Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
HAMMAMY  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 31, 2014 3:57:54 AM(UTC)
HAMMAMY

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Dear [GM]Ice,

Today a member in pride of name :TeamWin , asked me to help him as he don't know how to report hackers and add screenshot..
He told me when he was playing Pride Battle match verses pride : Teamx4TW , TeamWin was winning in the first 4 rounds then Teamx4TW felt that they will lose ,
then Teamx4TW decided to make the bug of Pride Battle matches to win the match without putting forth or effort as they want win and never get lose to their Pride which is : when a team is losing they make all what they can to win one round , while it is written to them win all of this team go out of the game in the same time which make them win where they are in real losing no winning !!
Anyone can check that from Pride info in the battle , if the Pride using the Bug [Teamx4TW] is written to them win and the points of pride is reduced by 50 ,
this means that they use Bug...
u can check that in pride : Teamx4TW , here are the screen shots that the member of pride : TeamWin gave to me,
Here you are,

Please , GM this high ranks always using this bug their pride : 56 wins & 3 Lose only , which mean they always use this bug....
Really shame on those high ranks and shame on pride master as he made it before with pride : RealSpies and you punished him before..Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
Please , our best GM prevent those hackers from doing it again , and apply your penalty of using bug on PrideBattle..
Wishing you to answer my request as fast as you can...Pray Pray
thank you at all for your great jobApplause Applause
Yours sincerely,
HAMMAMY.

Edited by user Saturday, May 31, 2014 4:11:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HAMMAMY attached the following image(s):
Screenshot_2014y-05m-30d-22h-16m-41s-0653.jpg (155kb) downloaded 131 time(s).
Screenshot_2014y-05m-30d-22h-16m-50s-0127.jpg (92kb) downloaded 153 time(s).
Screenshot_2014y-05m-30d-22h-17m-02s-0102.jpg (154kb) downloaded 150 time(s).
Screenshot_2014y-05m-30d-22h-17m-20s-0235.jpg (155kb) downloaded 133 time(s).
Screenshot_2014y-05m-30d-22h-17m-13s-0322.jpg (94kb) downloaded 83 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
UserPostedImage
DeadMan  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 31, 2014 4:58:28 AM(UTC)
DeadMan

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 3 post(s)
HAMMAMY wrote:
Dear [GM]Ice,

Today a member in pride of name :TeamWin , asked me to help him as he don't know how to report hackers and add screenshot..
He told me when he was playing Pride Battle match verses pride : Teamx4TW , TeamWin was winning in the first 4 rounds then Teamx4TW felt that they will lose ,
then Teamx4TW decided to make the bug of Pride Battle matches to win the match without putting forth or effort as they want win and never get lose to their Pride which is : when a team is losing they make all what they can to win one round , while it is written to them win all of this team go out of the game in the same time which make them win where they are in real losing no winning !!
Anyone can check that from Pride info in the battle , if the Pride using the Bug [Teamx4TW] is written to them win and the points of pride is reduced by 50 ,
this means that they use Bug...
u can check that in pride : Teamx4TW , here are the screen shots that the member of pride : TeamWin gave to me,
Here you are,

Please , GM this high ranks always using this bug their pride : 56 wins & 3 Lose only , which mean they always use this bug....
Really shame on those high ranks and shame on pride master as he made it before with pride : RealSpies and you punished him before..Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
Please , our best GM prevent those hackers from doing it again , and apply your penalty of using bug on PrideBattle..
Wishing you to answer my request as fast as you can...Pray Pray
thank you at all for your great jobApplause Applause
Yours sincerely,
HAMMAMY.

nice send this link to faq and bann that noob BestPlayer because he did that to us in realspies also but i didnt have time to picture him in the video so he got excused but now its a good chance to ban him :)
HAMMAMY  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 31, 2014 7:55:31 PM(UTC)
HAMMAMY

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Dear DeadMan [Weed],

Thank you at all for your information, But I already knew that this pride made the bug with your pride : RealSpies also,
Also I already sent the Link of this topic with explaining what Pride : Teamx4TW was doing in pride battle [bug] with your pride and pride : TeamWin...
Now, I am waiting for GM's answer , and he will check this topic and these screenshots soon \:d/ \:d/ .

All what I want from you , is to send to me in this topic any screenshots you have for this hacker pride , as this screenshots will admit to GM that this pride are using the Bug of Pride Battle always .

And this will make GM ban Pride and pride master as written in WolfTeam international penalties.

Please Weed, send to me screenshots as fast as you can before GM check this topic..Pray Pray

Waiting for your answer.
Thank you at all,
Yours sincerely,
HAMMAMY.

Edited by user Saturday, May 31, 2014 7:57:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
MowdieOwh  
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 10:02:39 PM(UTC)
MowdieOwh

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Dear HAMMAMY, thank's for explaining your effort i think if Ice see it, he will know how to deal with this problem.
thanks 1 user thanked MowdieOwh for this useful post.
HAMMAMY on 6/26/2014(UTC)
xReaLSpiNx  
#5 Posted : Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:28:03 PM(UTC)
xReaLSpiNx

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 16 post(s)
they make this 1 more time ;;;
thanks 1 user thanked xReaLSpiNx for this useful post.
HAMMAMYBro  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:00:19 AM(UTC)
HAMMAMYBro

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
yeah this pride his name now j2unner=teamx4tw
thanks 1 user thanked HAMMAMYBro for this useful post.
Skull  
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 5:42:26 AM(UTC)
Skull

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Hilarious how your pride uses hack too.

Anyway, enjoy your 1 PT.
thanks 1 user thanked Skull for this useful post.
abdo24567 on 6/30/2014(UTC)