Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
[GM]EventUpdate  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 2:22:02 PM(UTC)
[GM]EventUpdate

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 279 time(s) in 122 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Edited by user Wednesday, October 16, 2019 2:22:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nobody88  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2019 12:43:10 PM(UTC)
Nobody88

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi. have a problem with my account but now i can not contact with game master of rakion because game master of rakion do not answer any Q&A :(.
Please help me.
Please check my account is banned. I do not use any hack tool so i do not understand what happeded ? :(
hamida  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 3:47:37 AM(UTC)
hamida

BILLIONAIRES CLUB HOW TO JOIN 666 ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY +27734818506 ??IN Bloemfontein Freestate Namibia,Cyprus,Lesotho,Botswana, South Africa Zambia,Swaziland,Canada,Guyana,France,Germany,Spain,Poland,Switzerland,Romania,Bulgaria,Denmark,Finland,Netherlands,Norway,Sweden
,Egypt,Jordan,Sudan,Tunisia,Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,UAE ,Australia,New Zealand, GHANA,Uganda,Limpopo,JORDAN, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Johannesburg, Lebanon,Berhrain USA, Kenya , California, Dallas, England,Spain, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark,Pretoria, Durban,Wales, France, Norway, Sweden,Capetown, Tanzania, Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London,Sweden, Rwanda, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Poland, Canada, United Kingdom..
For those who are interested in making money, every good thing comes with money, comes with extra effort , All u need to do is Spiritual work and every wicked power delaying your progress wants clear and good things will come to you like, money, favor from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call +27734818506 Note: Its not a child's play, its for those who are desperate and ready to make a change in their life. Above all its 80 dollar to Join SERVICE TO HUMANITY Call Agent Ben +27734818506 We are seeking that special wisdom and knowledge that would set us free from the bondage to dull and dreary everyday life, while strengthening us in body, mind and spirit, and bringing us the material rewards of wealth, love, and success. The karishika Brotherhood is a true brotherhood of secret knowledge and power. membership into our fraternity is free and normally through a thorough screening. we are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification. Agent Ben brotherhood offers all initiate members growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. we do not demand human sacrifice, the use of any human parts or early personal death as a precondition for you to become our member. we are not suppose to be on the internet but because of questions and comments like: I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN SOUTH AFRICA. I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCULT IN BOTSWANA . I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO MAKE MONEY. I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY. I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL. I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN AFRICA TO BE RICH. I WANT TO JOIN GOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY IN SOBILLIONAIRESUTH AFRICA /BOTSWANA. I WANT TO JOIN GREAT ILLUMINATI IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR RICHES. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI OCCULT IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT IN SOUTHAFRICA. HOW TO JOIN REAL OCCULT IN BOTSWANA. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT TO MAKE MONEY. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL. HOW TO JOIN OCCULT IN AFRICA TO BE RICH. HOW TO JOIN GOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA. HOW TO JOIN GREAT ILLUMINATI IN BOTSWANA FOR RICHES. HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI OCCULT IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD IN SOUTH AFRICA OR . HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN GHANA. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINING OCCULT. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINING ILLUMINATI. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO:want to join occult in south Africa how can i join secret society or cult to make money how can join occult for riches i want to be rich but i do not know how etc. how do i do money ritual how do i join good occult that will not affect me and my family forever we are now here for you. Kindly Whatsupp us on +27734818506 or email: agentben458@gmail.com for details on what to do MONEY,POSH CAR,MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID,GREEN ****,CERTIFICATE AND GOWN.
hamida  
#4 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 3:49:05 AM(UTC)
hamida

SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY AND ACTIVATION POWDER .CALL+27613119008_$2000 USD IN SouthAfrica,Namibia,Botswana,Mozambique,Swaziland,Lesotho,Uganda ,Limpo­po Bellv­ille Benon­i Bloem­fonte­in
Boksb­urg CapeTown Cen­turio­n Durba­n East Londo­n Empan­geni Georg­e Katle­hong Kempt­on Park
Pol­okwan­e Port Eliza­beth Potch­efstr­oom Preto­ria Randb­urg Roode­poort Ruste­nburg
Seb­okeng Sosha­nguve Sowet­o Sprin­gbok Stell­enbos­ch Tembi­sa Thoho­yando­u Umlaz­i Uping­ton Vande­rbijl­park
Ver­eenig­ing Welko­m Witba­nk Easte­rn Cape Free State Gaute­ng KwaZu­lu-Na­tal Mpuma­langa Zambi­a

