Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
[GM]EventUpdate  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 5:31:56 PM(UTC)
[GM]EventUpdate

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 279 time(s) in 122 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
azhub  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 8:22:52 PM(UTC)
azhub

Hello, i have a big problem, i have donated for 300 $ via skrill
and bulk cash is buged , i have tried so many talk with support but no answer , so please can you help me and check my account !

https://prnt.sc/szl1ta
FRAUDSCAMS0FTNYX  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 8:43:42 PM(UTC)
FRAUDSCAMS0FTNYX

Originally Posted by: azhub Go to Quoted Post
and bulk cash is buged , i have tried so many talk with support but no answer , so please can you help me and check my account !

hours later really

azhub tiene Rakion Chaos Force 14 JUN a las 1:24 p. m.
Original Rakion,
Hello,
at the first i know this is rakion on steam ,but i have a problem with original rakion and there no gm there , i have tried to talk with GM since last year but i can not ,
i have donated 300 $ at rakion and got this error :

and money already gone to your account , i just need my cash
so i hope you can help me
thank you
Mostrando 1-13 de 13 comentarios

76561199066541763 tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 14 JUN a las 4:18 p. m.
YOU HAVE YOUR CLAIM IN INDECOPI.COM YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM AND MAKE IT MANDATORY MIND BECAUSE IF MORE PEOPLE DO IT YOU HAVE THE EASE TO REFUND THE MONEY AND IF YOU WERE ALREADY PATIENT TO WAIT 1 YEAR, YOU CAN WAIT 1 TO YEAR OR TWO MORE FOR THAT THE MONEY TO PEOPLE !! LOOK THIS COMPANY IS A CAME TO STEAM THE RAKION LATINO OWNERS ESCAPED RATION LATINO I THINK THEY PAID 100 DOLLARS BECAUSE
THERE WERE MANY CLAIMS THEY NEVER ANSWERED THE PEOPLE TO YOUR COMPLAINT IN THE COUNTRY WHERE THEIR OFFICE IS IN MIRAFLORES PERU !!
YOU'RE GOING TO PUT THIS TO MAKE CLAIMS ON THE PAGE (YOU HAVE TO TRANSLATE THE PAGE FROM SPANISH TO ENGLISH) FROM INDECOPI.COM SAY THERE ARE MANY CLAIMS BECAUSE FROM 2006 TO 2010 THERE WAS THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS DELETED for using a rakion nack enguine hack From there, this company bought it until 2018, ONLY REPONIAN OR GIVEN THINGS TO 3 0 4 YOTUBERS OF WHICH ONLY THEY LIKED TO MAKE FAKE NEWS AND ASK FOR ALMS ON THE INTERNET. 2 OF THOSE PERU YEARS WERE ESCAPED TO GARENA FRE FIRE TO CONTINUE ASKING A FAT PERUVIAN OWNERS OF CABIN OF ABOUT 50 YEARS WHO ENJOY CHILDREN (MORE IT LOOKS LIKE THE SECTA OF A NORTH AMERICAN WHO WAS DECEIVED TO PEOPLE AND STEALED (SEARCHED BY PASTOR James Warren «Jim» WHO ASKED FOR MONEY IN GARENA FRE FIRE AND GIVES BLESSINGS TO PEOPLE AND TELLS HIM THAT HE LOVES THEM LIKE THIS COMPANY WE ARE ALL TOGETHER WITH RAKION AND TAKE CARE OF THE COBIT) Jone THIS WAS A HACKER AND PARTNER OF THE COMPANY THAT HAD NO GIFT TO DECEIVE PEOPLE GOL EMCITO GAMES http://rakion.softnyx.co...mmunity/StreamerList.asp IT WAS INSULTING THE PEOPLE IN RAKION TO THE PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY WERE TOXIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL BECAUSE THE COMPANY ONLY GIVES REGISTRATION TO THEIR ADVERTISERS, THEY ARE NOW MAKING THE SAME AS THEIR ADVERTISERS IF YOU KNOW THEY ARE REAL PLAYERS THEY WANT THE GUIDES TO BE GUIDED BY THE RETRACTED CHILDREN BECAUSE NOW NOR THE YOTUBERS WANT TO MAKE VIDEOS) OF EXTREME POVERTY WERE IN THE HOUSE WITH MINORS OF YIVUBER AND A YINUBER SOFTNYX IN 2017 AFTER HACKING IT BECAUSE I CLAIMED A 30,000 R CASH AWARD FROM AI TO ANOTHER PERUVIAN RAZOR THAT THEY ALSO CLAIMED AND HACKED IT JUST LIKE THE YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS THAT FALSE OR CREATE FAKE ACCOUNTS TO BE PUBLISHED! HERE THERE ARE LIKE 3 0 4 SECRETARIES WHO ENJOY PLAYERSx AND NOW THEIR EMPLOYEE CINTIA WARNER WAS ON TRIAL BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS WHY IT SEEMS THAT HE LIKE TO GET A MONTH FOR THE PLAYERS BY BLOCKING THE IP IN 2018 WHEN HE ESCAPED TO APARE IN JANUARY, SAYING BY AUDIO THAT IT WAS BECAUSE HIS BOSS WAS BAD, THERE WAS THROUGH HER, AND HE DIDN'T TELL THE PEOPLE WHO DROPPED ONLY SEND GREETING TO HIS FRIEND FROM HIS CORRUPT POLITICAL PARTY AS GOLEMCITO GAMES IS CALLED LUIS ORMEÑO PARECE »Jone DE GUYANA WHO KILLED PEOPLE YOU CAN ALSO ATTACH VIDEOS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AS THE PERUVIAN SECRETARIES AFFECTED BY THIS NICKS FORUM WON'T: ANZU RYUSEY ROGUER JESUS ​​LP COME TO ADVERTISE YOUR GUIDES REVIEWS OF THE PEOPLE PARIA AND PERUVIAN FAILURE SCHISOPHRENICA ALSO THERE ARE VIDEOS FROM THAT COUNTRY THAT KID CHILDREN ALWAYS GIVE MONEY TO THEIR FAMILY AS A DOT THAT I STEAL 15000 SOLES IN DOTA AI ALSO TO PUT THE VIDEO THAT JUST MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT THE COMPANIES ARE GOING TO PUT THEM A NEW DRESS DOESN'T HAPPEN A MINUTE OF PUBLISHED ON STEAM AND THE UGLY SECRETARY INDIAN MARICAS OF SOFTNYX WILL REPLY THE DAUGHTERS OF EVO MORALES STEAM VALVE TO DELETE THE RECL DELETE THIS PEOPLE SAME AS EU IN COUNTER THE PLAYERS ASK TO BE INTRODUCED WITH ANTI-HACK PROGRAMS BY THE COMPANIES NEITHER PUT IT ON AND DISCOUNT THE SAME STEAM VALVE GOES TO SAY THAT THERE ARE BANDS OF CRIMINALS WHO WILL ENJOY MONEY AND DON'T WORK VERY BAD VALVE STEAM HELP YOU FOR ACCEPTING FUC KS FROM CORRUPT COMPANIES STEAM VALVE WAS PAID 100 DOLLARS FOR ASKING FOR ALMS ON THIS PAGE !!!!!!
Última edición por 76561199066541763; 14 JUN a las 4:19 p. m.

