Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Valiant  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 2:35:56 PM(UTC)
Valiant

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Spamming level 99MK and 99 NS every round without getting golem and no sweeties on. None of his armor had any enchants. Fail hacker.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked Valiant for this useful post.
Crazash on 4/9/2012(UTC), Arka on 4/11/2012(UTC), Snails on 4/23/2012(UTC)
ScrubKilla  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 2:39:54 PM(UTC)
ScrubKilla

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Couple ss of Valiant crying he got owned in a lvl 1-25 room in his +20 set to my freshly poked 99 mk LAWL

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/874/ss1kt.png

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1572/ss2wb.png

FYI buddy not hard to use a lvl 99 mk (freshly poked btw)

As well as all my gear is +10-15 you fail sorry ^^ and I didnt use it every round you fail yet again sorry xD

Edited by user Monday, April 9, 2012 2:40:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Valiant  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 2:42:21 PM(UTC)
Valiant

Oh sorry banned for cp hacks gf trash troll.
UserPostedImage

ScrubKilla  
#4 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 2:48:56 PM(UTC)
ScrubKilla

You truly are a sad person you gotta cry like this cause you died in a lvl 1-25 room in your failed purple set tsk tsk. let me refresh your lump brain here :) power user 15% cp deduction Lovely 25% cp deduction. lvl 99 mk 24k cp to summon with 40% deduction is roughly 15-16k cp to summon :) or didn't you know that people can use cp pots too? xD your as bad as Isa claiming was going to banned me (cause he thinks hes a gm) when my ninja used a lvl 99 mk People like you crying really do make my day thank you! You fail man really just quit while your ahead xD
Valiant  
#5 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 3:15:26 PM(UTC)
Valiant

Oh sorry lets see you cp pot to 17k cp when I golemed every round and you got nothing from golem and summoned 2 99MK and 2 99 turtles a round you pathetic trash hacker.
UserPostedImage

ScrubKilla  
#6 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 3:36:08 PM(UTC)
ScrubKilla

LOL... I used my mk once every couple rounds (guess that is spamming in your eyes) and my 99 turtle once every other round noob cake stop lien xD fyi before u even came i had golem every round so i had cp when u 1st came in. You fail kid stop crying :) You said you took a video post it!!! plz post it will show how stupid you really are ^^ Enough of me arguen with you on here I have a life outside of raging kids crying have a good day :)

Gms are more then welcome to check my logs :) Like I said when Isa cried The guy you know as Excalibur is 100% legit. No need to try and flame me with your sad little cries ^^
Valiant  
#7 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 3:52:10 PM(UTC)
Valiant

Sent it in to softnyx, enjoy the ban fool, so funny how KillEdition scammed you, you deserve it hacking carpetmuncher.
UserPostedImage

Bazinga  
#8 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 5:23:44 PM(UTC)
Bazinga

Your such a fail Valiant, just cause you got owned you gotta run and cry and make up bogus stories? He doesn't hack at all and you accuse him of this for the simple fact you died to his mk... Really shows how pathetic your really are that you would rage like this cause you went into a noob room in all +18-20 stuff thinking your going to own and got owned! He has nothing to worry about at all in fact he's been laughing at you since the moment you started crying, You really did make his day raging how you do he gets a kick out of how some people can be such low lifes... LMAO you got owned deal with it don't cry and make lies about people. As far and KillEdition im sure he will be the one crying when he gets banned for scamming others which is really pathetic. You two are one of the same if you look at it, two low lifes sitting at home prolly living with parents crying when they don't get their way like a spoiled little troll :) anyways have a nice day and you and many others will be seeing Excalibur for as long as he plays cause hes Legit like he said. enjoy being owned bye now o.-

FYI you don't have a video (otherwise you would post it as your so called proof) and if you did, Would only show that you lie out ur butt and are just another raging cry baby. Cause he didn't spam cells as you say.

Edited by user Monday, April 9, 2012 5:25:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Valiant  
#9 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 8:51:57 PM(UTC)
Valiant

Sorry, couldn't understand a word of that you wrote except for the sound of your lips smooching an obvious hacker's butt. Don't forget to wipe off the lipstick! :)
UserPostedImage

Kyłe  
#10 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 9:01:15 PM(UTC)
Kyłe

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Seems fishy. No hard proof though.
Mortamor is gay
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Kyłe for this useful post.
Crazash on 4/9/2012(UTC)
ScrubKilla  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 12:26:04 AM(UTC)
ScrubKilla

[Mod wrote:
허롷]Seems fishy. No hard proof though.