To purch­ase Best SSD Solut­ion Clean Black Notes Dolla­rs WE ALSO? SALE CHEMI­CALS LIKE SSD AUTOA­MATIC
SOL­UTION­ FORM CLEAN­ING BLACK DOLLA­RS CURRE­NCIES­. I hereb­y use this media to infor­m you, that our compa­ny can clean out black­
def­ace curre­ncy, (stai­ned money­) bank notes­, We have all kinds of chemi­cals

used for clean­ing of black money or stain­ed money in curre­ncies such as U.S
Dolla­r, Euro, Pound­, and all local curre­ncies­, even if your defac­ed note is 25 years old,

WE SALE CHEMI­CALS LIKE TOURM­ALINE­, S.S.D­. Chemi­cal / Solut­ion , CASTR­O X
OX­IDE, A4. AND MANY Like ACTIV­ATION POWDE­R & SSD SOLUT­ION FOR CLEAN­ING
BLACK MONEY Chemi­cal and Allie­d produ­ct incor­porat­ed is a major­
man­ufact­urer of indus­trial and pharm­aceut­ical produ­cts with key
speci­aliza­tion in the produ­ction of S.S.D Autom­atic solut­ion used in the
clean­ing of black money , defac­ed money and stain­ed bank notes with anti

bree­ze quali­ty. OTHER­S FOR DAMAG­ED NOTES­, BILLS LIKE USD,E­URO, POUND­S,
T­RANSF­ERRIN­G COLOR­S FROM USE NOTE TO NEW WHITE BILLS­,AND BLACK NOTES ,WE
WORK ON COMMI­SSION WE ALSO OFFER MACHI­NES TO DO THE BIG CLEAN­INGS, AND WE
D­O DELIV­ERY OF PRODU­CTS TO BUYER­S DESTI­NATIO­NS AFTER A CONSU­LTATI­ON FEE.

DEPE­NDING ON DIFFE­RENT CASES­. FOR MORE INFOR­MATIO­N PLEAS­E DO CONTA­CT US IN
O­UR DIFFE­RENT OFFIC­ES.SP­AIN, CHINA­, THAIL­AND, CAMBO­DIA. ENGLA­ND,
SWEDE­N, MALAY­SIA.D­UBAI, DR BAT PODOL­SKI KLOSE Are you looki­ng for:-­
SSD Chemi­cal Solut­ion Chemi­cal Solut­ion for Clean­ing Black Money­
SSD Chemi­cal Compa­ny SSD Chemi­cal Solut­ion for Clean­ing Black Money­
SSD Prese­rving Compa­ny SSD Chemi­cal Solut­ion for Clean­ing Black­
Mon­ey Activ­ation Powde­r S.S.D­. Chemi­cal Solut­ion for Clean­ing Black­
US Dolla­rs Activ­e Powde­r Activ­ation Powde­r for Clean­ing Black Notes­
Bla­ck Money Clean­ing Clean Black Money Best SSD Solut­ion Clean Black Notes Clean­ing Black Notes Clean­ing Black Money­
PLE­ASE NOTE: WE ONLY DEALS ON HIGH QUALI­TY S.S.D­. CHEMI­CALS SOLUT­ION FOR
CLEAN­ING BLACK MONEY We are manuf­actur­er and selle­r of all sort of chemi­cals like SUPER­
AUT­OMATI­C SSD SOLUT­ION Z.W.V­.8 MODEL ACTIV­ATION POWDE­R AND REACT­IVATI­ON
P­OWDER­, ANTI AIR POWDE­R, MERCU­RY POWDE­R , AUTOM­ATED MONEY DEVEL­OPER MACHI­NES
CONGE­AL CHEMI­CAL MELTI­NG EQUIP­MENTS­, TEMPE­RATUR­E CONTR­OLLER­S AND AUTOM­ATIC CLEA­NING MACHI­NE. Deliv­ery is by one of a follo­wing, UPS,D­HL, EMS. EMAIL: sddchemical12@gmail.com call +27613119008
mike23324  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:06:43 AM(UTC)
mike23324

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
rip rakion
TrainerRed  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 4:03:55 PM(UTC)
TrainerRed

Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 70 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mike23324 Go to Quoted Post
rip rakion

Thats been rakion for quiet some time.
UserPostedImage
KimthonY  
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:15:39 AM(UTC)
KimthonY

d\'oh! d\'oh! d\'oh! RIP Rakion, get the rakion old back that had a poke chance event of permanent item not an 30 periodic days items rewards. a change of getting a permanent item in poke chance is 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% get back the old rakion please.
Atomiada  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2020 8:57:12 PM(UTC)
Atomiada

Here's everything you need to update Audi's navi https://update-navi.today/