Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Xemnyrell  
#21 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:21:55 PM(UTC)
Xemnyrell

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I guess we need the help of Com ice in here.enlighten us what happened about this account which was banned then suddenly released as if nothing happened..lol
Wisdom  
#22 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 2:46:32 AM(UTC)
Wisdom

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Sa7eR wrote:
Bring your evidence then reply.

Well check the vid NoOneWinner posted.
I just watched it untill 0:25, and i saw enough at that point.
Obious aimbot, your aim switched to the head of that player, while he wasn't in screen, in 0.1 second, more then enough.
I'm not saying you are a bad player, because we all know you are pro.

But on the other side, you are a disgusting person for using hacks in game. A lot of people seem to be blind, they can't see you are a hacker because you also got skills, but that's not right. I'm not sure if i'm the only guy who heard a rumour that you are an admin on the site of WLP, and my sources are pretty trustworthy.

Nice job NoOneWinner, and i hope Sa7eR will behave ... someday
thanks 1 user thanked Wisdom for this useful post.
LadyBoss™ on 3/2/2014(UTC)
ArMy  
#23 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 5:08:14 AM(UTC)
ArMy

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
c Lol
iPernament~Scar~ArMy~Ashraf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9R3wSETj88
ArMy  
#24 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 5:09:19 AM(UTC)
ArMy

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
agree xD
iPernament~Scar~ArMy~Ashraf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9R3wSETj88
Sa7eR  
#25 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 7:04:31 AM(UTC)
Sa7eR

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
@Wisdom, i respect your opinion regarding this matter. Do you really think i will play with an aimbot and record myself and post it online?
0.1 second, i killed him with a body shot its not even a head shot, half of my shots in the videos are misses, i don't think an aimbot will miss those shots.
This is not the first and the last rumor u will hear about me, the point of this topic "NoOneWinner" which a player who i didn't know in the first place kept spreading rumors that i'm a hacker because of the game i played vs him in that video i provided earlier, with that being said to NoOneWinner reported me as he mentioned in the screenshots and i proved him wrong by providing this clear video about the game, he did a false report which should lead to penalty but i never cared to report him because of his false report because he is not the first guy to call me a hacker in game and it will not be the last.

UserPostedImage
Sa7eR  
#26 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 7:09:30 AM(UTC)
Sa7eR

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
@Pogiboss, with all due respect, its none of your business since this matter doesn't concern you.
UserPostedImage
Xemnyrell  
#27 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 11:34:35 AM(UTC)
Xemnyrell

LOL.ive got nothing about ur issues on other players who got against u.my point is just at least someone from softnyx will at least answer our doubts.coz its unfair for other players who got banned and penalized.and i know only gm can explain that.no offense meant on you though..
→ LIKEaBOSS  
#28 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 12:40:02 PM(UTC)
→ LIKEaBOSS

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Very well said Pogi, but you're still a noob xD haha Flapper Flapper
UserPostedImage
Xemnyrell  
#29 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 7:04:24 PM(UTC)
Xemnyrell

→ LIKEaBOSS wrote:
Very well said Pogi, but you're still a noob xD haha Flapper Flapper

hahaha..noop lah!Shame on you \:d/
Wisdom  
#30 Posted : Saturday, March 01, 2014 12:32:37 AM(UTC)
Wisdom

Sa7eR wrote:
@Wisdom, i respect your opinion regarding this matter. Do you really think i will play with an aimbot and record myself and post it online?
0.1 second, i killed him with a body shot its not even a head shot, half of my shots in the videos are misses, i don't think an aimbot will miss those shots.
This is not the first and the last rumor u will hear about me, the point of this topic "NoOneWinner" which a player who i didn't know in the first place kept spreading rumors that i'm a hacker because of the game i played vs him in that video i provided earlier, with that being said to NoOneWinner reported me as he mentioned in the screenshots and i proved him wrong by providing this clear video about the game, he did a false report which should lead to penalty but i never cared to report him because of his false report because he is not the first guy to call me a hacker in game and it will not be the last.