76561199066541763 tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 14 JUN a las 4:31 p. m.
and after 2 years of complaints their forum was almost completely blocked because it was full of complaints and now they escaped to steam discord or facebook to throw their misleading advertising in a lag game 15 years to keep asking for alms via internet 76561199046707337 tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 12 JUN a las 16:19
Publicado originalmente por obiasandrew:
Need some help about my rakion account cant access, it appears

"Game access is prohibited due to following reason"

>Type Reason

Please Help me.
Hope can play again. Thank you!
Play other game softnyx scam &fraud company softnyx= kickstars games fraud GM]ShaneEsposadelgerente tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 14 MAY a las 5:33 p. m.
VIDEOS ESTAFAS Y RECLAMOS A ESTA EMPRESA NO RECARGES NADA SCAM SOFTNYX PUEDES VER VIDEOS DE RECLAMOS Y ESTAFAS Y FRAUDES DE ESTOS ESTAFADORES ABAJO EN LAS DIRECCIONES Y TAMBIEN OTROS CASOS DE OTRAS EMPRESAS AL FINAL EN ESTAS DIRECCIONES TAMBIEN! SI QUIERES MAS DATOS CONTACTATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<Top 10 ESCÁNDALOS de ENGAÑOS en eSports!>>
<<Los 4 ESCÁNDALOS MÁS GRANDES en los eSports>>
<<Rakion ¿CUANTO SE GANA VENDIENDO CASH>>

<<8 COSAS QUE NO SABIAS DE SOFTNYX>>

<<LO QUE SOFTNYX CREE QUE PASA CON OPERATION7>>
<<RECLAMOS A SOFTNYX - OPERATION7>>
<<USUARIOS SANCIONADOS SE RÍEN DE SOFTNYX / OPERATION7>>
<<RAKION - Como aprender a NO MALGASTAR TU CASH! >>
<< La verdad de Softnyx - Operation7>>
<< ¿PORQUE SOFTNYX NOS REGALA CASH EN VEZ DE QUITAR LOS HACKS?>>
SOFTNYX LA COMUNIDAD SE MANIFIESTA POR EL FONDO [ Mi Opinion! ] | Operation 7 LATINO(criticas)
<<Caso 6: "Corrupcion en Atencion Cliente" (Resubido)>>
,estafas WOLFTEAM Caso 3: "iLaiFormulaXpL" Mamuteo y Sancion en Ladder (DunKerW0lf & Takoome)
VIDEOS DE OTRAS EMPRESAS! <<PIPEPUNK Y LAS PEORES ESTAFAS EN LOS VIDEOJUEGOS | MGN>> ]
<< EL MUNDO DE LOS VIDEOJUEGOS ES UNA ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Y UNA ESTAFA>>
<< JUEGOS DIGITALES SON UN FRAUDE NO COMPREIS ESTAFA TIMO ESPECULADOR>>
<<Los 5 Fraudes Mas Escandalosos en Videojuegos - Retro Toro>>
COMPARTE PARA QUE LE ROBEN A MENOS SOBRENOS TONTOS E INGENUOS ABANDONADOS DE LA RID ÑEÑEÑE QUE SON PRACTICAMEN BOTS! VACIOS!, PARA QUE HALLA MENOS CANALES QUE SACAN DINERO POR YOUTUBE COMO PROMOCIONADORES DE ESTE VIDEOJUEGO MUCHOS DE ELLOS SE AN ESCAPADO EN RAKION POR EJEMPO ESTAN 2 DE ESTOS QUE MIENTEN SIEMPRE A LOS MENORES DE EDAD Y SE PONEN VOS DE MUJER O CUERPOS DESNUDOS COMO EL GOLEMCITO GAMES Y EL MILOX KING QUE SE ESCAPARON A GARENA FRE FIEE SI LOS VES DISLIKE SE BUERON A DAR DE BUENA GENTE ESOS CANALES PAUTEADOS Y COMES CACAS SOLO PARA SACARLES HASTA EL ULTIMO BILLETE A LOS MAS CHICOS a todo tipo de gente solo estafando y robando DE LOS BOSILLOS! Y TRATARLOS COMO BOTS o trabajadores QUE DAN LIKES Y NUNCA MOSTRAR y escaparse o nunca responder si o no tio rakion lame caca! da el rostro serrano mantenido! da EL ROSTRO! oe dale las dos o las tres caritas anda a trbajar con el gerente a darle mas chirios marroncitos al gerente un gordo bola que no sabe trabajar solo lo contrataron en softnyx para eso tu sabes que es ono gordo frekke a t te digoe sposo del gerente![/size][/i][/b][/i]
Última edición por 76561199055939365; 28 MAY a las 1:13 p. m.

