like you're just targeting people you don't like and are better than you. In that case, you're missing everyone else's names.

nah, you've told me you had GRETA and play it off as "just use it for avatar".

Atleast I don't have a bad attitude with no excuse for it.

Chin up, kid, you'll learn to get along.

it's good you aren't denying and basically admiting you use a third party hack tool Jeweliet. honesty is a good virtue to have.

i understand by getting along, you mean you want me to buy GRETA like you, but i choose not to hack. sorry.
snowww  
#63 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 4:53:04 PM(UTC)
snowww

bla bla bla bla Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause chicken server.
Jewl  
#64 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 4:08:37 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

Titiwafflez, I've never crashed you or told anyone to crash you :/ I've only played like maybe 5 games with you total. Why add my name to list?

Forewarning, I don't want to see you in my games. If I'm key holder, you will be kicked. So just don't bother.

And you can remove me from buddy list now, because from here on out I will never speak to you again.

Take care.
JewelietBusyBody  
#65 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:22:34 AM(UTC)
JewelietBusyBody

Cure Jeweliet wrote:
Titiwafflez, I've never crashed you or told anyone to crash you :/ I've only played like maybe 5 games with you total. Why add my name to list?

Forewarning, I don't want to see you in my games. If I'm key holder, you will be kicked. So just don't bother.

And you can remove me from buddy list now, because from here on out I will never speak to you again.

Take care.

Jeweliet, I added your name to the list of hackers because you have GRETA which is illegal little missy, plus you are the sole defender I've been arguing with about hacks all this time so I finally decided to promote you among your group of righteous friendsApplause .

I honesty could care less, sorry. No need to think you actually matter to everyone, just because you apply some make up LoL. I'll actually be doing whatever I feel like.

Add teaching your hacker guild Cure to keep their GRETA turned off on your list of "from here on out" too.

Have I ever talked to you voluntarily or were you the one crying to me yesterday and wanted to show me your drawing so bad like a little school girl? Actually you even started talking to me to get me to join Cure when I came back from a long break, but I quickly shot you down. See, really, its always been you fishing for my attention.

UserPostedImage\:d/
thanks 1 user thanked JewelietBusyBody for this useful post.
tittywafflez on 1/15/2015(UTC)
tittywafflez  
#66 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:53:27 AM(UTC)
tittywafflez

UserPostedImage
Jewl  
#67 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 4:09:38 PM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

tittywafflez wrote:
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
aPizza  
#68 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 4:13:41 PM(UTC)
aPizza

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 11 post(s)
he mentioned my name first, followed by Akmal ^__^//~~
I beat Akmal at last B|
thanks 1 user thanked aPizza for this useful post.
Jewl on 1/15/2015(UTC)
Jewl  
#69 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 4:18:52 PM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

aPizza wrote:
he mentioned my name first, followed by Akmal ^__^//~~
I beat Akmal at last B|

lol *snort* ya...

You must've used hacks on forum or titi's itty bitty brain to beat Akmal.
thanks 1 user thanked Jewl for this useful post.
aPizza on 1/15/2015(UTC)
aPizza  
#70 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 4:22:28 PM(UTC)
aPizza

^__^//~~ yup yup, I always have Hacks with me when I play GB
UserPostedImage
aPizza  
#71 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 4:23:52 PM(UTC)
aPizza

this one would be my favorite Hacks e__e
UserPostedImage
Jewl on 1/15/2015(UTC)
tittywafflez  
#72 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 4:34:57 AM(UTC)
tittywafflez

Cure Jeweliet wrote:

So, tell me, did posting all these pictures and complaining about hacks help you at all? Did people with hack tools stop using them or stop crashing you? Was anything solved? Do you feel better now?

Seriously, I want to know the good that came out of this. Am actually curious.

UserPostedImage

Thank you admins for listening. I hope the game will stay hack/crash/aimbot free :).

Thank you guild Cure for doing nothing to help achieve this. I'm sorry you guys may no longer use GRETA. But, if you do somehow find a way to hack again, just know you WILL get caught :). That is all. Have a good day everyone ^_^! ~\:d/ \:d/ \:d/ \:d/ \:d/
Jewl  
#73 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:31:38 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

I feel sorry for you, sorry that you have to resort to this, sorry that you are just a pawn in Analadjusters chess. He's using you as a second- hand man, probably to jerk off.
You like to spread rumors almost as much as you like to spread your legs for Analadjuster.

Ya, I saw the GB status.
Open your eyes, haven't you seen all the locked rooms? I know you're not new to greta, hypocrite, but just incase, those are gold farming rooms.
Which means hack is still very much being used.

If GB can't fix something so small like their own bugs, it's hard to believe they'll be able to block out hacks.

Think.

Btw, I had three people PM me yesterday alone, to complain about Adjuster. Some were ex Niggas members.

When you're done having fun being immature, come have some real games with us. You've never seen what a real guild can do for you and not what you can do for your leader. Not that I would accept you into Cure, but you should live a little and learn who your real friends are.

Or... just keep being that second-hand Adjuster needs to get his "ego" hard.
Jewl  
#74 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:54:08 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

Ya, thanks admin for never banning the person that hacked and deleted all my items.
Thanks for not restoring my $9 MCs.
Thanks for never banning people that crashed me, or called me profanities.

