Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Muay_Thai  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 2:26:41 PM(UTC)
Muay_Thai

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I've decided to open up my clan in an attempt to help those who are newer or just lower levels and in need of help.

Starting today (6/22) I am recruiting players who need help within Rakion, and players who are willing to help.

This does NOT mean that if you join I will give you free items. Though this doesnt mean that I wont.. But mostly clan Mugen is here to help you decide on what items you want, what cells you want.. To help you level, to help you quest, to give you information, and all in all to help you help us keep Rakion alive.

Anyone who would like to get better in Rakion join clan Mugen.

I am also looking for players like myself to help these newer players succeed in Rakion.

This is not a clan for beggars. If you need items we can help you get them.

People who join Mugen will level up. You will eventually get the equipment you want. That doesnt necessarily mean that I or we will give them to you, but help you get them yourself.

All that I ask is that you respect one another and help anyway you can, and you will be treated with the same respect and we will help you anyway we can. We are here to grow together.

Join Mugen Today!
Zell  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 2:39:58 PM(UTC)
Zell

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 21 post(s)
A noble cause, though I fear the wrong crowd will get attracted to it.
Given the average age & nature of todays rakion players.

Edited by user Friday, June 22, 2012 2:40:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Muay_Thai  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 11:17:08 PM(UTC)
Muay_Thai

Zell wrote:
A noble cause, though I fear the wrong crowd will get attracted to it.
Given the average age & nature of todays rakion players.

Well it's not like I plan to just start handing out items to people who join. I will help people anyway I can. With info, items, stage help, quest help. whatever I can do. Im sure beggars will attempt to join to get free items. But thats not what this is about.
검은문  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 2:15:22 AM(UTC)
검은문

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 2 post(s)
wow, that's just good Applause hope Rakion will be brought back like the old times \:d/
UserPostedImage
Muay_Thai  
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 2:42:43 AM(UTC)
Muay_Thai

검은문 wrote:
wow, that's just good Applause hope Rakion will be brought back like the old times \:d/

It is my goal to get more good players and more frequent players here on rakion. Anyone who is in need of help, or is willing to help. send them my way. I work 40+ hours a week and I dont always have time to help people, so the more the merrier.
Chonofer  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 3:37:17 AM(UTC)
Chonofer

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Good cause, potentially bad idea though. This cause can have counter-intended effects, meaning noobs who do join, may be experienced players with a "mask" on to bum items. But if it is difficult to obtain items, if they are truly noob; I hope you don't take this personally but you should really change your attitudes towards things you don't like (eg. cell spam, whatever else you don't like), meaning you shouldn't be cussing as it will set a negative vibe within the clan. Also, noobs have their own playing styles and such, so if you influence them quite abit they may take on your frame of mind of the game (eg. hating mk spammers), which will in turn effect their future spending on the game. I understand your cause is to try to keep the game alive, but if your cause interferes with the process of cash charging then the existence of your clan makes no difference.
About the negative vibe thing, I think your clan should emphasize sense of community and respect between members. Let them know that status does not matter (as is the case with most high level clans).
Muay_Thai  
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 3:53:01 AM(UTC)
Muay_Thai

I know I have my own issues but I wont be pushing them off on anyone. and Like Ive said over and over. Im not just handing out items to people. Anyone who joins this clan will be helped anyway I can. I may not give items to most people who join, but help them get the items for themselves. Dont worry I know what Im doing. People of this clan can play however they want, the only enforced rule is to be respectful and follow other peoples room rules, They can play however they wish. And Yes I cuss.. I try to keep it at a minimum. And I dont mind it if others cuss as well as they are just words. Its hatred that I will not tolerate. Its that simple.

Edit: I would appreciate less criticism. This topic is meant for people to join to help and be helped. Not to tell me why you think its a good or bad idea.

Edited by user Saturday, June 23, 2012 3:55:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Chonofer  
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:36:41 AM(UTC)
Chonofer

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
JOIN MUGEN!
MMA  
#9 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 1:32:00 PM(UTC)
MMA

Available for players from other countries? As in players from other countries to help out :D
Muay_Thai  
#10 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 7:36:49 AM(UTC)
Muay_Thai

MMA wrote:
Available for players from other countries? As in players from other countries to help out :D

We welcome help from anywhere, but Im afraid I wouldnt be able to help stage those from other countries, as we would have connection issues.
DominaTor18  
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:41:32 AM(UTC)
DominaTor18

This Clan will be awesome! i say! \:d/
Applause Applause Applause Applause
cHiLd<<  
#12 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2012 12:22:39 AM(UTC)
cHiLd<<

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
DominaTor18 wrote:
This Clan will be awesome! i say! \:d/
Applause Applause Applause Applause

i remember in our server that there was clan like this one
clan name was: Tutorial and it's goal's were to teach and learn new players and help'em out
i was one of the "teachers" back then :D
clan failed due to unknown reasons (hahahaha guess i'm failure teacher ^^)
i wish u good luck and last long :)

bbye ^^
UserPostedImage

Tsiddique  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 7:22:17 AM(UTC)
Tsiddique

Is this clan still open? It has been quite a while since the last post, around July I believe. If so, I would like to join Pray
I will check ingame also. Hope there is still room in that awesome clan for me. :) I could help out players (even if I am not a high level
myself) but with my experience and being with this game for around 2+ years. (I quest also btw Angel
htrt323  
#14 Posted : Friday, January 19, 2024 9:23:16 AM(UTC)
htrt323

FIFA Mobile features a player development system that allows players to improve their team members over time. By training and upgrading players, their skills and attributes can be enhanced, making them more effective on the field page https://fifasoccerapk.com/. This progression system adds depth to the gameplay and gives players a sense of accomplishment as they witness their team members grow and improve.