Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Vilmantas  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 3:43:26 AM(UTC)
Vilmantas

Groups: Registered

Hello Dear GM i really got a Trouble i need to you fast Message me to Skype:vonia526 me acc just got duplicate login someone have me acc so i want to change pass but i dont know email and security question i was here bought cash 1time and love rakion so much and i dont want to lose me account please!!! :) Angel d\'oh!
Vilmantas  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 9:39:46 PM(UTC)
Vilmantas

GM dont helped me me stuff have scammed :( me dbs mks plus 15-20items i got inventory photos when me items arent scammed and now i have photo with items what left -.- srry i am youting Rakion bye all old friends (_iUseColgate,Natsukoto,coloured,ProKilleurs,stevenkill,xramax who gived me cash for items :( me first cash!!! and i enjoyed them only 10days :( the stupid scammers Are PkLT and GSPEEPG :( GSPEEDG was me friend but the pklt sended him some me items so he me enemy at now! please GM contact to me to skype:vonia526 or somewhere other place i want to change me password on that account but dont know email and security question and i want recover me hard work items :( that i got with 4years playing rakion thats too much to stop play rakion so i am quiting if GM dont recover me item :( i know that wouldnt be anyways becouse GM is too busy to help 1 player from Lithuania!!! there is 5-10 cash buyers on that country but in our country 50 people play rakion so our country will never play rakion if GM dont help them so Bye GM if you want to help me write me here how to connect you :)
_>]v[asTer<_  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2012 3:46:40 AM(UTC)
_>]v[asTer<_

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Vilmantas wrote:
GM dont helped me me stuff have scammed :( me dbs mks plus 15-20items i got inventory photos when me items arent scammed and now i have photo with items what left -.- srry i am youting Rakion bye all old friends (_iUseColgate,Natsukoto,coloured,ProKilleurs,stevenkill,xramax who gived me cash for items :( me first cash!!! and i enjoyed them only 10days :( the stupid scammers Are PkLT and GSPEEPG :( GSPEEDG was me friend but the pklt sended him some me items so he me enemy at now! please GM contact to me to skype:vonia526 or somewhere other place i want to change me password on that account but dont know email and security question and i want recover me hard work items :( that i got with 4years playing rakion thats too much to stop play rakion so i am quiting if GM dont recover me item :( i know that wouldnt be anyways becouse GM is too busy to help 1 player from Lithuania!!! there is 5-10 cash buyers on that country but in our country 50 people play rakion so our country will never play rakion if GM dont help them so Bye GM if you want to help me write me here how to connect you :)

Sveikas :) tai ka nuskemino eilini kart :D? Gi jie net to skype neturi tai net nerasys tau, ir cia jie net neskaito zodziu asmeniskai turi rasyt per question and ansver skilty. Svarbu pasidaryk nuotrauka is trade history ir pazymek ka paeme, ir tie botai baneli gaus :) Pats kvailas kad duodi info savo acc. Tik tiek moliams nesakyk jog pasakei pats sakyk jog nuhakino ir pns. Ir beto "so our country will never play rakion if GM dont help them so Bye GM if you want to help me write me here how to connect you :)" nusvaigai :D kaip losiau taip ir belosiu :D, sekmes atgaunant
UserPostedImage
Layka  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2012 4:35:11 AM(UTC)
Layka

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
GM will help you if you believe in him. It's kinda like Santa Claus. If you stop believe in him, you'll receive no more help.

Have faith. Be strong and hold on, because GM will help you when time is ready.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Layka for this useful post.
Dr.Koopa on 5/5/2012(UTC)