76561199066310782 tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 14 JUN a las 11:02 p. m.

azhub tiene Rakion Chaos Force 15 JUN a las 6:33 a. m.
UP

Ҽ∨أӀ ĢɴΘɱε .*★.• 15 JUN a las 7:45 a. m.
yea :steambored:

azhub tiene Rakion Chaos Force 15 JUN a las 6:51 p. m.
up

76561199066310782 tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 15 JUN a las 6:53 p. m.
Share like no peruvians and nor korean softnyx scam

Kryptiiq tiene Rakion Chaos Force 15 JUN a las 8:18 p. m.
Your best bet is to talk to blackotter on discord.

76561199066310782 tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 16 JUN a las 2:14 a. m.
who is another nigg er if this company shi ts people like george floyd more to the latinos these chinese sons of bit ch es if they want me to go to shoot we claim a discord that they throw s hit because later their poop page fills up with claims and they close it as the Latin softnyx forum and one page later they escape to another page as a discord to throw away their fraud. as an example: from ai they escape as a traveling fair to another city (in this case other pages and they escape to throw away their fraud just as they do on facebook they create their false profile and dress up as players just like this cacs in pure steam employees of this company disguised as players) even when they recharge money, I will know if that shi t is real or if these employees recharge money from their own company to make their assemblies(kickstarter)
Última edición por 76561199066310782; 16 JUN a las 2:16 a. m.

azhub tiene Rakion Chaos Force 16 JUN a las 7:20 a. m.
Publicado originalmente por Kryptiiq:
i have tried and there no answer, i have +6 months try to talk with any gm i can't try mail phone page face book and discord there no answer , also try website ,
the money already gone and i don't got my bulk

azhub tiene Rakion Chaos Force hace 23 horas
Publicado originalmente por azhub:
i have tried and there no answer, i have +6 months try to talk with any gm i can't try mail phone page face book and discord there no answer , also try website ,
already message him and no answer from long time :(

Kryptiiq tiene Rakion Chaos Force hace 11 horas
Im sorry to hear that man... sucks. U cant expect much from these devs if anything at all. But u know that

PERUANOSINDIOSCOPEONES tiene Rakion Chaos Force hace 10 horas
Im sorry to hear(
listen to whom ugly indian 15 years is stealing and who are talking about the indian developer bacteria has well make dirty trash of ugly flame and pray if they have already been stealing for 20 years and there are also many poor neighborhood Peruvians you are hearing George floyd left him without air to you as I noticed left air bacteria s crement lenians of ftps scam6 fraud) that man... sucks. U cant expect much from these devs if anything at all. But u know that
FRAUDSCAMS0FTNYX  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:42:19 PM(UTC)
FRAUDSCAMS0FTNYX

Originally Posted by: FRAUDSCAMS0FTNYX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: azhub Go to Quoted Post

hours later really

azhub tiene Rakion Chaos Force 14 JUN a las 1:24 p. m.
Original Rakion,
Hello,
at the first i know this is rakion on steam ,but i have a problem with original rakion and there no gm there , i have tried to talk with GM since last year but i can not ,
i have donated 300 $ at rakion and got this error :

and money already gone to your account , i just need my cash
so i hope you can help me
thank you
Mostrando 1-13 de 13 comentarios

