Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
ScrubKilla  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 2:58:33 PM(UTC)
ScrubKilla

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Isa wrote:
Lol there is again excalibur. haha see? Im not the only one who knows you hack

Your just as bad as Valiant is, Isa crying when a noob char uses a mk but at least Valiant didn't claim to be a gm like you did when he was raging like a sad toy xD

It's sad crying lil turds like you two that make me smile and laugh, I can only imagine your reactions when your sitting in your parents basements going OH HELL NO and spazen cause you died lmao!!! ah you really do lighten my days.

I don't need to hack to own trash bags like you two. Never hacked never will im not pathetic like some ppl that NEED to hack to do anything lol. Now you both have a good day and enjoy your raging cries, perhaps I could rent you two barbies a hotel room and you can gossip with each other on ppl and things to troll about and cry on, and just MAYBE you two will figure out how to become adults and stop crying like 2 year olds but I'm thinking that may just take a miracle :( wishful thinking tho! peace out,

Sincerely,

Your Rage maker

Edited by user Wednesday, April 11, 2012 3:07:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Isa  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:18:53 PM(UTC)
Isa

so max cp for ninja is 20k right? Lol
.>[DraGoN]<.  
#23 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 9:39:01 AM(UTC)
.>[DraGoN]<.

LOL! Guys i know excalibur looong time ago and he is not hacker... come on guys you are not the only ones that can be pros xD...
Isa u think u are like a king in rakion dude thinking u are practically a GM... come on!!!!
chaging like 10000K cash is not easy dude... but being a guy that spend all his money ina game and making forums and internet pages to make stuffs... dude pleaseeee who do u think you are???
Valiant: dude... hacker? really? REALLY? dude u dont have to be smart (cuz i see u are not) to see that he is not hacker... u dont have enough proofs and can you explain why he is not banned? cuz THE DONT BELIEVE YOU!Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Boo hoo!
ScrubKilla  
#24 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 7:12:57 PM(UTC)
ScrubKilla

Originally Posted by: .> Go to Quoted Post
<.]LOL! Guys i know excalibur looong time ago and he is not hacker... come on guys you are not the only ones that can be pros xD...
Isa u think u are like a king in rakion dude thinking u are practically a GM... come on!!!!
chaging like 10000K cash is not easy dude... but being a guy that spend all his money ina game and making forums and internet pages to make stuffs... dude pleaseeee who do u think you are???
Valiant: dude... hacker? really? REALLY? dude u dont have to be smart (cuz i see u are not) to see that he is not hacker... u dont have enough proofs and can you explain why he is not banned? cuz THE DONT BELIEVE YOU!Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Boo hoo!

Thanks bro, its all good I know I don't cp hack. Let them Rage its fine. They just have nothing better to do is all :)
Isa  
#25 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2012 5:52:00 AM(UTC)
Isa

Dragon you can stfu now i dont think i am nobody i know who i am. I dnt waste all my money here. if i can spend it is beacause i have it dont hate pleaser and another thing i wasnt talking to you and in fact half of your clannies are hackers pls dont try to hide it.
ScrubKilla  
#26 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2012 6:53:10 AM(UTC)
ScrubKilla

Isa wrote:
Dragon you can stfu now i dont think i am nobody i know who i am. I dnt waste all my money here. if i can spend it is beacause i have it dont hate pleaser and another thing i wasnt talking to you and in fact half of your clannies are hackers pls dont try to hide it.

Let me find the ss of u claiming to be a gm!!! lmao... OH and the screen shot of you trying to sell your account!
Isa  
#27 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2012 7:24:20 AM(UTC)
Isa

ok hacker go do that. And its not a secret im selling my account you tard. ROFL. I dont play a game with hackers and noobs. Im quitting. THis game is dead any ways. Why u want a real account? that way you dont need to hack. LOL
Bazinga  
#28 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2012 10:49:35 AM(UTC)
Bazinga

Isa wrote:
ok hacker go do that. And its not a secret im selling my account you tard. ROFL. I dont play a game with hackers and noobs. Im quitting. THis game is dead any ways. Why u want a real account? that way you dont need to hack. LOL

Rage more little boy ^^ your selling your account cause you fail plan and simple.... Ex don't hack you just fail so you gotta come here cry for comfort.. Just do everyone a favor just uninstall this game since your just a annoying lil turd anyways :)
Isa  
#29 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2012 11:07:29 AM(UTC)
Isa

Bazinga wrote:
Isa wrote:

Rage more little boy ^^ your selling your account cause you fail plan and simple.... Ex don't hack you just fail so you gotta come here cry for comfort.. Just do everyone a favor just uninstall this game since your just a annoying lil turd anyways :)

Lol who is talking to you ? Lol if i fail then you fail even more. So when you uninstall i will. kkty umadbro.
Zell  
#30 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2012 8:27:39 AM(UTC)
Zell

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 21 post(s)
If I had a dollar for every time someone called me a hacker... Just get over it.
UserPostedImage