Well Sa7eR is a way better player then almost everyone commenting here, regardless if he does / does not hack.
Sa7eR i think i still got you on skype right? Come online saturday evening if you have time.
Abdullah420  
#31 Posted : Saturday, March 01, 2014 7:21:19 AM(UTC)
Abdullah420

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
NoOneWinner wrote:
Abdullah420 wrote:
Dear noonewinner and army

I just want to know one thing why do Egyptians lie about everything
they cant accept the ugly truth ???Eh?

Btw: Sa7er is a god in this Game HATERS Gonna HATE

??????????????????????????????????????????????
Sa7er is a god in this Game ?????????????????????????????????????????
Sa7er is hacker And can make any thing for save his Rank
Think Think Think Think Think Think

Dear Sa7er and noonewinner

First of all noonewinner did you forget this http://www.youtube.com/w...bvU&feature=youtu.be ????
because we have not -_-

second of all sa7er i cant deny you hacked but i am sure that you are not hacking now and the
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aakf4SZBkIc video i can explain everything it happened to me by sa7er and ta7ryat i had
room 1 me and my friend were playing in it with a pass some one in our cyber cafe gave ta7ryat the
what they did is they joined normally sa7er and ta7ryat and a random name like ygusbhjsadfb joined they kicked the master
and the random name took the master and stopped the game by this way.

sa7er didnt lie there was a hacker but one the other side they knew him.

well to law he is not hacking he is being in a game hacked by one.

In the end we all cant deny sa7er from the top 5 who ever played this game and we cant deny his old
days as an hacker so he behaved stooped hacking on his account so he doesn't deserve any banned

Btw: most of us know that sa7er is playing in a cyber cafe in Abu Dhabi and he cant hack there Boo hoo!

You dont have any evidence so step aside let the pro play his game.

Your honest
Abdullah420Drool
MrJugler  
#32 Posted : Sunday, March 02, 2014 2:00:37 AM(UTC)
MrJugler

Sa7er, Any comments on the video I posted earlier ?
Abdullah420  
#33 Posted : Sunday, March 02, 2014 5:57:49 AM(UTC)
Abdullah420

MrJugler wrote:

Dear Mrjugler

With all though respect to all softnyx staff and wolfteam staff most of us had come to him this glitch
my friend info was same as maildaw without hacking the as we noticed started glitching 1 or 2 month ago
and i know softnyx staff are working hard to fix it and make wolfteam better.

This video proves nothing he was in a game a hacker with the same ip interrupted and started making
fake wins without kills they all get gp but without kills.

i played this game from 5 years ago and we most of us noticed that sa7er was a pro that time and a cash-er
and he probably spend money on this game more than all of you combined Applause

Sa7er please continue being the best in this game even thought we still we like your skills that crushes
people who talks but no ActionsSpeak to the hand

Your Honest
Abdullah420 Drool
Skull  
#34 Posted : Sunday, March 02, 2014 7:13:29 PM(UTC)
Skull

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 75 post(s)
^Are you his personal assistant lol
thanks 1 user thanked Skull for this useful post.
LadyBoss™ on 3/2/2014(UTC)
LadyBoss™  
#35 Posted : Monday, March 03, 2014 2:00:56 PM(UTC)
LadyBoss™

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Skull wrote:
^Are you his personal assistant lol

Lol Skull... he's his Spokesperson.. Shame on you
UserPostedImage
LadyBoss™  
#36 Posted : Monday, March 03, 2014 4:07:27 PM(UTC)
LadyBoss™

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Abdullah420 wrote:
MrJugler wrote:

Dear Mrjugler

With all though respect to all softnyx staff and wolfteam staff most of us had come to him this glitch
my friend info was same as maildaw without hacking the as we noticed started glitching 1 or 2 month ago

This video proves nothing he was in a game a hacker with the same ip interrupted and started making

i played this game from 5 years ago and we most of us noticed that sa7er was a pro that time and a cash-er