76561199066541763 tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 14 JUN a las 4:18 p. m.
YOU HAVE YOUR CLAIM IN INDECOPI.COM YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM AND MAKE IT MANDATORY MIND BECAUSE IF MORE PEOPLE DO IT YOU HAVE THE EASE TO REFUND THE MONEY AND IF YOU WERE ALREADY PATIENT TO WAIT 1 YEAR, YOU CAN WAIT 1 TO YEAR OR TWO MORE FOR THAT THE MONEY TO PEOPLE !! LOOK THIS COMPANY IS A CAME TO STEAM THE RAKION LATINO OWNERS ESCAPED RATION LATINO I THINK THEY PAID 100 DOLLARS BECAUSE
THERE WERE MANY CLAIMS THEY NEVER ANSWERED THE PEOPLE TO YOUR COMPLAINT IN THE COUNTRY WHERE THEIR OFFICE IS IN MIRAFLORES PERU !!
YOU'RE GOING TO PUT THIS TO MAKE CLAIMS ON THE PAGE (YOU HAVE TO TRANSLATE THE PAGE FROM SPANISH TO ENGLISH) FROM INDECOPI.COM SAY THERE ARE MANY CLAIMS BECAUSE FROM 2006 TO 2010 THERE WAS THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS DELETED for using a rakion nack enguine hack From there, this company bought it until 2018, ONLY REPONIAN OR GIVEN THINGS TO 3 0 4 YOTUBERS OF WHICH ONLY THEY LIKED TO MAKE FAKE NEWS AND ASK FOR ALMS ON THE INTERNET. 2 OF THOSE PERU YEARS WERE ESCAPED TO GARENA FRE FIRE TO CONTINUE ASKING A FAT PERUVIAN OWNERS OF CABIN OF ABOUT 50 YEARS WHO ENJOY CHILDREN (MORE IT LOOKS LIKE THE SECTA OF A NORTH AMERICAN WHO WAS DECEIVED TO PEOPLE AND STEALED (SEARCHED BY PASTOR James Warren «Jim» WHO ASKED FOR MONEY IN GARENA FRE FIRE AND GIVES BLESSINGS TO PEOPLE AND TELLS HIM THAT HE LOVES THEM LIKE THIS COMPANY WE ARE ALL TOGETHER WITH RAKION AND TAKE CARE OF THE COBIT) Jone THIS WAS A HACKER AND PARTNER OF THE COMPANY THAT HAD NO GIFT TO DECEIVE PEOPLE GOL EMCITO GAMES http://rakion.softnyx.co...mmunity/StreamerList.asp IT WAS INSULTING THE PEOPLE IN RAKION TO THE PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY WERE TOXIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL BECAUSE THE COMPANY ONLY GIVES REGISTRATION TO THEIR ADVERTISERS, THEY ARE NOW MAKING THE SAME AS THEIR ADVERTISERS IF YOU KNOW THEY ARE REAL PLAYERS THEY WANT THE GUIDES TO BE GUIDED BY THE RETRACTED CHILDREN BECAUSE NOW NOR THE YOTUBERS WANT TO MAKE VIDEOS) OF EXTREME POVERTY WERE IN THE HOUSE WITH MINORS OF YIVUBER AND A YINUBER SOFTNYX IN 2017 AFTER HACKING IT BECAUSE I CLAIMED A 30,000 R CASH AWARD FROM AI TO ANOTHER PERUVIAN RAZOR THAT THEY ALSO CLAIMED AND HACKED IT JUST LIKE THE YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS THAT FALSE OR CREATE FAKE ACCOUNTS TO BE PUBLISHED! HERE THERE ARE LIKE 3 0 4 SECRETARIES WHO ENJOY PLAYERSx AND NOW THEIR EMPLOYEE CINTIA WARNER WAS ON TRIAL BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS WHY IT SEEMS THAT HE LIKE TO GET A MONTH FOR THE PLAYERS BY BLOCKING THE IP IN 2018 WHEN HE ESCAPED TO APARE IN JANUARY, SAYING BY AUDIO THAT IT WAS BECAUSE HIS BOSS WAS BAD, THERE WAS THROUGH HER, AND HE DIDN'T TELL THE PEOPLE WHO DROPPED ONLY SEND GREETING TO HIS FRIEND FROM HIS CORRUPT POLITICAL PARTY AS GOLEMCITO GAMES IS CALLED LUIS ORMEÑO PARECE »Jone DE GUYANA WHO KILLED PEOPLE YOU CAN ALSO ATTACH VIDEOS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AS THE PERUVIAN SECRETARIES AFFECTED BY THIS NICKS FORUM WON'T: ANZU RYUSEY ROGUER JESUS ​​LP COME TO ADVERTISE YOUR GUIDES REVIEWS OF THE PEOPLE PARIA AND PERUVIAN FAILURE SCHISOPHRENICA ALSO THERE ARE VIDEOS FROM THAT COUNTRY THAT KID CHILDREN ALWAYS GIVE MONEY TO THEIR FAMILY AS A DOT THAT I STEAL 15000 SOLES IN DOTA AI ALSO TO PUT THE VIDEO THAT JUST MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT THE COMPANIES ARE GOING TO PUT THEM A NEW DRESS DOESN'T HAPPEN A MINUTE OF PUBLISHED ON STEAM AND THE UGLY SECRETARY INDIAN MARICAS OF SOFTNYX WILL REPLY THE DAUGHTERS OF EVO MORALES STEAM VALVE TO DELETE THE RECL DELETE THIS PEOPLE SAME AS EU IN COUNTER THE PLAYERS ASK TO BE INTRODUCED WITH ANTI-HACK PROGRAMS BY THE COMPANIES NEITHER PUT IT ON AND DISCOUNT THE SAME STEAM VALVE GOES TO SAY THAT THERE ARE BANDS OF CRIMINALS WHO WILL ENJOY MONEY AND DON'T WORK VERY BAD VALVE STEAM HELP YOU FOR ACCEPTING FUC KS FROM CORRUPT COMPANIES STEAM VALVE WAS PAID 100 DOLLARS FOR ASKING FOR ALMS ON THIS PAGE !!!!!!
Última edición por 76561199066541763; 14 JUN a las 4:19 p. m.