Tittywafflez :S
tittywafflez  
#75 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 6:57:13 AM(UTC)
tittywafflez

Cure Jeweliet wrote:
I feel sorry for you, sorry that you have to resort to this, sorry that you are just a pawn in Analadjusters chess. He's using you as a second- hand man, probably to jerk off.
You like to spread rumors almost as much as you like to spread your legs for Analadjuster.

Ya, I saw the GB status.
Open your eyes, haven't you seen all the locked rooms? I know you're not new to greta, hypocrite, but just incase, those are gold farming rooms.
Which means hack is still very much being used.

If GB can't fix something so small like their own bugs, it's hard to believe they'll be able to block out hacks.

Think.

Btw, I had three people PM me yesterday alone, to complain about Adjuster. Some were ex Niggas members.

When you're done having fun being immature, come have some real games with us. You've never seen what a real guild can do for you and not what you can do for your leader. Not that I would accept you into Cure, but you should live a little and learn who your real friends are.

Or... just keep being that second-hand Adjuster needs to get his "ego" hard.

That's true. There are still people doing something in locked rooms, probably with DragonBotPro or what not.

And I understand you, Jeweliet/Shoshee, and aPizza(ImUnikorn)/GHermit will go to great lengths to obtain whatever new hack to win and to call them "rumors" to hide your shame.

But in the end, we both know who's really cheating themselves and who's playing legit. And from that I definitely feel accomplished and satisfied. If you like winning with a tool like aPizza/GHermit ( Now called ImUniKorn to hide ) or AkmalDaNoob to crash and disconnect your opponents for you when you are about to lose and want to call that winning, by all means.

I'll gladly play any hacker 1 on 1 from guild Cure to beat them down or record their crash hack anytime. Call me maybe?

Also, we at Niggas aren't hicks who got dropped right after birth like of those residing in guild Cure. I don't wish to catch the idiocy from your guild so don't think for a minute I have EVER thought of contemplating joining your joke of a guild Cure.

I'm sorry you yourself, Jeweliet, was kicked out of Niggas for failing to measure up. And we ALL know you've been feeling terrible about it for months. But learn to let it gooo! let it gooo! So the saying goes.

Maybe when you read a book and gain more IQ you can join us again okay little girl :)? \:d/
Jewl  
#76 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 7:28:22 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

Let it go doesn't have the same meaning to me as it does for you.

Have you ever seen the Cell Games? When android 16 talks to Gohan and tells him to let it go?

He's talking about his hidden strength and his love and peace for all things. He has to let it all go in order to surpass cells power.

Then, android 16 is smashed and Gohan turns SSJ2.

What happened to you? You used to share pretty pictures of your backyard with me, and Adjuster used to sing Pokemon with me.

What is wrong here?
Keep telling yourself you hate us because of hacks, but I know that's not it.

Jewl  
#77 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 7:35:00 AM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

I'm glad it's me you choose to take your aggression out on. Get mad at Cure.
If it's not us, it'll just be someone else.

Xchickx, 7egends, Cure...

Stick with us, we can handle it if it makes you feel better to trash talk someone.
tittywafflez  
#78 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 8:09:46 AM(UTC)
tittywafflez

I'm only on dragonball kai episode 19. stop spoiling bchBrick wall .

And if you want pics of my backyard so bad, I can send some later showing me digging graves for your guild Cure for when I lay you guys to wasteBoo hoo! .
Jewl  
#79 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 3:45:01 PM(UTC)
Jewl

United States

tittywafflez wrote:
I'm only on dragonball kai episode 19. stop spoiling bchBrick wall .

And if you want pics of my backyard so bad, I can send some later showing me digging graves for your guild Cure for when I lay you guys to wasteBoo hoo! .

Sure. I'd love a picture of you tearing up your yard over some st2pid GB drama you started.
aPizza  
#80 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:28:15 PM(UTC)
aPizza

to titi the man with tits, calm yo titis boy

you’re having problems with me, Akmal, NyxRomeo and iLatte. why would you take it out on Jeweliet? she defended you too before, she was just being a good friend to us, that’s all

and by the way, you should know in games when you told BreakingRust to not let you down, you are pretty much useless in your team, I guess you ran away like a chicken :’D and leave him alone in that room because you’re ashamed of yourself, BreakingRust did much better, and you can never carry your team

you are useless in every aspect of GB anyway, Greta is still usable, ahhh don’t get me wrong, none of us use Greta in that game, we beat you in legit way B| ahh before you start with uneven team bla bla bla, you can always bring your kittypie in, but you didn’t because you do know that you’re not that skilled enough

ahh anyway you just hate Cure, not Greta u_u it’s obvious, you really are dumb if you think no one would notice that, eh no, you are dumb imho

as I said before, you will never bring any good to this game and everyone in it, you are just useless, as useless as your supreme leader (-_-) <yo titi, did you thrash talk them all since I can't, well you know, a loser like me shouldn't talk too much, they are both monsters, I lose all games vs them>

LOL no, you will never be a villain too, you're just too plain with nothing u_u
Jewl on 1/21/2015(UTC)