Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
alifpro  
#61 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2013 9:00:21 AM(UTC)
alifpro

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
i'm alifb [GM] please give me a three DB for me plzzzzzzzzzzzPray Pray Pray Pray
Raizel_Novus  
#62 Posted : Saturday, February 2, 2013 3:27:25 PM(UTC)
Raizel_Novus

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 5 post(s)
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK IN Q&A I NEED ANSWERS!

Title: Class Advancement Stage Proposal
To: Rakion, Softnyx Team

IGN: Raize_Novus
Lv. 99 Warrior

Class Advancement Stage 1
- This stage is very difficult for warrior! Because in basic mode warrior''s dagger can only give minimum damage to basic monster. So it takes time to finish room 2. Because of flying creatures. Room 2 is hard to defeat and also the final room! dragons! I keep wondering why can''t chaos form of warrior takes time to kill a dragon! Oh! Right its because its flying except for the twin headed dragon I can hit it jump attack and other ground attacks. But it is really difficult for warriors! Ask other who are not yet Spear Man, I bet they''ll say we couldn''t afford to buy class change to change it into a mage then rechange it after class advance. Kindly please help me solve this problem. Others told use a cheat to auto rank S it. So I search it, but the problem is that I can''t download it nor install it because my computer is telling me it has a virus. So I keep playing to have a good luck in succeeding it. But I already spent 100,000 Gold for pots and payment for the stage. I even have 2 Whitenaks, Destroyer, and Black Reindeer. But all of them didn''t attack flying creatures because they only attack in lower grounds. PLEASE MAKE POSSIBLE FOR WARRIOR! Other player who succeeded it has strong pets like soccer leopard! which I can''t find any players to trade with. They say if I''m going to trade it! trade it with my account. Who''re they to tell me trade my account for 1 soccer leopard its to expensive. Can you please hear me out! I''m really desperate to advance class! What about you guy finish it for me but in return I won''t be able to receive 2nd class weapon and bead. Because I ask the help from you guys. Kindly please plan about this immediately because I''m really getting tired of trying to finish the Stage 1! If only the boss dies! along with its comrade, it will be finish in the required time.

What I''m proposing is to change Class Advancement Stage into NOT BASIC MODE! OR After I destroyed the boss monster the other creatures will also die along with its boss! its really Difficult! PLEASE REPLY TO ME ASAP! I NEED ANSWER SO I CAN TELL MY FRIENDS AND CLANSMAN WHAT Softnyx Team Think about it.
alifpro  
#63 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2013 6:33:17 PM(UTC)
alifpro

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
[GM] i'm alifb please give me a sword for swordman alifb and sword ninja [fila] for me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzPray Pray Pray
ktis  
#64 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2013 4:09:49 PM(UTC)
ktis

ddd
_>]v[asTer<_  
#65 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:46:00 AM(UTC)
_>]v[asTer<_

You have been a member since:: 4/5/2012(UTC)

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Raizel_Novus wrote:
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK IN Q&A I NEED ANSWERS!

Title: Class Advancement Stage Proposal
To: Rakion, Softnyx Team

IGN: Raize_Novus
Lv. 99 Warrior

Class Advancement Stage 1
- This stage is very difficult for warrior! Because in basic mode warrior''s dagger can only give minimum damage to basic monster. So it takes time to finish room 2. Because of flying creatures. Room 2 is hard to defeat and also the final room! dragons! I keep wondering why can''t chaos form of warrior takes time to kill a dragon! Oh! Right its because its flying except for the twin headed dragon I can hit it jump attack and other ground attacks. But it is really difficult for warriors! Ask other who are not yet Spear Man, I bet they''ll say we couldn''t afford to buy class change to change it into a mage then rechange it after class advance. Kindly please help me solve this problem. Others told use a cheat to auto rank S it. So I search it, but the problem is that I can''t download it nor install it because my computer is telling me it has a virus. So I keep playing to have a good luck in succeeding it. But I already spent 100,000 Gold for pots and payment for the stage. I even have 2 Whitenaks, Destroyer, and Black Reindeer. But all of them didn''t attack flying creatures because they only attack in lower grounds. PLEASE MAKE POSSIBLE FOR WARRIOR! Other player who succeeded it has strong pets like soccer leopard! which I can''t find any players to trade with. They say if I''m going to trade it! trade it with my account. Who''re they to tell me trade my account for 1 soccer leopard its to expensive. Can you please hear me out! I''m really desperate to advance class! What about you guy finish it for me but in return I won''t be able to receive 2nd class weapon and bead. Because I ask the help from you guys. Kindly please plan about this immediately because I''m really getting tired of trying to finish the Stage 1! If only the boss dies! along with its comrade, it will be finish in the required time.

What I''m proposing is to change Class Advancement Stage into NOT BASIC MODE! OR After I destroyed the boss monster the other creatures will also die along with its boss! its really Difficult! PLEASE REPLY TO ME ASAP! I NEED ANSWER SO I CAN TELL MY FRIENDS AND CLANSMAN WHAT Softnyx Team Think about it.

ULTRA RETARD "Others told use a cheat to auto rank S it. So I search it, but the problem is that I can''t download it nor install it because my computer is telling me it has a virus." if i were gm i would ban instantly
UserPostedImage
fahmi  
#66 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2013 12:14:46 AM(UTC)
fahmi

Dont have poke ???
[VIP][Metal]  
#67 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2013 11:29:28 PM(UTC)
[VIP][Metal]

Applause nice event!!!
JapZzie1 wrote:
Applause nc event...