76561199066541763 tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 14 JUN a las 4:31 p. m.
and after 2 years of complaints their forum was almost completely blocked because it was full of complaints and now they escaped to steam discord or facebook to throw their misleading advertising in a lag game 15 years to keep asking for alms via internet 76561199046707337 tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 12 JUN a las 16:19
Publicado originalmente por obiasandrew:
Need some help about my rakion account cant access, it appears

"Game access is prohibited due to following reason"

>Type Reason

Please Help me.
Hope can play again. Thank you!
Play other game softnyx scam &fraud company softnyx= kickstars games fraud GM]ShaneEsposadelgerente tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 14 MAY a las 5:33 p. m.
VIDEOS ESTAFAS Y RECLAMOS A ESTA EMPRESA NO RECARGES NADA SCAM SOFTNYX PUEDES VER VIDEOS DE RECLAMOS Y ESTAFAS Y FRAUDES DE ESTOS ESTAFADORES ABAJO EN LAS DIRECCIONES Y TAMBIEN OTROS CASOS DE OTRAS EMPRESAS AL FINAL EN ESTAS DIRECCIONES TAMBIEN! SI QUIERES MAS DATOS CONTACTATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<Top 10 ESCÁNDALOS de ENGAÑOS en eSports!>>
<<Los 4 ESCÁNDALOS MÁS GRANDES en los eSports>>
<<Rakion ¿CUANTO SE GANA VENDIENDO CASH>>

<<8 COSAS QUE NO SABIAS DE SOFTNYX>>

<<LO QUE SOFTNYX CREE QUE PASA CON OPERATION7>>
<<RECLAMOS A SOFTNYX - OPERATION7>>
<<USUARIOS SANCIONADOS SE RÍEN DE SOFTNYX / OPERATION7>>
<<RAKION - Como aprender a NO MALGASTAR TU CASH! >>
<< La verdad de Softnyx - Operation7>>
<< ¿PORQUE SOFTNYX NOS REGALA CASH EN VEZ DE QUITAR LOS HACKS?>>
SOFTNYX LA COMUNIDAD SE MANIFIESTA POR EL FONDO [ Mi Opinion! ] | Operation 7 LATINO(criticas)
,estafas WOLFTEAM Caso 3: "iLaiFormulaXpL" Mamuteo y Sancion en Ladder (DunKerW0lf & Takoome)
VIDEOS DE OTRAS EMPRESAS! <<PIPEPUNK Y LAS PEORES ESTAFAS EN LOS VIDEOJUEGOS | MGN>> ]
<< EL MUNDO DE LOS VIDEOJUEGOS ES UNA ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Y UNA ESTAFA>>
<< JUEGOS DIGITALES SON UN FRAUDE NO COMPREIS ESTAFA TIMO ESPECULADOR>>
<<Los 5 Fraudes Mas Escandalosos en Videojuegos - Retro Toro>>
COMPARTE PARA QUE LE ROBEN A MENOS SOBRENOS TONTOS E INGENUOS ABANDONADOS DE LA RID ÑEÑEÑE QUE SON PRACTICAMEN BOTS! VACIOS!, PARA QUE HALLA MENOS CANALES QUE SACAN DINERO POR YOUTUBE COMO PROMOCIONADORES DE ESTE VIDEOJUEGO MUCHOS DE ELLOS SE AN ESCAPADO EN RAKION POR EJEMPO ESTAN 2 DE ESTOS QUE MIENTEN SIEMPRE A LOS MENORES DE EDAD Y SE PONEN VOS DE MUJER O CUERPOS DESNUDOS COMO EL GOLEMCITO GAMES Y EL MILOX KING QUE SE ESCAPARON A GARENA FRE FIEE SI LOS VES DISLIKE SE BUERON A DAR DE BUENA GENTE ESOS CANALES PAUTEADOS Y COMES CACAS SOLO PARA SACARLES HASTA EL ULTIMO BILLETE A LOS MAS CHICOS a todo tipo de gente solo estafando y robando DE LOS BOSILLOS! Y TRATARLOS COMO BOTS o trabajadores QUE DAN LIKES Y NUNCA MOSTRAR y escaparse o nunca responder si o no tio rakion lame caca! da el rostro serrano mantenido! da EL ROSTRO! oe dale las dos o las tres caritas anda a trbajar con el gerente a darle mas chirios marroncitos al gerente un gordo bola que no sabe trabajar solo lo contrataron en softnyx para eso tu sabes que es ono gordo frekke a t te digoe sposo del gerente![/size][/i][/b][/i]
Última edición por 76561199055939365; 28 MAY a las 1:13 p. m.

76561199066310782 tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 14 JUN a las 11:02 p. m.

azhub tiene Rakion Chaos Force 15 JUN a las 6:33 a. m.
UP

Ҽ∨أӀ ĢɴΘɱε .*★.• 15 JUN a las 7:45 a. m.
yea :steambored:

azhub tiene Rakion Chaos Force 15 JUN a las 6:51 p. m.
up

76561199066310782 tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 15 JUN a las 6:53 p. m.
Share like no peruvians and nor korean softnyx scam

Kryptiiq tiene Rakion Chaos Force 15 JUN a las 8:18 p. m.

