Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
CuddlePuff  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 10:10:00 PM(UTC)
CuddlePuff

Groups: Registered

Can I know y my acc is banned? What is xign_3 modified? I didnt't do anything...
EnemyGuy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 3:18:12 AM(UTC)
EnemyGuy

Go to Q& A
Heroes  
#3 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 3:17:04 PM(UTC)
Heroes

EnemyGuy wrote:
Go to Q& A

Q & A ?

where ? i been ban for using cheatengine. But i not using it, i just installed for another game. This is shit.
DoTheMoveZ  
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:13:39 AM(UTC)
DoTheMoveZ

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Okay listen up kiddos. I see this same post on all these softnyx forums. So I am going to give some legitimate, good advice.

1. No one in the history of ever. Since time began, has EVER got their account back by posting on these forums. Why you all continuously post that you are banned here and want your account back is beyond my comprehension. You have to Q and A. If you don't know what Q and A is , then kindly remove your power cord from your computer and never touch it again.

2. After you sit down and think about part 1, then you can move onto part 2 because it's real important. Softnyx loves money. What was that I said? I will reiterate, Softnyx loves money. They love money like a fatty loves his double cheeseburgers. In your Q and A, tell them they made a mistake and you are going to buy some cash. And you buy that god damn cash, because life ain't free boys and girls. Chances are if you follow these simple instructions its a mutual win. Softnyx can't hate on this because its the truth and it brings them revenue. You can't hate on it because you get to play a game you like. This isn't mere spectulation, it is solid facts backed up by years of observation, intelligence, and experience.

So go forth, spend cash, get your accounts back, stop being total retards and posting on this forum!

GATICA

~,.. Lets Have Fun =D  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 9:57:16 PM(UTC)
~,.. Lets Have Fun  =D

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Look Up message deleted by Moderator LOL he is reading the Forums but he don't answer ur questions here and Even in Q&A.

What we call that shit?! Lazy GM must remove him ^,...,^