So usen a lvl 99 mk on a mage with all +10-15 gear graded lovely plus pu 100/100 cp is fishy you? xD let me remind u he was lien out his azz when said i used it twice a around was once every 2-3 rounds lol... Come on Valiant post this so called video so these ppl can see your talking out of your arse :)

On a side note I poked 6 more 99 mks and a 99 bt after I poked that one that OWNED you valiant o.-
Valiant  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:33:02 AM(UTC)
Valiant

All +0 gear trash and 3x spam a round. And owned me? The SS has you on your KNEES. Pathetic hacking trash.
UserPostedImage

Arka  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 8:39:24 AM(UTC)
Arka

Didn't know he still does it, lol.
ScrubKilla  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:38:58 AM(UTC)
ScrubKilla

Valiant wrote:
All +0 gear trash and 3x spam a round. And owned me? The SS has you on your KNEES. Pathetic hacking trash.

Your such a lien fool my mages gear is +10-15 and now you say 3x? before you said 2x your lien so much you cant keep your lies straight stop crying and saying lies, 99% of the ppl that know me know dam well im legit just cry babies like you tend to rage ^^ you can even see in your ss i have graded stuff on LMAO

Post this so called video you have :) it will show i used a 99 mk ever couple rounds which i coulda used more 3 cp pots with 100/100 cp mage is easy to pop a mk out each round o.- but i didn't cause you cried so bad!! Only trash here is you crying like a little punk sorry i ruined your day get a life maybe? then you wont need to cry haha my last post on your pathetic attempt to rage cya later.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:42:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Valiant  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 4:14:49 PM(UTC)
Valiant

Hahaha 1 graded item= +15set? Lying trash hacker, SS is all the proof I need, L2Play Legit trash I shit on you.
UserPostedImage

Knight925  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:59:49 AM(UTC)
Knight925

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Lol I saw Excal yesterday, his gear was almost all +15 except a couple of blue's ;o so just admit you were wrong once lol... and hes right, on Musk_godz it takes me 15k to summon 99 mk because if +!5 lovely which is -15% CP consumption and 3 +15 sweeties which is -4% each so its a total of -37% which adds up to about 15.3k to summon a lvl 99mk. so he could spam if he wanted, but he didnt so he's a good sport eh?
Valiant  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 4:09:32 AM(UTC)
Valiant

Where do you see three sweeties retard? Are you blind? And he could of bought auto enchant from the time this was taken to the time you saw him dumbass. Keep sucking hacker cock.
UserPostedImage

ScrubKilla  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:15:40 AM(UTC)
ScrubKilla

Valiant wrote:
Where do you see three sweeties retard? Are you blind? And he could of bought auto enchant from the time this was taken to the time you saw him dumbass. Keep sucking hacker cock.

....Retard hes saying with his sweeties it takes him 15.6k cp to use a mk. I was usen dbs as your ss shows but you failed to show that my set was indeed plussed. (even if my set wasn't plussed wouldn't make a difference retard) I refuse to use auto enchant and also refuse to ever use anything +0 that is just how I am. everything of mine is +10-20 on ever char I have cause im not a fail and need to use one set for all my chars like you do. Your just ragen you died in your purple set in a noobie room deal with it. your a sad pathetic lier, drop it already you showed in your own post several lies and contradicted yourself a few times in each post, stop raging kid its truly sad, But funny! everyone i told about this post you made there exact words are ( hes just a sad noob that cries if he looses) just do everyone a favor uninstall rakion cause this game really don't need sad noobs like you. as for the word trash you define it very well, since you are the new meaning of pure trash.

Valiant you mad you got owned bro? you mad? here ill even toss in the famous QQ for ya. peace out trash master go cry to your mom or play with your barbies cause quite frankly we are all sick of your retardedness sorry mate :)

P.s he also said my stuff was almost all +15 besides a couple blue parts auto enchant is ALL +15 get your fact straight or don't you even know how the game works?

Edited by user Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:18:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Valiant  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:48:37 AM(UTC)
Valiant

Keep posting hacking troll, you won one round, I won the rest you pathetic sad sack of garbage who had to get me kicked because I was shitting on your MK spamming punk ass. Lay down little b---- and take it up the rear like your filthy mother did, cumstain. I shit on you.
UserPostedImage

Isa  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:21:31 PM(UTC)
Isa

Lol there is again excalibur. haha see? Im not the only one who knows you hack