76561199066310782 tiene Rakion Chaos Force (Bloqueado) 16 JUN a las 2:14 a. m.
who is another nigg er if this company shi ts people like george floyd more to the latinos these chinese sons of bit ch es if they want me to go to shoot we claim a discord that they throw s hit because later their poop page fills up with claims and they close it as the Latin softnyx forum and one page later they escape to another page as a discord to throw away their fraud. as an example: from ai they escape as a traveling fair to another city (in this case other pages and they escape to throw away their fraud just as they do on facebook they create their false profile and dress up as players just like this cacs in pure steam employees of this company disguised as players) even when they recharge money, I will know if that shi t is real or if these employees recharge money from their own company to make their assemblies(kickstarter)
Última edición por 76561199066310782; 16 JUN a las 2:16 a. m.

azhub tiene Rakion Chaos Force 16 JUN a las 7:20 a. m.

azhub tiene Rakion Chaos Force hace 23 horas
Publicado originalmente por azhub:
already message him and no answer from long time :(

Kryptiiq tiene Rakion Chaos Force hace 11 horas
Im sorry to hear that man... sucks. U cant expect much from these devs if anything at all. But u know that

PERUANOSINDIOSCOPEONES tiene Rakion Chaos Force hace 10 horas
Im sorry to hear(
listen to whom ugly indian 15 years is stealing and who are talking about the indian developer bacteria has well make dirty trash of ugly flame and pray if they have already been stealing for 20 years and there are also many poor neighborhood Peruvians you are hearing George floyd left him without air to you as I noticed left air bacteria s crement lenians of ftps scam6 fraud) that man... sucks. U cant expect much from these devs if anything at all. But u know that

sirnyuyle  
#5 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 5:56:05 PM(UTC)
sirnyuyle

BUY GENUINE PASSPORTS www.validdocumentsonline.com (WHATSAPP..+16315092026) buy driver's license, BUY SSN CARD, buy driver's license identity card, visa, residents permit, usa green card, ielts, toefl, gmat whatsapp +1(631)509-2026 /validpapersonline@gmail.com
REAL USA PASSPORT MAKER, buy european documents www.validdocumentsonline.com WHATSAPP..+16315092026 Buy fake USA documents, Fake USA driver's license online, How to get real passport online
Apply for real passport [whatsApp +1(631)509-2026] driver's license, ID Cards https://validdocumentsonline.com SSN, Birth Certificates, Visas, Diplomas, Divorce Certificate, Gun License, Adoption Certificates, Marriage Certificate, Residence Permit, Diplomas
At validdocuments we produce original passport, driver's license, identity cards, visas, green cards, resident stamps permit and other documents for the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Great Britain, USA, Canada and many more. At validdocuments we offer you one of the best services in the world. Most customers have experienced our true and excellent service. We guarantee 100% legit. We assure our customers that they produce and deliver their documents in a short time.
Note that the current document is registered in the country database system, so you can easily travel to a country of your choice. Our documents have all security features, such as:

Buy high quality counterfeit money WHATSAPP..+16315092026 https://www.validdocumen...table-counterfeit-money/ counterfeit pounds, dollars, euros /validpapersonline@gmail.com passports, driver's license, ssn, ielts, resident permits, APPLY FOR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ONLINE,
Buy high quality undetectable counterfeit money https://validdocumentsonline.com counterfeit pounds, dollars, euros, passports, driver's license, ssn, ielts, resident permits
High Quality Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes for Sale
BUY COUNTERFEIT GREAT BRITISH POUNDS ONLINE, BUY COUNTERFEIT BANK NOTES/ https://validdocumentson...ctable-counterfeit-money BUY COUNTERFEIT EURO BANK NOTES, BUY COUNTERFEIT DOLLAR BANK NOTES, BUY COUNTERFEIT POUNDS BANK NOTES, BUY COUNTERFEIT BANK NOTES FOR ALL COUNTRIES
real registered passports www.validdocumentsonline.com driver's license (whatsapp +1(631)509-2026) buy visa, identity card (validpapersonline@gmail.com) www.validdocumentsonline.com
And we offer FAST and express delivery to our customers
We only offer original passport, driver's license, identity cards, visas, stamps and other documents for the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Great Britain, USA and some others.
We offer you one of the best services in the world. Most customers have experienced our true service.
Buy passport online
Buy online passport
buy identity card online
Buy online driving license
Buy the residence permit online
Buy/Get Citizenship Online
Buy Online Documents

Our website .. https://validdocumentsonline.com
https://validdocumentsonline.com

Contact emails ......... validpapersonline@gmail.com
WHATSAPP .........+1(631)509-2026

Fake passport online
buy fake ID card
Buy a driving license
buy fake documents online

https://www.validdocumen...d-fake-passports-online/
https://www.validdocumen...om/buy-resident-permits/
https://www.validdocumentsonline.com/buy-usa-visa/
https://www.validdocumen...table-counterfeit-money/
https://www.validdocumentsonline.com/about-us/
buy real and fake passport
buy real and fake driver's license
Buy a real and false identity card
buy real and false citizenship
Buy real and fake papers
buy genuine driving licence
buy registered drivers license online, buy real driver’s license online, buy real registered drivers license, fake drivers license online free, how to get a fake drivers license from the dmv, how to get a fake drivers license that works, legit fake drivers license, buy real registered passport, buy real and fake passport online, buy real documents online, buy passport, buy documents online, buy passports online, buy real fake passport, real uk passport for sale,buy fake documents online,buy real fake documents review,buy real and fake passport online,buy passport online,fake documents online free,buy real registered passport,fake us documents,free fake documents,buy real and fake passport online,buy real passport online,buy passports online,buy real documents online,genuine passport for sale,buy real registered passport,camouflage passport buy online,make fake passport online,buy genuine driving licence,buy registered drivers license online,buy real driver’s license online,buy real registered drivers license,fake drivers license online free,how to get a fake drivers license from the dmv,how to get a fake drivers license that works,legit fake drivers license, buy real passport, genuine passport for sale, fake passport for sale online, buy real and fake passport online, buy real genuine fake passport online, purchase passport online, buy legal american passport, purchase fake US passport online, purchase fake EU passport,