Sa7er please continue being the best in this game even thought we still we like your skills that crushes

Your Honest
Abdullah420 Drool

Lol.. will u jus shut it now?! All cash combined and play in a friggin cafe?? why on earth will Bill Gates the wealthiest man go to a cyber cafe to access his favorite game??Think Think im not rich.. but I do cash a lot.. and I play in my own PC with my own net.. and play with my pride who lives beyond miles and we still communicate during games.... there must be a valid reason and for some, fishy, why people play in cafes if u have the money to buy ur own PC and internet at home... LOL... I hope u didnt go to a cafe to use a hack so at least u need not reformat ur own pc at home... lol sorry but nobody can even tell me to shut up.. coz its completely annoying hearing someone banned coz of hack and being called lunaticly a KING?? It's completely absurd that someone can be banned for useless reasons, I mean the GMs cant be that stupid to ban someone without a valid evidence.. and can u believe it?? multiple bans?? what the eff.. A lot of people in WT is a pro... but dont ever friggin justify ur records for being jailed several times and say ur a clean cut innocent man... that's totally absurd! Ur not the only effing pro in the game.... (for the fanatics and spokesperson... LOL) Just shut ur mouth... that's it. What's done is done... jus play fair and square..

Edited by user Monday, March 03, 2014 4:09:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked LadyBoss™ for this useful post.
BIGBOSS on 3/3/2014(UTC)
EddyStars (AtmaRefans)  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, March 04, 2014 12:10:22 AM(UTC)
EddyStars (AtmaRefans)

Sa7er is very pro man <3
Abdullah420  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, March 04, 2014 5:52:10 AM(UTC)
Abdullah420

LadyBoss™ wrote:
Abdullah420 wrote:
MrJugler wrote:

Dear Mrjugler

Your Honest
Abdullah420 Drool

Lol.. will u jus shut it now?! All cash combined and play in a friggin cafe?? why on earth will Bill Gates the wealthiest man go to a cyber cafe to access his favorite game??Think Think im not rich.. but I do cash a lot.. and I play in my own PC with my own net.. and play with my pride who lives beyond miles and we still communicate during games.... there must be a valid reason and for some, fishy, why people play in cafes if u have the money to buy ur own PC and internet at home... LOL... I hope u didnt go to a cafe to use a hack so at least u need not reformat ur own pc at home... lol sorry but nobody can even tell me to shut up.. coz its completely annoying hearing someone banned coz of hack and being called lunaticly a KING?? It's completely absurd that someone can be banned for useless reasons, I mean the GMs cant be that stupid to ban someone without a valid evidence.. and can u believe it?? multiple bans?? what the eff.. A lot of people in WT is a pro... but dont ever friggin justify ur records for being jailed several times and say ur a clean cut innocent man... that's totally absurd! Ur not the only effing pro in the game.... (for the fanatics and spokesperson... LOL) Just shut ur mouth... that's it. What's done is done... jus play fair and square..

Dear everyone

1. Haters Gonna HATE
2. seriously do you even know who is sa7er. sa7er is a legend he needs his own rank in this game but instead some 1 who is close to the G.m wants him to get banned.
3. Noonewinner i know that the G.m is so close to you but in other side we are Arabs we should be proud of ourselves not against don't use this power against people you hate.
4. Ladyboss have you ever tried to play with your closet friends face to face and chat and talk what to do in the game who is going in front bla bla bla this have many benefits
playing in a coffee net vs people in home with the same skills the ones whom in the cyber cafe will win sure. when you play in a cyber cafe you feel defirent with the seats and high speed internet and delicious food and much on that why we mostly play wolfteam in a cyber cafe.
5. Ladyboss please consider minding your language in grammer and vocab and words to choose.
6.i played this game since 2008 sa7er was there he was a pro but not hard to kill until characters showed up he was hard to kill but that time we were skill players not chashers sa7er was a one of a rare casher and i heard that he was selling hack in 2009 i think so but not sure.
7. please all dont just throw anything on sa7er because he is better than you.Pray
8. I know now you all hate me for saying the ugly truth and i might get banned because i went to far but someone have to say the truth and i dont mind being the one.