https://www.validdocumen...com/buy-drivers-license/
https://www.validdocumen.../buy-ielts-toefl-online/
we are able to produce the following items; REGISTERED AND UNREGISTER BRITISH PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTER CANANIAN PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTER FRENCH PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTER AMERICAN PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTER RUSSSIAN PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTER JAPANESE PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESSE PASSPORT.
Buy Passport,
Buy Registered and Unregistered United Kingdom Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered Brazilian (Brazil) Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered Canadian (Canada) Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered Finnish (Finland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered French (France) passports ,
Buy Registered and unregistered German (Germany) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch (Netherland / Holland) passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered UK (United Kingdom)
Buy Registered and Unregistered Spanish (Spain)
Buy Registered and Unregistered Mexican (Mexico) Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered South African Passports.
Buy Registered and Unregistered Australian Driver License,
Buy Registered and Unregistered Canadian Driver License,
Buy Registered and Unregistered French (France) Driver License,
Buy Registered and Unregistered Dutch (Netherland / Holland) Driving License,
Buy Registered and Unregistered German (Germany) Driving License ,
Buy Registered and Unregistered UK (United Kingdom) Driving License,
Buy Registered and Unregistered Diplomatic Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered United States (United States)
Buy Registered and Unregistered Brazilian Passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered Brazilian (Brazil) Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered Finnish (Finland) Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered French (France) Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered German (Germany) Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered Spanish (Spain) Passports, Buy Registered and UnregisteredIsrael Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered UK (United Kingdom) Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered Spanish (Spain) Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports. Buyer, driver, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian licenser driver, Buy Registered and unregistered French (France) licenser driver, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch (Netherland / Holland) driving license, Buy Registered and unregistered German (Germany) driving license
Registered and UnregisteredPassports Duplicates,
Registered and Unregistered United States Passports for sale,
Registered and unregistered Australian Passports for sale,
Registered and unregistered Belgium Passports for sale,
Registered and unregistered Brazilian (Brazil) Passports for sale,
buy Camouflage Passports,
https://www.timesaverholdings.com
https://timesaverholding...uy-real-passport-online/
https://timesaverholding...-drivers-license-online/
https://timesaverholding...om/buy-resident-permits/

BUY DOCUMENTS ONLINE
buy real passport, genuine passport for sale, fake passport for sale online, buy real ans fake passport online, buy real genuine fake passport online, purchase passport online, buy legal american passport, purchase fake US passport online, purchase fake passport,buy genuine driving licencebuy registered drivers license online buy real driver’s license online buy realregistered drivers license,fake drivers license online free,how to get a fake drivers license from the dmv,how to get a fake drivers license that workslegit fake drivers license,buy real registered passport,buy real and fake passport online,buy real documents online,buy passport,buy documents online,buy passports online,buy real fake passport,real uk passport for sale,buy fake documents online,buy real fake documents review,buy real and fake passport online,buy passport online,fake documents online free,buy real registered passport,fake us documents,free fake documents,buy real and fake passport online,buy real passport online,buy passports online,buy real documents online,genuine passport for sale,buy real registered passport,camouflage passport buy online,make fake passport online,buy genuine driving licence,buy registered driverslicenseonline,buy real driver’s license online,buy real registered drivers license,fake drivers license online free,how to get a fake drivers license from the dmv,how to get a fake drivers license that works
validdocumentsonline.com Express Passports/Drivers license/I,D Cards/SSN/Utility Bill/counterfeit currency/Visas/Residence Permit
https://www.validdocumen...-counterfeit-bank-notes/
https://www.validdocumen...ply-for-passport-online/
https://www.validdocumen...-german-drivers-license/
https://www.validdocumen...uy-fake-drivers-license/
https://www.validdocumen...t-id-card-visagmatielts/
https://www.validdocumen...istered-passport-online/
https://www.validdocumen...d-fake-documents-online/
https://www.validdocumen...-drivers-license-online/
https://www.validdocumen...-residence-permit-id-ca/

sirnyuyle  
#6 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 5:57:22 PM(UTC)
sirnyuyle

BUY GENUINE PASSPORTS www.validdocumentsonline.com (WHATSAPP..+16315092026) buy driver's license, BUY SSN CARD, buy driver's license identity card, visa, residents permit, usa green card, ielts, toefl, gmat whatsapp +1(631)509-2026 /validpapersonline@gmail.com
REAL USA PASSPORT MAKER, buy european documents www.validdocumentsonline.com WHATSAPP..+16315092026 Buy fake USA documents, Fake USA driver's license online, How to get real passport online
Apply for real passport [whatsApp +1(631)509-2026] driver's license, ID Cards https://validdocumentsonline.com SSN, Birth Certificates, Visas, Diplomas, Divorce Certificate, Gun License, Adoption Certificates, Marriage Certificate, Residence Permit, Diplomas
At validdocuments we produce original passport, driver's license, identity cards, visas, green cards, resident stamps permit and other documents for the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Great Britain, USA, Canada and many more. At validdocuments we offer you one of the best services in the world. Most customers have experienced our true and excellent service. We guarantee 100% legit. We assure our customers that they produce and deliver their documents in a short time.
Note that the current document is registered in the country database system, so you can easily travel to a country of your choice. Our documents have all security features, such as:

Buy high quality counterfeit money WHATSAPP..+16315092026 https://www.validdocumen...table-counterfeit-money/ counterfeit pounds, dollars, euros /validpapersonline@gmail.com passports, driver's license, ssn, ielts, resident permits, APPLY FOR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ONLINE,
Buy high quality undetectable counterfeit money https://validdocumentsonline.com counterfeit pounds, dollars, euros, passports, driver's license, ssn, ielts, resident permits
BUY COUNTERFEIT GREAT BRITISH POUNDS ONLINE, BUY COUNTERFEIT BANK NOTES/ https://validdocumentson...ctable-counterfeit-money BUY COUNTERFEIT EURO BANK NOTES, BUY COUNTERFEIT DOLLAR BANK NOTES, BUY COUNTERFEIT POUNDS BANK NOTES, BUY COUNTERFEIT BANK NOTES FOR ALL COUNTRIES
real registered passports www.validdocumentsonline.com driver's license (whatsapp +1(631)509-2026) buy visa, identity card (validpapersonline@gmail.com) www.validdocumentsonline.com
We only offer original passport, driver's license, identity cards, visas, stamps and other documents for the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Great Britain, USA and some others.
We offer you one of the best services in the world. Most customers have experienced our true service.
Buy passport online
Buy online passport
buy identity card online
Buy Online Documents

Fake passport online
buy fake ID card
Buy a driving license

Buy real and fake papers
buy registered drivers license online, buy real driver’s license online, buy real registered drivers license, fake drivers license online free, how to get a fake drivers license from the dmv, how to get a fake drivers license that works, legit fake drivers license, buy real registered passport, buy real and fake passport online, buy real documents online, buy passport, buy documents online, buy passports online, buy real fake passport, real uk passport for sale,buy fake documents online,buy real fake documents review,buy real and fake passport online,buy passport online,fake documents online free,buy real registered passport,fake us documents,free fake documents,buy real and fake passport online,buy real passport online,buy passports online,buy real documents online,genuine passport for sale,buy real registered passport,camouflage passport buy online,make fake passport online,buy genuine driving licence,buy registered drivers license online,buy real driver’s license online,buy real registered drivers license,fake drivers license online free,how to get a fake drivers license from the dmv,how to get a fake drivers license that works,legit fake drivers license, buy real passport, genuine passport for sale, fake passport for sale online, buy real and fake passport online, buy real genuine fake passport online, purchase passport online, buy legal american passport, purchase fake US passport online, purchase fake EU passport,

we are able to produce the following items; REGISTERED AND UNREGISTER BRITISH PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTER CANANIAN PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTER FRENCH PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTER AMERICAN PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTER RUSSSIAN PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTER JAPANESE PASSPORT.
Buy Passport,
Buy Registered and Unregistered Brazilian Passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered Brazilian (Brazil) Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered Spanish (Spain) Passports, Buy Registered and UnregisteredIsrael Passports,
Buy Registered and Unregistered Spanish (Spain) Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports. Buyer, driver, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian licenser driver, Buy Registered and unregistered French (France) licenser driver, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch (Netherland / Holland) driving license, Buy Registered and unregistered German (Germany) driving license

BUY DOCUMENTS ONLINE
buy real passport, genuine passport for sale, fake passport for sale online, buy real ans fake passport online, buy real genuine fake passport online, purchase passport online, buy legal american passport, purchase fake US passport online, purchase fake passport,buy genuine driving licencebuy registered drivers license online buy real driver’s license online buy realregistered drivers license,fake drivers license online free,how to get a fake drivers license from the dmv,how to get a fake drivers license that workslegit fake drivers license,buy real registered passport,buy real and fake passport online,buy real documents online,buy passport,buy documents online,buy passports online,buy real fake passport,real uk passport for sale,buy fake documents online,buy real fake documents review,buy real and fake passport online,buy passport online,fake documents online free,buy real registered passport,fake us documents,free fake documents,buy real and fake passport online,buy real passport online,buy passports online,buy real documents online,genuine passport for sale,buy real registered passport,camouflage passport buy online,make fake passport online,buy genuine driving licence,buy registered driverslicenseonline,buy real driver’s license online,buy real registered drivers license,fake drivers license online free,how to get a fake drivers license from the dmv,how to get a fake drivers license that works
validdocumentsonline.com Express Passports/Drivers license/I,D Cards/SSN/Utility Bill/counterfeit currency/Visas/Residence Permit

sirnyuyle  
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 8:16:05 PM(UTC)
sirnyuyle

www.validdocumentsonline.com BUY REAL PASSPORTS / USA PASSPORTS / DRIVERS LICENSE / GMAT / IELTS / SSN / Diplomas / Utility bills / WHATSAPP..+16315092026 Visas / Green card / Residence / permit, Buy 100% undetectable counterfeit money at https://validdocumentsonline.com/ validpapersonline@gmail.com /WhatsApp ...+1(631)509-2026

Buy passport online
Buy online passport
buy identity card online
Buy Online Documents

Fake passport online
buy fake ID card
Buy a driving license

Buy real and fake papers

Buy Passport,

BUY DOCUMENTS ONLINE