Btw: Cyber cafe's dont have HACKS

Ladyboss a less than a year vs a 6 years experience of a player please consider revising

Well i cant lie i am a fan of sa7er but i am going with truth that sa7er was a hacker but no evidence but know he is clean.

Dear noonewinner
Your pro noonreinner. sa7er was not hacking but we could see the lagg and sa7er technique was coming behind you that's why you lost horribly

Too long Too Honest

your HONEST
Abdullah420Drool
Wisdom  
#39 Posted : Tuesday, March 04, 2014 7:49:27 PM(UTC)
Wisdom

Abdullah420 wrote:
LadyBoss™ wrote:
Abdullah420 wrote:
MrJugler wrote:

Dear Mrjugler

Your Honest
Abdullah420 Drool

Dear everyone

1. Haters Gonna HATE
2. seriously do you even know who is sa7er. sa7er is a legend he needs his own rank in this game but instead some 1 who is close to the G.m wants him to get banned.
3. Noonewinner i know that the G.m is so close to you but in other side we are Arabs we should be proud of ourselves not against don't use this power against people you hate.
4. Ladyboss have you ever tried to play with your closet friends face to face and chat and talk what to do in the game who is going in front bla bla bla this have many benefits
playing in a coffee net vs people in home with the same skills the ones whom in the cyber cafe will win sure. when you play in a cyber cafe you feel defirent with the seats and high speed internet and delicious food and much on that why we mostly play wolfteam in a cyber cafe.
5. Ladyboss please consider minding your language in grammer and vocab and words to choose.
6.i played this game since 2008 sa7er was there he was a pro but not hard to kill until characters showed up he was hard to kill but that time we were skill players not chashers sa7er was a one of a rare casher and i heard that he was selling hack in 2009 i think so but not sure.
7. please all dont just throw anything on sa7er because he is better than you.Pray
8. I know now you all hate me for saying the ugly truth and i might get banned because i went to far but someone have to say the truth and i dont mind being the one.

Ladyboss a less than a year vs a 6 years experience of a player please consider revising

Well i cant lie i am a fan of sa7er but i am going with truth that sa7er was a hacker but no evidence but know he is clean.

Dear noonewinner
Your pro noonreinner. sa7er was not hacking but we could see the lagg and sa7er technique was coming behind you that's why you lost horribly

Too long Too Honest

your HONEST
Abdullah420Drool

I didn't see any good arguments.
You can use hacks in a cyber, i've seen it plenty of times.
Abdullah420  
#40 Posted : Tuesday, March 04, 2014 8:25:01 PM(UTC)
Abdullah420

Wisdom wrote:
Abdullah420 wrote:
LadyBoss™ wrote:
Abdullah420 wrote:
MrJugler wrote:

Dear Mrjugler

Your Honest
Abdullah420 Drool

Dear everyone

1. Haters Gonna HATE

Dear noonewinner

Too long Too Honest

your HONEST
Abdullah420Drool

I didn't see any good arguments.
You can use hacks in a cyber, i've seen it plenty of times.

Dear Wisdom

1. Your right
2. i went to many cyber cafes in UAE most of the BEST players have a personal seats so no one allowed to use the computer there for e.d i wen to WOW cyber cafe it was busy i saw a place in the corner in front of the AC in a nice spot it i went there tried to used it with my id pop wrong wrong wrong till someone said this boss place and sada7 next to him and scared even thought they were no there so i belive that sa7er have the same
3. cyber cafe shares same ip with all computer
4. i cant deny i was abused by a hacker with sa7er and ta7ryat they had a hacker for stealing rooms
5. i am not his personal assistant i like his play but hate him because he uses make a new account and steal rooms and fake wins but wait that is not SA7ER thats is another account so he is Innocent.

your HONEST
Abdullah420Drool